Who Wins?

• Shigaraki is stronger, but Endeavor would still win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endeavor is stronger, but Shigaraki would still win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So the Chapter thread was getting crowded with this topic lol, but who do you guys currently believe

A) is stronger?
B) would win a 1v1?

I will say, I believe Endeavor, in spite of how things make look, was actually on the winning end of his brief fight with Shigaraki. I will explain why.

Firstly, Shigaraki is hyped by the MHA Fandom for being extremely fast, consistently reacting to Re-Destro who himself is extremely fast. Well, Endeavor has Shigaraki’s speed beat imo. Just examine this scene closely:

Endeavor is able to both dodge Shigaraki’s attack and counterattack himself, in the same span of time that it just takes Shigaraki to attack. Endeavor is lightning fast.

Endeavor is also able to react to Shiggy without much trouble, while Shiggy has never been able to react to him:

More on this scene, let’s look at the result of this brief clash:

In spite of Shigaraki blasting Endeavor away, Endeavor seemingly didn’t take any real damage while Shigaraki’s face is severely burnt.

And indeed, Endeavor later blows base Shigaraki’s arm off, but this shouldn’t necessarily be counted as Aizawa was preventing Shigaraki from using his quirks.

So yeah, I’ll give my thoughts later on who is stronger/who would win, But anyway, what do you guys think?

@playa4321 @Hiragaro @TheAncientCenturion @Admiral Lee Hung @Albino 👑 @Redx @Ravagerblade @Zowo @Ice devil slayer @Monkey D Theories @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @dark witch @JioFreed @Yo Tan Wa @Fist_Of_Love @Akai2 @Arara @NeutralWatcher @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @Hawks @Flower @Bullet @Dragomir @Guan Yu @Queen @PirateKingDrew @SethTrollins @Ryuarashi @Marimo_420 @Yere93 @Kucing Pencuri @Yukihime @Sentinel @HA001 @mugiwalaw @Constantine

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I believe it's been made pretty clear Enji is no match for Tomura. It's precisely because Endeavor can't stop him by himself that they're planning on taking him down with numbers. Sorahiko didn't even sound sure they could beat Tomura when he said the age of hero's is no good if they can't take him down. That's how big of a threat he is now. As a matter of fact, He humiliated Todoroki even when the later had massive support from Aizawa. We need not look further than the recent chapter to say Tomura is leaps above anyone not named Toshinori and AOF.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's precisely because Endeavor can't stop him by himself that they're planning on taking him down with numbers.
I disagree with this. It’s because the heroes want to take him down as quickly as possible that they are ganging up on him, not because Endeavor can’t handle him solo. Shiggy has yet to actually injure Endeavor but Endeavor has charrred his face and burned his arm off.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shiggy is clearly stronger than Endy. The regen is too much of Endy.

Shiggy is fast, powerful, versatile, mobile etc and with that he has regen.

The two last chapters clearly showed that Shiggy with full focus and all his quirks can beat Endeavor.

Endeavor is strong so he won't be stomp in 2 seconds but Shiggy is now stronger without a doubt.

Against quirkless Tomura Endeavor has difficulties, if Tomura really uses all his quirks against Endy and if he is full focus he will win.

Endy has more experience as a fighter so he will land more hits in the beginning but after some time he will lose.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Its more of a technicality. Endeavor is stronger than Base Shigaraki, but broken regeneration allows Shiggy to outlast Endeavor and pick him off. It's very similar to Zombieman in OPM...most of the monsters he fights are actually stronger than him but he wins anyways cause the monsters lose strength and stamina overtime while he regenerates.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Its more of a technicality. Endeavor is stronger than Base Shigaraki, but broken regeneration allows Shiggy to outlast Endeavor and pick him off. It's very similar to Zombieman in OPM...most of the monsters he fights are actually stronger than him but he wins anyways cause the monsters lose strength and stamina overtime while he regenerates.

Even if he doesn't have regeneration, Enji would be dead by now if Shiggy had access to his decay in this scenario. Tomura's power even without Quirks is near All Might's level as admitted by Papa Todoroki himself. X Tomura is above Endeavor even in base.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Even if he doesn't have regeneration, Enji would be dead by now if Shiggy had access to his decay in this scenario. Tomura's power even without Quirks is near All Might's level as admitted by Papa Todoroki himself. X Tomura is above Endeavor even in base.
I said technically and used Zombieman from OPM to show this. Endeavor would have killed Tomura by now if not for Regeneration. Yeah its apart of Shiggy's abilities and makes him stronger, buuuut iff you wanna get technical....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I said technically and used Zombieman from OPM to show this. Endeavor would have killed Tomura by now if not for Regeneration. Yeah its apart of Shiggy's abilities and makes him stronger, buuuut iff you wanna get technical....
I am not into MHA as much as OP so clarify one thing for me before I answer this. Is Tomura's regeneration a quirk or a perk he gets from being experimented on?

