Current Events Drunk Mode isn't suppose to be taken seriously

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Nice catch.

I disagree about Kaido's attack being impredictable. Don't know why you people keep hitting on that button. He doesn't seem impredictable at all. He is simply dodging/blocking and attacking Luffy as he always did. At best he is doing different things that he wasn't doing before.

But his haki variantion may be true since Luffy is getting overwhelmed by headbutt only(he simply didn't tried to block ragnarok) but being able to block that spinning attack.

But again, this is not serious mode since you don't have consistency. Kaido can have a peak overpowering Luffy but if hit in his low peak can be a lose fight to him. Giving that he was already ahead of Luffy without it, Kaido betting on haki peak by being drunk is not being serious. Besides that he still has mental issues with himself that takes him away from the battle.
Translation:
"I can't cope with fact that Crydo is fucking joke character on the level of Big Meme the rolling meme and I'll never admit I was wrong when I claimed that Drunk-mode is a nerf in debates with the Chadmirals fanbase so I'll ignore the story althogter and make my own fanfic headcanons!"
Just admit Don Le Fishe the 2nd was always right and give up on the clown fish of 100 tears Crydo

Being unpredictable isn't an issue for someone with FS

Drunk Kaido isn't PU for sure. But he isn't fighting serious. Just look at the chapter he is gaging, having mental issues with himself. He is more worried about the castle than about Luffy. He only went serious when he claims to be sober again. Drunk Kaido 100% confirmed to be a nerf.
I know you are only 50% trolling 50% coping but it's still entertaining so I want to ask you

What is your excuse for how base Luffy is bitchslapping hybrid form Kaido around?

:sanmoji:

Yes, haki is related to the emotions of the user.
It can be proven, based on Rayleigh's speech to luffy about haki or how Katakuri & Luffy lost their FS when they were enraged.

I'm not sure about him being weaker than his younger self.
It makes more sense (narrative wise) for him to be stronger based on Oden's last words to him, or how haki in general & especially CoC seems to bloom with hard experiences in life (including emotional).
I think current Kaido > flashback Kaido!
maybe not to the extreme of him being weaker than his younger self

but the point is, Kaido simply is not in a good emotional state right now, he just want to die or to destroy the world while in the past he wanted to change it, Wich is effecting at least his Haki،, so he's nerfed

so if Kaido regain the mentality he had in the past, and with his current experience and strength he will get a huge buff

this is something I believe Oda would do, because we're in a war of the strongest wills, it make sense that he add the factor of emotions and determination and dreams to the strength of major characters in the story, in Kaido case he basically giving up his original goal right now and just fighting for a good death, this mentality surely is effecting his haki

Oda showed there's a contrast between flashback Kaido and Kaido now, then now he's revealing emotions and mentality affect your strength, he's building up to something with Kaido character

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

but the point is, Kaido simply is not in a good emotional state right now, he just want to die or to destroy the world while in the past he wanted to change it, Wich is effecting at least his Haki،, so he's nerfed

so if Kaido regain the mentality he had in the past, and with his current experience and strength he will get a huge buff

this is something I believe Oda would do, because we're in a war of the strongest wills, it make sense that he add the factor of emotions and determination and dreams to the strength of major characters in the story, in Kaido case he basically giving up his original goal right now and just fighting for a good death, this mentality surely is effecting his haki

Oda showed there's a contrast between flashback Kaido and Kaido now, then now he's revealing emotions and mentality affect your strength, he's building up to something with Kaido character
Nice fanfic

In theory you are right, but that remains to be seen.
Like u said, at the end i think Luffy vs Kaido will end up being a battle of will, and who has the strongest resolve will win.

I know you are only 50% trolling 50% coping but it's still entertaining so I want to ask you

What is your excuse for how base Luffy is bitchslapping hybrid form Kaido around?

:sanmoji:
What you mean by bitchslapping? Luffy is doing great but he is taking more hits than Kaido.
As I always says base Luffy is currently strongest Luffy. He can't use ACoA in G4 because he is already fullbody basic armament. So no point in using G4 anymore.

What you mean by bitchslapping? Luffy is doing great but he is taking more hits than Kaido.
As I always says base Luffy is currently strongest Luffy. He can't use ACoA in G4 because he is already fullbody basic armament. So no point in using G4 anymore.
Lmao holy cope at G4 being useless

Btw even if it was, Luffy obviously still has Awakening/G5 to show but he knows Kaido can't go all out yet so he's (carrying him) waiting for him to drop the island, otherwise it would be too easy.

The real fight hasn't started yet.