General & Others Elbaf the land of haki pressure

No I don't:milaugh:

Kaido in a single arc has been infinitely more relevant and respected by Oda than Usopp will be over the course of the entire manga combined

Usopp fans are the most pathetic fandom in One Piece, all they can do is hold out hope that Usopp will get some relevancy in Elbaf, that's kept them alive, albeit on life support, for probably over a decade at this point lmfao, but we both know that Elbaf will be Nika Piece, instead of shitting on Oda whenever your idolo gets five minutes of screentime an arc, just drop the manga, it's much healthier, trust me.
:ihaha:
This water guy is salty as fuck for some reason. Probably butthurt due to usopp's fraudulent treatment lol

This water guy is salty as fuck for some reason. Probably butthurt due to usopp's fraudulent treatment lol
Youre the one always commenting on my post probabky salty someone actually defends Usopp for once
Post automatically merged:

Usopp vs Luffy is the definition of trash vs garbage lmao

Usopp is going to get nothing in Elbaf and the Nika wank will be extremely insufferable, just like the entirety of OP
Didnt ask

Just like Skypea is where citizens and warriors mostly use CoO(Mantra) and Wano where citizens and samurais are keen in ryuo (CoA)

Elbaf is the land where people weaponise haki and uses it more as a pressuring ability to boost their attacks
That's why you see elbaf techniques being destructive with lots of air pressure :
  • Elbaf spear
  • Ikkoku
  • Hakai
  • Hakoku
  • Divine departure (yes, I think Roger learned this from giants)
Elbaf is the land of warriors where I bet most have CoC (can use basic CoC applications )

We've seen Cracker user haki pressuring to kill homies (although he doesn't have CoC)
Mihawk too has this ability.

Expect to see the strongest giants use haki blasts , even mixed with CoC when they show off during elbaf arc
Funny how Galdino was able to penetrate the Giants skin and G2 Luffy one-shotted Hajrudin, and Linlin breaking their swords with no DF, if Giants turns out to be Haki masters its a big retcon.

Funny how Galdino was able to penetrate the Giants skin and G2 Luffy one-shotted Hajrudin, and Linlin breaking their swords with no DF, if Giants turns out to be Haki masters its a big retcon.
Oda didn't plan for one piece to last this long
And he didn't even fully expand haki system yet until recently where he hasn't also fully explained haki still

So now he is retconning many things

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
It's possible

Giants are hyped to be strong race and we know Nika (original one) has history with them as well

Weapons and CoC is likely

I hope not. There wasn't a single powerful giant we have seen. Giants seem to be a race of jobbers.
Can't wait to see them get rekd by whoever
:steef:

I hope not. There wasn't a single powerful giant we have seen. Giants seem to be a race of jobbers.
Can't wait to see them get rekd by whoever
:steef:

They are the very definition of power, Oda simply doesn't know how to write them, the giants can't fight for shit and like your gif shows they have glass jaws.