General & Others Egghead is the best post timeskip arc by FARRRRRRRRR

I'm hungry for answers, tired of unsolved mysteries.
Unfortunately for you, Mr GODA loves the mysteries

infact, he loves them so much that hes still forcing them down your throat even in the so called “final saga” where all mysteries are supposed to be solved

“THAT person”
“THAT war”
“THAT fruit”
“THAT thing”
Silhouette this, offscreen that, fake death that, etcetera…

make new characters instead of focusing on old ones… ignore all of SHs except goofy… yada yada

oh yeah and more unnecessary overbloated plot lines with no real purpose like cloning

hope you have fun, this will be your life from now on
:hapnoel:

Unfortunately for you, Mr GODA loves the mysteries

infact, he loves them so much that hes still forcing them down your throat even in the so called “final saga” where all mysteries are supposed to be solved

“THAT person”
“THAT war”
“THAT fruit”
“THAT thing”
Silhouette this, offscreen that, fake death that, etcetera…

make new characters instead of focusing on old ones… ignore all of SHs except goofy… yada yada

oh yeah and more unnecessary overbloated plot lines with no real purpose like cloning

hope you have fun, this will be your life from now on
:hapnoel:
He introduced and revealed 2 characters in the same arc, that's great for his usual habit of introducing someone and only revealing 10 years later.
Post automatically merged:

Clone Wars Will be a HUGE point throughout the series end, better get used to it.

Plus, you talk about like you ain't gonna be here day in and day out waiting for the chapters like me and everyone else who posts on this forum lol.

Reverie didn't really feel like an arc to me, how many chapters was it again?

Egghead keeps me hype on WEEKLY basis, something that I thought was lost forever post-TS. Wano is my most hated arc after the TS so far, and I am so fucking happy no one said "Oden" since we left that wretched place.
Dressrosa is much better on re-read, but as a weekly it was torture, I was losing my patience with it.