Powers & Abilities Drake has real potential to be a conqueror

Give it up, crodie. The beef been over :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yeah yeah you want Drake to drop it cuz your fave a lil punk sissy
People act like Pacs voice hasn't been used for years. Not once did we see any smoke for all those tracks but when its Drake the menstrual cycle starts lol
Post automatically merged:

Give it up, crodie. The beef been over :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Like yeah it bothers me people are singing a song about me that’s not true, but if it takes 5 *****, 7 songs & the entire city of LA with “crips” and “bloods” to ban together just to diss me, I’M REALLY THAT ****. I’M REALLY HIM LOL no way around it

Yeah yeah you want Drake to drop it cuz your fave a lil punk sissy
People act like Pacs voice hasn't been used for years. Not once did we see any smoke for all those tracks but when its Drake the menstrual cycle starts lol

Like yeah it bothers me people are singing a song about me that’s not true, but if it takes 5 *****, 7 songs & the entire city of LA with “crips” and “bloods” to ban together just to diss me, I’M REALLY THAT ****. I’M REALLY HIM LOL no way around it

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kendrick Lamar Is Afraid Of These Rappers (youtube.com)

Cuckdrick Lie More Scared of Lupe
Kendrick is pssy for not releasing the now leaked Element where he calls out names. Why didn't he release it at the time it was recorded? Because he's pssy that's why.

Drake in stitches
Kensil Hawkmar dead in a ditch
Big diff between them
I hope you're on the OVO payroll my brotha cause this is generational glazing :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: