Speculations Enma doesn't have Oden's haki

Nope, what i mean is why zorofans still coping over it.

It is sword that chooses their owner, that means it also has a its own "will" to be chosen. In op, "will power" means haki which kaido sensed during the fight. In simple words, kaido sensed the "will" of the "sword" rather oden. He mentioned oden becoz he sensed the same haki at that time.
if all u wanna do is replace words then i guess luffy has roger's haki cause will = haki

luffy inherited roger's haki , so luffy has been using roger's haki all this time ? :milaugh:

LOL who cares? Zoro still uses the sword regardless of Oden's haki nonsense whatsoever.
I think it's a crucial thing because too many fans cope about Zoro being powerful merely due Enma and how wrong they are :goyea:

Now that it's so important what some deluded minds suggest anyway, it depends on how one looks at it let's say.

I'm tired of this "Kaidou and Linlin were afraid of Zoro because Enma has Oden's haki"

Tenguyama literally said, "It exudes its WIELDER's ryuo on its own." He never once mentioned Oden or that Enma could exude someone others haki. If Zoro knew this, he wouldn't even take that sword, he's not that kind of person.

Why did Kaido sense Oden's presence? The answer is simple. He didn't feel Oden's presence, he felt Enma. Oden gave him a personal PTSD, of course Kaidou remembers his swords. If Kaidou only saw the sword, he would still feel "Oden's presence"

Now we know that Enma doesn't have Oden's Haki, so why was Linlin afraid of Zoro? She never even saw Oden... Well... Everyone knows the truth... Grandmaster is just on another level
Yeah its not stick to enma. But i think zoro power at that momment is as strong as prime oden. So kaido remember how similiar their power. And now zoro already master the ACoC next slash will be kaido last momment.