Btw, Is that Tatsuma beneath Todoroki in this page?

How? Shiggy has to touch Endeavor to decay him, and good luck with that
Do you think it takes more time to touch Endeavor than to hold him beneath his leg and pose like All Might?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you think it takes more time to touch Endeavor than to hold him beneath his leg and pose like All Might?
Yes. One is an attack that Endeavor will instinctively defend himself from. The other is just a pose lol.

And Endeavor was conscious and uninjured as this was happening lol.

This was a bruise to Endeavor’s ego but Shigaraki has still yet to actually injure him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes. One is an attack that Endeavor will instinctively defend himself from. The other is just a pose lol.

And Endeavor was conscious and uninjured as this was happening lol.

This was a bruise to Endeavor’s ego but Shigaraki has still yet to actually injure him.
Attacks can be executed much quicker than hero poses. It doesn't matter if he doesn't look injured. He literally allowed himself to be stepped on which could mean certain death against a guy who can kill you in one touch. It's thanks to Aizawa that he's still alive.
Post automatically merged:

Post a panel of him dodging Endeavor once.
Bottom Left

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He literally allowed himself to be stepped on which could mean certain death against a guy who can kill you in one touch. It's thanks to Aizawa that he's still alive.
Stepping on Endeavor is not an attack though. The fact is that Endeavor is too fast for Shiggy to land hits on him, and the hits that Shiggy will land aren’t anywhere near as effective as the hits Endeavor lands.

Fair lol. Endeavor is still faster though.
Post automatically merged:

I cant post with my phone but he did in this chap dodging prominence burn and he did it again when he went to fight Aizawa
He got his arm burned against the prominence burn, so he didn’t really dodge that attack did he?

Shiggy is too slow to consistently react to Endeavor and not get badly burned in the process. Meanwhile Enji is too fast for Shiggy to land real hits on, and too durable to be injured by the attacks Shiggy can land.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I am not into MHA as much as OP so clarify one thing for me before I answer this. Is Tomura's regeneration a quirk or a perk he gets from being experimented on?

Btw, Is that Tatsuma beneath Todoroki in this page?

It's all natural and you're dancing around the point...

Quirk-less Shiggy>Endeavor and that's only because of his regeneration. Most of the fight was Endeavor pummeling Shiggy until Shiggy finally caught him. TECHNICALLY, Endeavour is stronger.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Stepping on Endeavor is not an attack though. The fact is that Endeavor is too fast for Shiggy to land hits on him, and the hits that Shiggy will land aren’t anywhere near as effective as the hits Endeavor lands.

Fair lol. Endeavor is still much faster though.
Yes, Stepping isn't an attack but it's something that takes far more time to do than an attack. Fighters utilize their maximum speed to execute attacks not to make cool poses. Endeavor allowed himself to be stepped on because he couldn't avoid it, Unless you want to argue he wanted to know what it feels like to be stepped on by Shiggy, for whatever reason. So if he couldn't avoid being stepped on, the chances are, he would've most likely failed to avoid an attack.

It's all natural and you're dancing around the point...

Quirk-less Shiggy>Endeavor and that's only because of his regeneration. Most of the fight was Endeavor pummeling Shiggy until Shiggy finally caught him. TECHNICALLY, Endeavour is stronger.
Super regeneration, as far I can remember, is a quirk which means Tomura's fighting without regeneration and still overpowered Endeavor.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Stepping isn't an attack but it's something that takes far more time to do than an attack.
A) No
B) if you have ever played sports/played fighting games or anything like that, there is such a thing as delaying your own reaction so as to not screw up or overcommit lol. That’s likely what Endeavor was doing, delaying his reaction preparing himself for an attack, given that he was 100% uninjured.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A) No
B) if you have ever played sports/played fighting games or anything like that, there is such a thing as delaying your own reaction so as to not screw up or overcommit lol. That’s likely what Endeavor was doing, delaying his reaction preparing himself for an attack, given that he was 100% uninjured.
Getting Shiggy's leg off him appeared to be more important to Enji than launching a successful counter attack when he was literally screaming "MOVE" before launching an attack.