Elden Ring

Never played any Dark Souls game but found a key for ~40€ for my series x.

So here I am: 5 hours in, getting my ass handed by nearly every (stronger) opponent. After the first cruel hour I changed my tactics and started to farm runes, played it safe and invested runes in my arnament and character.

I still don't know if I should hate or love the game...

Just my opinion.
I think the DS fanbase are overrating the game. For example Horizon forbidden west got all 9/10 because of the glitches that they fixed very quickly, but Elden Ring glitches did not affect it's rating.

That being said, it's definitely game of the year for me unless GoW drops this year. It's just not "game of the decade/generation" or "best game ever" like many claim.

For example Horizon forbidden west got all 9/10 because of the glitches that they fixed very quickly, but Elden Ring glitches did not affect it's rating.
Well, I understand where you're coming from but if a game is so good in which glitches get ignored by all reviewers, isn't it a perfect demonstration of its quality?

Btw, imo Elden Ring is the best Soulsborne game thus far.

Radahn reminds me a lot of Kaido, both him and Malenia are my favorite boss designs / backstory
I agree on Radahn but not Melania. Radahn is like one of my favorite bosses ever.

For Melania I had to respecc to dex, 2 hand the bloodhound fang +10 after farming crafting materials, pump HP and endurance, get super heavy armor, and stack defense talismans. And I only feel like I eventually beat her thanks to pure RNG.
Post automatically merged:

First thing when arrived was evil Snape and McGonagall whiped my ass with spell spam. My poor Strenght Build had no chance against this united force of bs.:josad:
Rip str builds.
:josad:

Last edited: