Current Events Drunk Mode isn't suppose to be taken seriously

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Window licker please don't give me your fantasies

The last panel before the fake momo is oden above kaidos NECK

Imagine being that sad you have to LIE about a drawing.

Like I said before what happens after kaido is saved by the old hag is irrelevant cause if not for her kaido dies there.
Blah blah blah explain to us why Oden the top tier fell to an unnamed club swing but Kaido was still standing after eating Oden's strongest attack????
Imagine riding this hard for a twerking buffon like Oden just to push an agenda. You make me sick:whitepress:

Oden was such a threat Mr drunk ass
Went full covert ops got info from a spy and ambushed him with an army of 1000 vs 10
And he still clapped him
Having his LIFE SAVED by the old hag and sneaking oden from behind means shit.
You don't have time go hybrid when you about to DIE in 2 attacks
Dude you're coping really hard

:ihaha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Blah blah blah explain to us why Oden the top tier fell to an unnamed club swing but Kaido was still standing after eating Oden's strongest attack????
Imagine riding this hard for a twerking buffon like Oden just to push an agenda. You make me sick:whitepress:
Because he got snuck with his guard down to the back of his head. That's why.

Keep being sad enough to lie about a drawing lmfao

Even more so oden by his execution was more or less completely recovered unlike the mythical zoan having oni who was still bandaged to fuck.

Imagine building an army to fight a guy you make twerk for 5 years ambush him 1000 vs 10 and still need saving by an old hag
Post automatically merged:

Dude you're coping really hard

:ihaha:
The only one coping is you. Everything I said is manga facts

Current kaido is already nerf

Kaido get drunk is pure bullshit (he just nerf himself even more)

Current kaido shouldn't be taken seriously

Gear 2 and gear 3 Luffy on par with weakened kaido so it's believable

People thought current Luffy=kaido when current Luffy only fight heavily nerf kaido

Current zoro negg current kaido

But still current sanji get negg by current kaido

Lmao holy cope at G4 being useless

Btw even if it was, Luffy obviously still has Awakening/G5 to show but he knows Kaido can't go all out yet so he's (carrying him) waiting for him to drop the island, otherwise it would be too easy.

The real fight hasn't started yet.
What?

Luffy has no G5 or awakening. He would have showed already. He can awaken during fight but I don't believe in G5 now.
Post automatically merged:

what part of it seems retcon to you?
Kaido fought BM for 3 days and didn't got serious. Unless it wasn't 1v1 and he was fighting BM with his crew. Still serious fight.
Maybe fought Shanks 2 years ago and he is not considering that time or whatever the hell happened there.

Still ugly bad writting Luffy taking huge hits on head and not being out for good like it happened not much time ago.

Current kaido is already nerf

Kaido get drunk is pure bullshit (he just nerf himself even more)

Current kaido shouldn't be taken seriously

Gear 2 and gear 3 Luffy on par with weakened kaido so it's believable

People thought current Luffy=kaido when current Luffy only fight heavily nerf kaido

Current zoro negg current kaido

But still current sanji get negg by current kaido

:risicheck:

Sword Piece?

What?

Luffy has no G5 or awakening. He would have showed already. He can awaken during fight but I don't believe in G5 now.
The fight is not over yet, u should wait.
Luffy didn't use Snakeman against Katakuri until the end.
The same for Doflamingo, Luffy didn't show G4 until he was overwhelmed.
Expect Luffy to use a new variant of G4 or G5 if Kaido starts to use more powerful fighting style or awakening.

The fight is not over yet, u should wait.
Luffy didn't use Snakeman against Katakuri until the end.
The same for Doflamingo, Luffy didn't show G4 until he was overwhelmed.
Expect Luffy to use a new variant of G4 or G5 if Kaido starts to use more powerful fighting style or awakening.
New variant of G4 is plausible. G5 is not. He already lost to Kaido fighting 1v1. Makes no sense for him still having G5 to show.

New variant of G4 is plausible. G5 is not. He already lost to Kaido fighting 1v1. Makes no sense for him still having G5 to show.
I disagree with u, i think we should see a new gear.
If Luffy used G4 variants against YC level, it will more appropriate for him to use G5 against Kaido & we shall see more variants of G5 when he faces other Yonko.

I disagree with u, i think we should see a new gear.
If Luffy used G4 variants against YC level, it will more appropriate for him to use G5 against Kaido & we shall see more variants of G5 when he faces other Yonko.
He already faced Yonkos many times without using G5. Would be bad writting would Oda loves. I can't deny it is plausible but it shouldn't from a logic perspective.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
At this stage realistically I don't know how serious this is

I can't believe a yonko like Big Mom ended up so poorly even for her standards:josad: