Theory Dragon was a Roger pirate?

Theres only one team who got to see the onepiece and what happen to the void century and that is the roger pirates.
No matter how you look at it, it seems like dragon is a deep person, he didnt just formed the revolutionary army just for a change he knows something a much deeper and its connected to what happen to the void century and this affects other people. Think about it he declared a war to the celestial dragons not the world goverment.

So this is what i think. That dragon is actually a roger pirate. He was in edd war and he did change the weather that time it means he was strong as hell even back then. He also knew what the roger pirates knew in fact he probably got something from roger before roger died. Thats why Dragon was proclaim to be the most wanted man in the world not just because his strong but he also had the knowledge that roger and his crew had. Even garp cant stop dragon just like he cant stop luffy becoming a pirate.

Theres only one team who got to see the onepiece and what happen to the void century and that is the roger pirates.
No matter how you look at it, it seems like dragon is a deep person, he didnt just formed the revolutionary army just for a change he knows something a much deeper and its connected to what happen to the void century and this affects other people. Think about it he declared a war to the celestial dragons not the world goverment.

So this is what i think. That dragon is actually a roger pirate. He was in edd war and he did change the weather that time it means he was strong as hell even back then. He also knew what the roger pirates knew in fact he probably got something from roger before roger died. Thats why Dragon was proclaim to be the most wanted man in the world not just because his strong but he also had the knowledge that roger and his crew had. Even garp cant stop dragon just like he cant stop luffy becoming a pirate.
So Dragon was from Roger's crew. Another theory said Scopper was one of the founders of the revos.

Dragon = Scopper..?
Don’t we literally have a list of ALL the Roger pirates?

And don’t we know Dragon’s age?

So Dragon was from Roger's crew. Another theory said Scopper was one of the founders of the revos.

Dragon = Scopper..?

Nope scopper is gonna be at rayleigh’s age right now im preety sure dragon’s is still in his prime right now i guess his way older than shanks and buggy during their voyage with roger.

have you seen the similarity during the edd war and the time luffy was in louge town?

i think the weather during the edd war was dragon’s fault.
Post automatically merged:

Don’t we literally have a list of ALL the Roger pirates?

And don’t we know Dragon’s age?
yes they showed but oda can unshow something to put more hype. Naruto did the same thing to madara, sabo did too.

Rayleigh is over 20 years older than him then
shanks is 39 years old right now i think during that time if my theory is correct when they reached raftel dragon was at the right age perhaps his in 20+ Years old got a lot of experience in fighting he got the powers to change the world and on the right mind to decide about what he thinks his destiny is.

Last edited:
remember Robin said she wasnt know anything about the will of D or anything related to it? i mean she spent two years with Dragon but still not knowing anything, perhaps its because Dragon know nothing about something related to Raftel either
:rolaugh::mihanha:

Wait Dragon part of Roger Pirate's? No way
Maybe he is related with him but not that way
Dragon made his own crew,with the objective to stop the World government,but no relation with Marine /Pirate
We need to know more about its history

remember Robin said she wasnt know anything about the will of D or anything related to it? i mean she spent two years with Dragon but still not knowing anything, perhaps its because Dragon know nothing about something related to Raftel either
:rolaugh::mihanha:
Robin could ask reyleigh about it but did she? She wants to know it by herself with her crew so she can decide what she’ll do in the end.

Wait Dragon part of Roger Pirate's? No way
Maybe he is related with him but not that way
Dragon made his own crew,with the objective to stop the World government,but no relation with Marine /Pirate
We need to know more about its history
i think dragon is kinda like luffy theyre the type of people who doesnt ask or really care about it if they stumble on such thing then so be it but to ask someone nahhhh im talking about garp, ace, roger, aswell as dragon.

i think dragon know the existense of inu sama, when he declared war to the celestial dragon he was talking about inu sama.

Robin could ask reyleigh about it but did she? She wants to know it by herself with her crew so she can decide what she’ll do in the end.
but Dragon and Rayleigh context are different... Dragon or we can say revolutionary has something they fought, an agenda, while Rayleigh was only gambling old man.. theres no way that Robin do with revolutionary was only eat and sleep and got no knowledge from revolutionary

but Dragon and Rayleigh context are different... Dragon or we can say revolutionary has something they fought, an agenda, while Rayleigh was only gambling old man.. theres no way that Robin do with revolutionary was only eat and sleep and got no knowledge from revolutionary
she could ask him thats for sure but you gotta understand robin went to dragon not to ask something but to get stronger. You also gotta remember that robin decided that she will know what happen to the meaning of D. To what happen to the void century in her own adventure. Like i said she could ask reyleigh all of this but she didnt because ever since before she met reyleigh she already wants to know what is behind the meaning of D. It doesnt matter if your a revolutionary or a old gumbling man robin already had a chance to ask reyleigh but she didnt because like i said she wants to know it in her own adventure with the crew.