Future Events Dragon or Sabo vs. Sakazuki

Sakazuki should fight.....

• Dragon

• Sabo

Results are only viewable after voting.
We found out that Sakazuki wants to throw hands with Luffy and Sabo at the end of this chapter.
The fight between Luffy vs. Sakazuki is almost guaranteed but what about another dark horse? Should Dragon fight Sakazuki instead?
I mean Sakazuki could fight Sabo, Dragon, and then finally Luffy but then that would make Dragon look kind of bad.

My suggestion is this:

Sakazuki would be the perfect obstacle to derail the Sabo hype train.
If a fight comes down to these two individuals, I think Sakazuki should be able to beat him without any issues. At the same time, Dragon, who was busy with other Marine/WG fighters (like Black Horse or some CP0 leader), comes and saves Sabo from imminent death. Both Dragon and Sakazuki size each other and are pissed that they only sustained minor injuries. Hungry for an actual fight, they finally clash.
And that's the beauty of war. All's fair in love and war. No one is safe from being attacked on all sides. Ideally, it would be nice if it was shown that both individuals sustained the same equal damage before their eventual bout. This way they both start on equal grounds.

Ofc, Dragon loses in the end but not before he shows the readers that his hype was real. Losing to individuals like Sakazuki isn't bad or embarrassing. 99.9% would lose to him anyway.

Anyway I digress. If you could only choose 1 then who should Sakazuki fight? Dragon or Sabo?

My pick is still Dragon. Both of them are 55 year old top tiers. Somehow Sakazuki has some deep rooted hatred for Dragon. Their rivalry probably stems all the way back to when they were children. Think of Ace and Sabo but a lot more violence. Perhaps Sakazuki loved Dragon's wife? :wellwell:

Dragon is a D., he have bigger foes to deal in the final war. To me the members of the D. Clan are clearly set up to have a conflict against the Celestials Dragons not the Navy. As is very likely that at least Law, Garp and Dragon will die in the battle as part of the Will of D. thing, giving their lifes to ensure the fall of Imu, the Gorosei and the Celestials.

Sabo is being build to be the guy who beat Akainu, the ideia of he failing to protect Ace and now having Ace power and using it to protect his other brother is quite obvious. Also the point of Magma>Fire, as Oda loves to break this things.

And most likely as Dragon will die in the Final War, he will be the leader of the Reorganized Governament military as the leader of the Revos, so is fitting for he to defeat the leader of the WG military.

Dragon definitely isn't an option here. There are only two people that would be in the running for a fight against Akainu. The 2 brothers of the dude Akainu made into a donut

Akainu can probably take on 10 Sabos at the same time. There's no logical sense for Sabo to hurt Akainu when the dude tanked island splitters from enraged Wb & later was on his way to murder the Wb commanders. A week later he went to solo the Bb pirates.

A period after that he fought Aokiji, someone with a devil fruit that counters him, opposite to Sabo who's inferior, for 10 fucking days and permanently changed the climate.

It's either Luffy or Dragon, prefer Dragon to avoid the Nika bs.

I hope Sabo OR Zoro fight Akainu and surpass him, while Dragon find other guy to fight decisively against. I dunno who it may be tho...

Sabo is from the new generation and is becoming the face of revolutionaries, so it's probably Sabo vs Akainu.

Luffy and Akainu will likely clash, but it will never be a big fight like Luffy vs Kata or Lufy vs Kaido.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sabo ofc. Sabo still lives with the burden of not being able to be there for his brother's last moments and try to save him.

Dragon is one irrelevant fuck who rides on the hype of being MC's dad.