Controversial Earrings and nose rings in Men.

My dumbass saw this topic on other apps and decided to bring it here, to a One Piece Forum. So... let's spice up some controversy and since a lot of us, WG users, are from different countries and even regions; we'll definetly get some different opinions on this matter. Question is simple, what do you kinda lady/gentleman think when another guy shows up with an earring? What about another guy showing with a nose ring instead?

Is it true that an earring on the left ear means the person is gay? Serious question
From what I've heard, when being gay was kept as a secret, most males used to wear an earring there because it was a subtle way of saying that they are gay. However, more and more people started wearing earrings for fashion and the gay folk didn't have to tell that they were gay thru subtle/secret means anymore so both things combined and nowadays having an earring in the left side means nothing

Nose rings are tacky, eyebrow piercings are weird

Most of my friends had earrings, I thought about getting them a few times growing up

I am more worried about guy in earrings or nose ring , things can hurt you very badly if someone/something pull it out .
‘I know someone have rings to his chest nipple . Look very painful.