Dumbest thing you did in the name of love?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ok

No one can beat this lmao
Damn, that's on whole new fucking level.
I told myself at the time “I can do one massively and obviously idiotic thing in my 20s and it won’t ruin me,” and I am glad to report I was absolutely right, the life I have now is a lot better and less stressful than trying to hustle in NYC would have been :smoothy:

I told myself at the time “I can do one massively and obviously idiotic thing in my 20s and it won’t ruin me,” and I am glad to report I was absolutely right, the life I have now is a lot better and less stressful than trying to hustle in NYC would have been :smoothy:
Well, I'm glad to hear that you are doing fine now. There's nothing better than seeing your life flourish after almost dodging a Nuke. Keep doing well
:cheers:

Our whole 10th grade made a trip to Berlin for five days. The classes stayed in separate hotels. We had some rules, no alcohol and it’s strictly forbidden to leave your room after 10pm
Of course every night my friends smoked weed and drank alcohol except me.
The last night some friends called some girls into our room but I wanted to go another hotel because my crush stayed there. She even invited me. There was another dude in my room who came with me because his friends stayed in the same hotel.
The other dude wanted to drink with his friends and I wanted to visit the girl. Btw she was one of the most beautiful girls in my school. Even guys from other schools waited before my school because they had a crush. So don’t judge me + we really spent a lot of time together
It was after 10 pm... everything was perfect, we got to the other hotel.
When we were on the right floor… uff … one teacher came from his room and saw me. Sadly he knew me because he was my biology teacher. The other dude hid his bag full of alcohol and weed before that. He was really lucky lmao
My teacher only came out of his room because some student bled from his nose, what a fucking bad luck... or karma I don’t know
me and that other dude were surrounded because all the teachers and other students came out of their rooms and looked at us. That was such a bullshit feeling, they called my teacher and a taxi, we needed to pay 50€ for the taxi. Later my teacher had a long talk with me.
Every single teacher heard of this story and some teachers smirked when they saw me one week later.
I didn’t get the girl, paid 50€ for nothing and was the fool of the school
L in every single section

Rej

Year of the black beard!
She wasn't even my girlfriend but we were together every day and she slept over quite frequently, a junky girl. So we consumed drugs together and it became more and more, mostly exctasy but it was elevating to stuff like acid and shit. I even bought alot of extasy for her so she could sell it and make money. Well that ended up being a money sink than anything else. We consumed more and more drugs and one day she just ended up with one of my bros and tilted a.f. around that time I even stopped drugs so I can get back my drivers license that I lost before because of marijuana.
Well, because of all those chemical drug abuses I ended up with a heart rythm disease. Worth it kek.
Atleast I didn't have to visit the psychiatrist like she did. Omegalul.

I missed important classes in college just cause she studied in the library she also already had the notes me no so my test results were very bad

Let my ex mother in law move in. I mean that's cool if you meet the lady and like her, but there was no bond between us. She was such a fucking pain in the ass at every turn and eventually I started seeing my wife that way, so I decided on a divorce and on the other side of the table from those two, it was a miserable fucking mess
Post automatically merged:

Or girls unlike us guys don't think with their dicks :kata:
What? Look at guys here talking about dancing or co-signing. Wow. I've heard of and met women who did some of the worst shit ever to keep guys

Last edited: