Questions & Mysteries Enma Is Not Taking On Kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
All i know is momo aint soloing orochi and zoro more than anyone no including the scarabs has the biggest beef with orochi and obviously wants to fuck him up

King is technically a dragon based on his fruit name
So oda named that sword like that for no reason and it has no relevance ?

King isnt the dragon with the scales thats constantly flying over wano that parallels ryumas story
Keep the same energy when it happens.
Post automatically merged:

not saying this is an impossible scenario, but definitely wishful thinking at this point IMHO
:kayneshrug:
Wishes come true

All i know is momo aint soloing orochi and zoro more than anyone no including the scarabs has the biggest beef with orochi and obviously wants to fuck him up

King is technically a dragon based on his fruit name
My apologies, but technically every Ryu-Ryu no Mi users like Queen, P1, Drake and many others are dragons, but you must be the blind one to not see that they're dinosaurs. But amongst them, King is the most "Dragonish", agree.

Call me crazy all you want but i don't see zoro beating killer, kyoshiro, orochi, king, and then kaido in one arc

Plus in arc i believe he has way more motivate to go for orochi than kaido. Plus i imagine kings hybrid would be the most dragon like but in the western way. And ryuma did kill a western dragon

Like i know yall want zoro to be the hero of wano and surpass oden by beating a dragon but that makes as much sense as him surpassing ryuma for the same reason.

At the end of the day its gonna be luffy putting in all the work against kaido and gonna be the most praised

Also I don't think its impossible for zoro to land an attack on kaido this arc tho it is less likely now that it wasn't the only one

Call me crazy all you want but i don't see zoro beating killer, kyoshiro, orochi, king, and then kaido in one arc

Plus in arc i believe he has way more motivate to go for orochi than kaido. Plus i imagine kings hybrid would be the most dragon like but in the western way. And ryuma did kill a western dragon

Like i know yall want zoro to be the hero of wano and surpass oden by beating a dragon but that makes as much sense as him surpassing ryuma for the same reason.

At the end of the day its gonna be luffy putting in all the work against kaido and gonna be the most praised

Also I don't think its impossible for zoro to land an attack on kaido this arc tho it is less likely now that it wasn't the only one
Strawhats facing several opponents one arc is not unheard of, but Zoro having the same strength to be relevant in a possible Kaidou fight after taking on Kyoshiro/King seems far-fetched.

On the other hand, the setup with the sword is clear.

So i could expect a Oars/Moria scenario of sorts in which Zoro first gets to cut Kaidou and then faces either King or Kyoshiro.
And Luffy takes it from there. I do not expect a straight tag team, we have too many possible opponents for that.

So i could expect a Oars/Moria scenario of sorts in which Zoro first gets to cut Kaidou and then faces either King or Kyoshiro.
And Luffy takes it from there. I do not expect a straight tag team, we have too many possible opponents for that.
The only reason i see for a tag team right now is the fact that kidd and killer fought kaido together, so maybe oda intends for luffy and zoro to do the same, only that they will succeed?

But yeah, this is all speculative and not conclusive.

lucky mofo

You crazy mofo!!!!

Jokes aside, i agree

Strawhats facing several opponents one arc is not unheard of, but Zoro having the same strength to be relevant in a possible Kaidou fight after taking on Kyoshiro/King seems far-fetched.

On the other hand, the setup with the sword is clear.

Yeah i do believe the strawhats will have multiple fights especially zoro but its extremely hard to imagine zoro being fine after king/kyoshiro

Again i dont think its impossible for zoro to cut kaido and never did but it is less likely with emna not actually having the hype being the only sword to cut kaido. And again not impossible so i could see it going your way

The only reason i see for a tag team right now is the fact that kidd and killer fought kaido together, so maybe oda intends for luffy and zoro to do the same, only that they will succeed?

But yeah, this is all speculative and not conclusive.

lucky mofo

You crazy mofo!!!!

Jokes aside, i agree
Im still on the luffy kid and possibly law vs kaido

Luffy being obvious
Kid obviously wanting to take down kaido just as much as luffy (plus his rivalry with luffy)
Law because he started the alliance to go after kaido even though yes his real goal was doffy. Plus kaido seems to see both luffy and law just on the same level of threat and annoyance. Even tho luffy is obviously stronger

HA001

Im still on the luffy kid and possibly law vs kaido

Luffy being obvious
Kid obviously wanting to take down kaido just as much as luffy (plus his rivalry with luffy)
Law because he started the alliance to go after kaido even though yes his real goal was doffy. Plus kaido seems to see both luffy and law just on the same level of threat and annoyance. Even tho luffy is obviously stronger
How is kidd going to hurt kaido ?

True, but:
Killer is already beaten;

Kyoshiro most likely is an ally, and even if he's not, i don't believe him pushing Zoro to extreme-diff;

Orochi is a fodder;

Okay with King;

Cutting Kaido and defeating him are not the same things.

Again, it's true, but like I already said, he's a fodder. And you really believe that a fucking Hybrid Pteradon with BDSM costume would look like a western Dragon even a bit?

Like i know yall want zoro to be the hero of wano and surpass oden by beating a dragon but that makes as much sense as him surpassing ryuma for the same reason

He MUST be the hero in Wano's citizens eyes. He's the second coming of Ryuma for God's sake. Beating King is cool and all, but he's a literal nobody and his defeat will be long forgotten right after Kaido's defeat, just like Luffy got all the praise about beating Crocodile, Lucci and Doflamingo and other Straw Hats weren't even mentioned. And no, it's not necessary to surpass Oden and especially Ryuma in Wano, just show that you fucking will.

I'm okay with Zoro being the second most praised.

J

Jo_Ndule

Before this chapter you guys said zoro has to cut kaidou because he has only blade that gave him his only scar. yet this chapter reveals oden used both swords. so unless you think someone with the other sword has to fight kaidou too and help zoro cut kaidou then it's not happening. zoro vs someone else this arc, but not kaidou.
Zoro was never gonna fight Kaido.

That argument of "zoro got Enma so he will ppsy big role or cut kaido" was never even a serious argument.

Zoro fight and anger is toward orochi not Kaido
Luffy Kidd law anger is toward kaido

Now their argument of Enma making Zoro fight Kaido, is gone
They need new arguments to force some plot that Oda never built.

HA001

Zoro was never gonna fight Kaido.

That argument of "zoro got Enma so he will ppsy big role or cut kaido" was never even a serious argument.

Zoro fight and anger is toward orochi not Kaido
Luffy Kidd law anger is toward kaido

Now their argument of Enma making Zoro fight Kaido, is gone
They need new arguments to force some plot that Oda never built.
Enma is a magic sword that only works on kaido like brook on homies. Remember that.
You chat so much shit its hilarious.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro can have kyoshiro, orochi, and king

Which i think is pretty damn good especially considering he already has had 1 fight so far
He's not gonna have 3 or 4 fights in one arc lol
Even luffy had 2 only

Zoro vs Kyoushiro, then goes cut orochi (who will be damaged by Momo and co)
Zoro already had his "Cracker/blueno" match : vs killer
Just like Sanji had P1

If Zoro doesn't fight Kyoushiro then Smoothie or King.

Zoro is yet to meet a Yonko face to face in his life but people are dreaming of wild stuff.