Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

It's because you can't have prescriptions drugs on your album cover. It's illegal
Lol what cap
Post automatically merged:

Kendrick killing this guy and I'm Canadian :milaugh:
Nah you from Kenya

Kendrick killing this guy and I'm Canadian :milaugh:
Kendrick has no banger on the level of Family Matters, he lied in Meet the Grahams,
It's over

So you’re dickriding K-Dot just on the hate spectrum?

lmao
Based

Bro no fucking way you put meet the grahams that LOW 🤦🏾‍♂️
True
Taylor Made was funnier and had less cap in it about secret daughters lol

People just want Drake to lose 😒not even about that semi relevant every 4 years mook Kenny

Last edited:
Lol what cap

Nah you from Kenya

Kendrick has no banger on the level of Family Matters, he lied in Meet the Grahams,
It's over

Based

True

People just want Drake to lose 😒not even about that semi relevant every 4 years mook Kenny
Nah you just dick riding drake. I understand

Lol what cap

Nah you from Kenya

It's over

Based

True

I'm literally from Toronto-Mississauga where this poser is from people from the area know Drake, he's not hard in the slightest, lots of lies in his music but I won't lie he put our area on the map.

Euphoria, Meet the Grahams, 6:16 LA are all bangers no idea what you're talking about.

I'm literally from Toronto-Mississauga where this poser is from people from the area know Drake, he's not hard in the slightest, lots of lies in his music but I won't lie he put our area on the map.

Euphoria, Meet the Grahams, 6:16 LA are all bangers no idea what you're talking about.
No one cares
Kendrick dug his own grave with Meet The Grahams lmao
Kendrick has nothing on Drake, just keep repeating the same thing over and over hoping to drown out Drake's Family Matters

I have cousins in Mississauga coming to NY for my sisters wedding. We go there like every 4 years lmao
they finally coming here

P.S

Drake is better than Mookdick

Nah you just dick riding drake. I understand
Euphoria was the best diss Kendrick had lmao
What are you coping about?

No real person believes drake won this beef.

"You hate p*dos because you got molested"
"I expected you to take the E*stein angle"
"If I'm a p*do then why am I not in jail?"
"Whoever gave you that information were clowns but we leaked it ourselves"

Nevermind the fact that there were articles from over 9 years ago that speculated him having a daughter or that Kendrick never said he got molested in his song but clearly, Kdot is the one that needs to do fact checking. I never had a horse in this race but get drake up outta here bruh.

He removed the "daughter" lol. That mole really played Kendrick

Just sloppy, and desperate, yet people act like he’s still up

Spiraling & repeating the same lies yet didn’t address anything on family matters
My thoughts exactly that poked a hole in everything Kendrick said. He started the beef saying don’t tell no lies about me and I won’t tell truths about you. Yet he’s been lying every since.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KendrickLamar/comments/1cl5uav
this shit is bigger than i thought if even a quarter of it is true
He has to prove his allegations, Drake didn’t deny getting pissed on, he paints his nails and posts it, Diddy blacked his eye and he still took a picture, I don’t think he’s lying.

****…..it’s a wrap. During tha NBA playoffs, while it’s going to commercial TNT started playin “Not like Us”…..not Minnesota or Denver. Tha actual TV station TNT started main that shit LMFAO, Geezus Christ

I’m tellin yall, Drake has to put on a Shiesty and get a switch and katch a Homicide
Not Like Us wasn't even fire

Family Matters smoked that mook

Man lmao, I’ll say this you know it’s bad when my homeboy in Sac was playing it and his Daughters was in tha living room boppin to it lol. Kendrick dropped a bop that ***** kan dance to and it’s scathing accusations on that bih

Drake gotta jus crash out and kill Kendrick at this point
Not Like Us was garbage what are you listening to???
Just more anti lightskin posturing from Kendrick and using fake info 😆
Not one woman defending Kendricks wifebeating yet these rumors of Drake x Millie are relevant??? Sure
Biggest capper in the game rn

Last edited: