Dumbest thing you did in the name of love?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Tried to learn how to dance.

My first serious GF danced and each winter during PE class we would learn how to dance. She when avaible was teaching us

So i practiced dancing in my free time to impress her. Hated every second of it. Didnt help at all.

We ended up dating anyway but dancing wasnt part of why so. But hey, at least i learned some.new moves and had great time.with her

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Started dating a girl right as she was both graduating college AND leaving a long-term relationship with someone else, but I thought I was falling in love after three months and didn’t think twice when she asked me to move to NYC with her. A little more than a week after I left my old life behind, she broke up with me out of absolutely nowhere and said our whole relationship was a mistake. The funny thing is that if she’d waited six more hours, I would have agreed to sign a lease on a sublet I checked out as well as a job offer from a sports company I really liked, and I probably would have stayed there instead of moving where I am now; wouldn’t have met my current fiancé or gotten the pets/house we have together, so it definitely ended up all right, but that’s still the stupidest shit I’ve ever done for pussy :zosleepy:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Started dating a girl right as she was both graduating college AND leaving a long-term relationship with someone else, but I thought I was falling in love after three months and didn’t think twice when she asked me to move to NYC with her. A little more than a week after I left my old life behind, she broke up with me out of absolutely nowhere and said our whole relationship was a mistake. The funny thing is that if she’d waited six more hours, I would have agreed to sign a lease on a sublet I checked out as well as a job offer from a sports company I really liked, and I probably would have stayed there instead of moving where I am now; wouldn’t have met my current fiancé or gotten the pets/house we have together, so it definitely ended up all right, but that’s still the stupidest shit I’ve ever done for pussy :zosleepy:
Ok

No one can beat this lmao

Tried to learn how to dance.

My first serious GF danced and each winter during PE class we would learn how to dance. She when avaible was teaching us

So i practiced dancing in my free time to impress her. Hated every second of it. Didnt help at all.

We ended up dating anyway but dancing wasnt part of why so. But hey, at least i learned some.new moves and had great time.with her
she was in another country and was having a big trouble with chemistry and had an exam coming up

so i stayed up the night, went and studied her topics and handwritten about 5 pages of notes so it’s easier for her

the thing is i had an exam myself
:saden:

Damn, that's on whole new fucking level.