Character Discussion End of the line, does Kizaru become a subordinate of the Yonko Luffy?

Will Kizaru become a subordinate now that he has been defeated?

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

@comrade suggested this in some thread, and I loved the idea, especially because, as he mentioned, Kizaru could potentially fight against Aokiji when the Straw Hats confront Yonko Blackbeard, while Zoro vs. Shiryu could happen without any matchup incompatibility.

I can see Oda drawing this parallel here; after all, Kizaru won't have anywhere else to go after Luffy frees him from the terrible shackles that Saturn imposes on him. It gives a sense to his life and finally sets him free as the formidable, monstrous, legendary, and smiling warrior of liberation that is Nika, the emperor of the Straw Hat crew.

@comrade @Erkan12 @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @SkySanji @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Tejas @Kerkovian @Pringles

IF he turns on the WG I'd much rather have him help Kuma pull his expected alqaida move on Saturn and die with them.
IF he does not turn on the WG I'd expect him to try to save Saturn and die in the process.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I can see him forming a little group with vegapunks, Bonney, Sentomaru and If he survives lobotomized kuma throw in the seraphim and pacifistas and this group would be equivalent to a yonko crew

Only the gorosei have higher authority than vp so as long has a gorosei doesn't pop up this group would be monstrous

No I don’t think he will but I would like to see him leave the marines and be a true body guard to whichever form of Vegapunk survives this arc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jesus tap dancing Christ…the fact that we even think this is possible because Oda has set the precedent of showing anyone Luffy punches in the face blowing him six panels later is TREMENDOUSLY depressing :luffyswat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Tont use jisus name like that or I will be force to solo ur existence...
Oh my God, then just DO IT ALREADY!! Bring your boss here and put me out of this immense fucking misery, I cannot read another one of these God damn garbled missives without losing the four brain cells I have left :getnappaed::halt:kingufy

Oh my God, then just DO IT ALREADY!! Bring your boss here and put me out of this immense fucking misery, I cannot read another one of these God damn garbled missives without losing the four brain cells I have left :getnappaed::halt:kingufy
My atak will be slow poizon that affect all your sences... you can avoid this by swearing allegiance to mecha hatto theory and giving 4 compliments for Minamoto and 5 compliment for me...

I believe he might even make Nakama! But I doubt he's going to be matched up against Aokiji unless he sticks with Blackbeards sinking ship. I think he'll die soon after leaving the BB pirates, but if he doesn't he HAS to join the grandfleet.

I do not see him joining the SH crew though, not sure why, I just don't feel comfortable with the idea (ironic I know).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Kizaru actually goes serious instead of idling around, he should whoop Luffy's ass without too much issue.
He handled both Snakeman and G5 without any issue despite not trying hard. :sanmoji: