Dragon Ball super - Chapter 74: Végéta vs Granolah

Mui requires to be calm, that's a fact. And for GoD you should re-watch the scene where Vegeta and Beerus talk about their new power ups.
Tbh I like it more like this, this further proves their rivalry.

i quoted from here.. being honest i don't read the manga..i followed Goku's MUI against the previous antagonist and that's it....

what i Meant was GoD's power is derived from instinct .. i think they put it metaphorically here.. while MUI is just instinct enhancer.. which required the user to be calm and empty headed

He would lose no? He did in SSBE and Beerus is teaching him This technique.

I hope his hair gets darker actually, and yeah this form reminds me a lot of ssj3, it was so hype back then.

Maybe they’ll bring bruce faulcner to make the ost if they animate this :finally:
Yeah I think Beerus would most likely lose. It would be insane if he did not at this stage. Even if it's manga Beerus which is obviously massively stronger than its anime counterpart.

Yeah I think Beerus would most likely lose. It would be insane if he did not at this stage. Even if it's manga Beerus which is obviously massively stronger than its anime counterpart.
Why would he lose lmao, he fodder diffed the same Vegeta that was holding his own against Granolah before going in this new form that Beerus obviously thought him. What do you mean man.

Beerus is still above those two and this chapter cemented it.
Post automatically merged:

Note that Manga Goku is also stronger than anime Goku but I still think that Goku would lose, for a win against him Goku needs almost full mastery over Mui.
MUI Goki lost pathetically against Granolah, SSBE Vegeta did better ( Same Végéta that got stomped by beerus a few chapters ago), then Beerus was teaching his this form which he probably didnt master and it’ll do better than MUI logically.

Beerus still a good deal above these 2.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve seen so many people actually say Frieza is better in Super than Z and I find that to be such an opposite statement. He’s sillier for no reason. I like his banter with 17 or Goku but his entire demeanor is lost.

The fact they turned him into a brat who never trained utterly killed his image for me.
Thats dumb, Z Frieza was miles better.

I’ve seen so many people actually say Frieza is better in Super than Z and I find that to be such an opposite statement. He’s sillier for no reason. I like his banter with 17 or Goku but his entire demeanor is lost.

Yea freeza was supposed to be some sadistic tyrant not some spoiled manchild, Super entirely ruined freeza's character with turning him so childish