Questions & Mysteries Enma VS Nidai Kitetsu

Enma VS Nidai Kitetsu

• Enma

• Nidai Kitetsu

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're equals. All 21 great blades should be equal in quality, hence they're put in that group. But if I had to bet on one, then it would be the Nidai Kitetsu.

He didn't, he got a big powerup by improving his haki. Enma itself doesn't provide any stat boost that Shusui can't.
so there's not powerup for zoro with exchanging shusui for enma? then whats the fukin point of the scene where enma took zoro haki and made his arm thin as f?
Post automatically merged:

I’m betting Nidai is stronger. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nidai Kitetsu is a blade no one was able to master using.
right, if it's just another ordinary sword, why bother showed it in the first place? i always believe that there will be something more with that sword

so there's not powerup for zoro with exchanging shusui for enma? then whats the fukin point of the scene where enma took zoro haki and made his arm thin as f?
The point of the scene is to show how the sword needs to be tamed otherwise it will be a hinderance that will absorb the user's haki more than the user actually wants to give.

This is forcing Zoro to train his haki in order to be able to use Enma.

Enma was initially a downgrade as Zoro couldn't control it. (A master swordsman should be able to cut anything he wants and not cut anything he wants, Enma made this impossible)
However, after Zoro gets better Haki control, Enma will be as useful as Shusui.

Shusui is the national treasure of a country full of swordsmen. Enma on the other hand isn't even more special than the other sword Oden had.

Enma has the haki buff thing and Nidai has the curse thing which could be harnessed as a power up in the right hand. I think they are equal. If you make either Black then they become Supreme Grade weapons and they will still have their "magical" abilities.
Those extra abilities make them slightly superior swords to Wado. And if they become black they will be better swords than Shusui.