Questions & Mysteries Enma Is Not Taking On Kaido

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
Zoro was never gonna fight Kaido.

That argument of "zoro got Enma so he will ppsy big role or cut kaido" was never even a serious argument.

Zoro fight and anger is toward orochi not Kaido
Luffy Kidd law anger is toward kaido

Now their argument of Enma making Zoro fight Kaido, is gone
They need new arguments to force some plot that Oda never built.
but u said that enma is a magic sword and because of enma oden cut kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
I imagine this happening again but for kaido

2 of them carrying the will of d and 2 conquerors with luffy haven't both

By growing stronger than he was last time like everyone else been doing
So whose training him advanced haki ?
I mean its not like zoro and luffy have been training with a separate way to hurt kaido.
Post automatically merged:

@Zenos7 almost forgot on top of that mr ndule in all his wisdom said enma gave ame no habikiri its magic to cut kaido too

So whose training him advanced haki ?
I mean its not like zoro and luffy have been training with a separate way to hurt kaido.

@Zenos7 almost forgot on top of that mr ndule in all his wisdom said enma gave ame no habikiri its magic to cut kaido too
Idk all we know is hes planning on defeating kaido just like luffy is

And while he obviously can't solo (neither can luffy) he shouldve have enough knowledge and expertise against kaido to know what he needs to do

HA001

β€Ž
Idk all we know is hes planning on defeating kaido just like luffy is

And while he obviously can't solo (neither can luffy) he shouldve have enough knowledge and expertise against kaido to know what he needs to do
Why ?
Luffy has hyou teaching him a specfic haki to hurt kaido.
Zoros training to master a sword thats already hurt kaido but you cant possibly imagine him being involved.

But kidd who is yet to show g4 power which kaido no sells. Is somehow gonna rock up with acoa. Lmfao

You didn't get me, I know you're being sarcastic, i wrote it for Zenos who thinks you're being serious
Im fuckin being serious. He said exactly those words. Enma is a magic kaido sword that only works like brook and homies.

also how did the ame no habakiri cut kaido?
He actually said enma gave it its magic too so it could cut kaido.

Why ?
Luffy has hyou teaching him a specfic haki to hurt kaido.
Zoros training to master a sword thats already hurt kaido but you cant possibly imagine him being involved.

But kidd who is yet to show g4 power which kaido no sells. Is somehow gonna rock up with acoa. Lmfao
Kid has just as much a reason to go after kaido as luffy exept not being a main character

If kid rematches with kaido hes not gonna be as useless as the first time

HA001

β€Ž
Kid has just as much a reason to go after kaido as luffy exept not being a main character

If kid rematches with kaido hes not gonna be as useless as the first time
I dont want your opinion i want an answer on how hes gonna hurt kaido.

And ? So does zoro. In fact one of the last things zoro hears off yasu (and panel placement is a beautiful thing) is "no one has been able to take KAIDOS head for 20 years)
Not to mention a plethora of characters mentioning cutting kaido

Also Ndule, enlighten us with your wisdom, please. If Orochi is Zoro's main battle, why didn't Oda make Hiyori the owner of Ame-no-Habakiri that exactly means "Snake Slayer" and in Japan Mythology, was used by Susano'o to kill Yamato-no-Orochi? Why make Zoro the owner of Enma that was hyped (by your words) to cut Kaido?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Before this chapter you guys said zoro has to cut kaidou because he has only blade that gave him his only scar. yet this chapter reveals oden used both swords. so unless you think someone with the other sword has to fight kaidou too and help zoro cut kaidou then it's not happening. zoro vs someone else this arc, but not kaidou.
The point is not the fact Oden scarred Kaido with Enma but the fact the Enma training is preparing Zoro for the fight. Enma is not more powerful than Shusui in fact.

The point of the flashback and the training is too clear to be confused.

I dont want your opinion i want an answer on how hes gonna hurt kaido.

And ? So does zoro. In fact one of the last things zoro hears off yasu (and panel placement is a beautiful thing) is "no one has been able to take KAIDOS head for 20 years)
Not to mention a plethora of characters mentioning cutting kaido
We haven't seen kid fight ever what you want me to say? All we saw of him is pretimeskip vs fodder with luffy and law. The only new thing we got of him is he has coc we don't know anything else about his strength and haki.
We know that hes after kaido and want's to defeat him

Zoro definitely has more of a beef against orochi than kaido. The only time zoro has even mentioned kaido was when talking about the plan as a whole

To be honest, that reasoning fell out of the window when Luffy had to take care of DD and Law played cheerleader
Law still played a crucial role with the damage he was able to land

Obviously luffy will always do the most but that doesn't mean hell solo or wont get help

HA001

β€Ž
We haven't seen kid fight ever what you want me to say? All we saw of him is pretimeskip vs fodder with luffy and law. The only new thing we got of him is he has coc we don't know anything else about his strength and haki.
We know that hes after kaido and want's to defeat him

Zoro definitely has more of a beef against orochi than kaido. The only time zoro has even mentioned kaido was when talking about the plan as a whole
So does kidd. Orochi fed killer smiles and has his crew god knows where.