Dragon Ball super - Chapter 74: Végéta vs Granolah

Vegeta fans don’t get too excited
it’s false hope like always

1 of 2 things is going to happen

Either vegeta is going to give some trouble to granola who then would show his true power and destroy vegeta, then goku comes back with a new form and beat granola to save the day

or

vegeta beats granola but it turns out he’s not the main villain, goku face and beat the main villain and save the day

the point is goku is saving the day like always
Yawn

Mostly based off the way Beerus addressed MUI Goku in the past showing some little appreciation, that probably meant Goku was somehow getting near enough his level for him to show although he was probably still far away. But Current Vegeta looks massively stronger than that same Goku and so I would not be surprised if he could give him at least a remotely compelling fight.
Here is the thing dude, Beerus was retconned in power. Its pretty obvious, whatever he showed earlier on doesnt matter.

He negg diffed SSBE vegeta who did better than MUI Goku against Granolah and taught Vegeta this technique.

I dont think Vegeta would give him a fight right now.

Here is the thing dude, Beerus was retconned in power. Its pretty obvious, whatever he showed earlier on doesnt matter.

He negg diffed SSBE vegeta who did better than MUI Goku against Granolah and taught Vegeta this technique.

I dont think Vegeta would give him a fight right now.
Yeah it’s very clear goku and vegeta are still waaaaaay behind beerus
At best they could push him to low diff
But that’s it

and for the sake of the story they can’t get close to him yet

Jiren was stated to be stronger than all the gods of destruction and Goku was stronger than him. It's quite clear UI Goku is stronger than Beerus.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yeah it’s very clear goku and vegeta are still waaaaaay behind beerus
At best they could push him to low diff
But that’s it

and for the sake of the story they can’t get close to him yet
Beerus literally spelled that MUI Goku was fighting like a God against Moro and this Vegeta is quite stronger than that version of Goku.

Of course Beerus is much stronger than an average God too in the manga.

Beerus literally spelled that MUI Goku was fighting like a God against Moro and this Vegeta is quite stronger than that version of Goku.

Of course Beerus is much stronger than an average God too in the manga.
I personally can’t see them pushing him to more than low diff
Every time they train with him , they can’t do shit to him , even though he’s casual and not taking them seriously
I know it’s just training but it got to be something to think about

plus I think the max level goku and vegeta could achieve is beerus level
Since only the angels are above him

and I think mortals can’t reach angels level (correct me if im wrong here)

so if goku and vegeta already at that level where they can push beerus to a point where he has to be serious to beat me them

then the manga is nearing the end

and I don’t see the manga ending any time soon

that’s why the gap between them will stay big for now

Obviously that’s just my opinion and not a fact

Jiren was stated to be stronger than all the gods of destruction and Goku was stronger than him. It's quite clear UI Goku is stronger than Beerus.
How come youre wrong everywhere when it comes to powerscalling?

This stronger UI of Goku did worse than the SSBE Beerus shitstompped a few chapter ago, and that same Beerus taught Vegeta this technique that is going to do better than MUI.

In the anime and Manga its stated that Jiren is stronger than his GOD, not all GODs btw.

The fact they turned him into a brat who never trained utterly killed his image for me.
Z did that first with Mecha Freeza, but yeah he was better on the whole in Z.

Super's ToP at least gave the character another few good moments instead of his final appearance being "Oh Daddy bought me upgrades, and I get oneshotted by a 17 year old".

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Z did that first with Mecha Freeza, but yeah he was better on the whole in Z.

Super's ToP at least gave the character another few good moments instead of his final appearance being "Oh Daddy bought me upgrades, and I get oneshotted by a 17 year old".
I thought Mecha Frieza was pretty good, in all honesty. Frieza was bisected, blasted by Goku and then caught in Namek's explosion and still came back ready for revenge.

Future Trunks one shotting him was fucking awful though

I thought Mecha Frieza was pretty good, in all honesty. Frieza was bisected, blasted by Goku and then caught in Namek's explosion and still came back ready for revenge.

Future Trunks one shotting him was fucking awful though
Oh yeah that was horrible they made a mockery of the goat villain just to hype trunks
Which I thought was unnecessary
They could have trunks just one shotting the daddy and that would have been enough to hype him