Powers & Abilities Drake has real potential to be a conqueror

Oda could have easily killed off Drake in wano. The fact he’s back imo proves he still has a role to play.

imo there are numerous factors which make Drake a candidate for CoC.

Firstly, CoC is largely dependent on leadership ability. Leaders tend to have CoC. Hence almost every yonko has shown it. As have the Gorosei, who lead the WG.

Drake has shown himself to be a great leader. Drake is the captain of sword. This means he leads a team consisting of:
  • Koby
  • Grus
  • Kujaku
  • Helmeppo
  • Hibari
Compared to the rest of the supernovas, this is an incredibly powerful crew. Just compare this to the heart pirates crew, who bar Law, would easily be washed by Sword. I might say the same for the Kid pirates, tho Killer seems pretty strong and given how Kid is a conqueror, heat and wire might also be up there with Killer.

Basically Drake has the 2nd or 3rd strongest supernova crew, only surpassed by Luffy and possibly the Kid pirates.

Imo this is conqueror worthy. Especially since by feats sword does look comparable if not stronger than the Kid pirates.

I think the second thing that makes Drake conqueror worthy is the fact that sword directly opposes the yonko while all other marines don’t. Sword seems to be the only marine faction that actively fights the yonko. As its leader, Drake being a conqueror makes a lot of sense.

Ultimately, I feel like Drake is shaping up to be the Kong of the worst generation, with Koby and Smoker being the Garp & Sengoku. He is clearly part of the future of the marines. Given how he only has an ancient zoan, CoC would go a long way in helping him eventually lead the marines after Akainu is gone.

Also, doesn’t make sense for Luffy, Zoro, and Kid to be the only conquerors in the Worst generation.

Why. You can easily start a nice career being a DF merchant. Kid got discount CoC but still decided to become DF merchant. So it's fine.
Because the term “worst generation” suggests they should surpass the previous generations

Hence it makes no sense why a leader of the marines like Drake wouldn’t have it.

Like the average VA is on par with gifters. By feats Drake is one of the strongest marines after the admirals and he hasn’t even reached his peak yet.

I think it would be a waste if he didn’t have some sort of way into being a top tier. Unlike Kid or Law, his DF can’t get him that far. At least not without advanced haki to back it up.

I dunno man he just got bodied by Kendrick Lamar so not really seeing it atm
Kendrick Lamar Is Afraid Of These Rappers (youtube.com)

Cuckdrick Lie More Scared of Lupe
Kendrick is pssy for not releasing the now leaked Element where he calls out names. Why didn't he release it at the time it was recorded? Because he's pssy that's why.
Post automatically merged:

Drake in stitches
Kensil Hawkmar dead in a ditch
Big diff between them

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!