Versus Battle EOS Ichigo vs. EOS Toriko

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

Destroying Extremely large pieces of rock just for the blast wave caused by the impact of their swords
Toriko was doing this from the second arc of the story

Have you even read Toriko?

Bare in mind the Toriko world is the size of Jupiter:

Toriko tanks a planet buster and prevents the world from being destroyed:
That planet buster can easily be repeated, as if casual punches by Acacia
Toriko can repel these attacks JUST BY BEING THANKFUL (also an insta-regeneration feat)
Almost destroying this jupiter sized planet by accident
Being unkillable
His appetite demon finger poking a stated 'galaxy level' Appetite demon within Acacia
A character much weaker than Toriko prevents their planet's destruction
The final enemy had a capture level of 30,000
EOS Toriko is unphased by Animals with capture levels of 530,000 which is 17.7 x stronger than Acacia was

Now can the bleach wankers please stfu? Thx

Last edited:
Which Yhwach didn't do.

The Soul king's existence glued the realms together and his death is what caused the decimation (at best) of the three realms. Had nothing to do with Yhwach's actual power as Yhwach didn't do anything to destroy the realms himself.
He was stopped before he was able to. He was in the middle of doing so. Soul King's existence didn't glue the realms together, he made them and the garganta which separates them. Don't take shit out of context and twist it. SK made the realms, his corpse stabilizes it with energy, and Yhwach absorbed him and all of that energy. Yhwach was passively holding the realms after absorbing the SK and then decided to use that power to merge them back together again. That's all his power.

It would only make Ichigo multi-planetary if it requires a multi-planetary attack to cut Yhwach. It doesn't.
Except it does. Yhwach's ability to destroy the realms with his power means Ichigo needs to be relative to him in power. Their durability scales with AP. Of course you can use hax to damage Yhwach as well, but that has nothing to do with AP.

He's damaged by city block to city level attacks when using Blut Vene.
Which version of Yhwach are you referring to because EOS Yhwach after the SK is much more powerful than before he absorbed him.

Where the fuck does this multi-planetary crap come from?
From Yhwach himself. He was going to destroy the realms which are at least planetary minimum. Are you trolling or do you lack reading comprehension?

The single greatest display of AP was FTG Ichigo vs Hogyoku Aizen.
You must be trolling if you think that was the best AP feat in the series. You must not understand what AP is and are confusing it with DC (in that case, Ichigo vs Ulquiorra is a better feat).

EOS Ichigo isn't even on that level as far as we know, and that version of Ichigo didn't even reach anything close to a fraction of a percentage of island-busting, let alone continental/planetary/multi planetary.
Las Noches is at least small country level due to statements of it's size and that's any Espada from 0-9 with the Gran Ray Cero. Ichigo scales much higher than these characters. Multi-planetary due to Yhwach using his power/energy to merge the realms and Ichigo would need to be relative to damage him (excluding hax).

Like seriously wtf dude. You can have hax but if you have a normal human body (like Yhwach) in theory you don't need MULTIIPLANETARY power to harm them. For fuck sake.
Are you just going to continue to spread bullshit? Yhwach isn't a normal human, he's literally a soul. You do realize that all the quncies are souls right? In order for them to be in the SS, they would need to be made of spiritual matter, so no they aren't normal humans. He not only has hax, but AP to destroy the realms.

I've also repeated this, but you seem to struggle to read. Yhwach's durability scales with his AP. So you need to have similar AP to damage him (excluding hax). You don't understand how reiatsu and reiryoku work, so you just ignore everything involved with them.

It is what you said. You argued that because Ichigo off-screened Yhwach who has 'hax', and simply for the reason of hax, that means Ichigo can destroy his own planet.
Are you braindead? I did not say that at all, holy shit. You really NEED to work on that reading comprehension because it's not only lacking, but it's negative. Also, Ichigo off-screened Yhwach?? What part of killing him on panel is called off-screening? Like did you read the series at all? Did you read it with your eyed closed?

Yhwach not only has hax, but also AP. He used AP to try and destroy the realms, not hax. He spread his black shit over them and was in the middle of merging them together. That was all his power, not his hax.

The fact Ichigo won, without having anything other than AP on his side, just goes to show that yeah, Toriko would beat Yhwach too.
The fact that you are ignoring all the context for Ichigo's victory shows you don't know wtf ur talking about. He didn't win alone, he had someone disable Yhwach's powers and turned off his hax, on top of Aizen with his KS, and Jugram's betrayal. It's not just AP that gave Ichigo the victory.

Especially since a casual push on the guy who ate a fucking supernova sent the guy around their jupiter-sized planet. It just goes to show that Toriko isn't *Just* planetary level but FAR BEYOND that.
Ok? Did you even read what I initially said or did you suffer from short-term memory loss? I said it depends on how you scale the realms.

If you think realms are planetary, then Toriko wins.
If you think realms are universal, then Ichigo wins.

I never made the claim that Toriko is *JUST* planetary. If I did, then I wouldn't have even said Toriko wins. Please don't twist the context and put words in my mouth.

So how does Ichigo kill or defeat someone who cant die?
What do you mean can't die? In what sense is Toriko immortal? He can't die from aging or natural causes? He regenerates fast? He always revives himself? He relies on something to keep him immortal?

I don't know the specifics so if someone can explain what kind of immortality he has, I'd appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

Destroying Extremely large pieces of rock just for the blast wave effect caused by the impact of their swords
That's not even gonna be relevant with Toriko lol. There are better feats than this.

Now can the bleach wankers please stfu? Thx
Can you fix your reading comprehension before you respond and actually bring in context? Thx

Last edited:
He was stopped before he was able to. He was in the middle of doing so. Soul King's existence didn't glue the realms together, he made them and the garganta which separates them. Don't take shit out of context and twist it. SK made the realms, his corpse stabilizes it with energy, and Yhwach absorbed him and all of that energy. Yhwach was passively holding the realms after absorbing the SK and then decided to use that power to merge them back together again. That's all his power.

Except it does. Yhwach's ability to destroy the realms with his power means Ichigo needs to be relative to him in power. Their durability scales with AP. Of course you can use hax to damage Yhwach as well, but that has nothing to do with AP.

Which version of Yhwach are you referring to because EOS Yhwach after the SK is much more powerful than before he absorbed him.

From Yhwach himself. He was going to destroy the realms which are at least planetary minimum. Are you trolling or do you lack reading comprehension?

You must be trolling if you think that was the best AP feat in the series. You must understand what AP is and are confusing it with DC (in that case, Ichigo vs Ulquiorra is a better feat).

Las Noches is at least small country level due to statements of it's size and that's any Espada from 0-9 with the Gran Ray Cero. Ichigo scales much higher than these characters. Multi-planetary due to Yhwach using his power/energy to merge the realms and Ichigo would need to be relative to damage him (excluding hax).

Are you just going to continue to spread bullshit? Yhwach isn't a normal human, he's literally a soul. You do realize that all the quncies are souls right? In order for them to be in the SS, they would need to be made of spiritual matter, so no they aren't normal humans. He not only has hax, but AP to destroy the realms.

I've also repeated this, but you seem to struggle to read. Yhwach's durability scales with his AP. So you need to have similar AP to damage him. You don't understand how reiatsu and reiryoku work, so you just ignore everything involved with them.

Are you braindead? I did not say that at all, holy shit. You really NEED to work on that reading comprehension because it's not only lacking, but it's negative. Also, Ichigo off-screened Yhwach?? What part of killing him on panel is called off-screening? Like did you read the series at all? Did you read it with your eyed closed?

Yhwach not only has hax, but also AP. He used AP to try and destroy the realms, not hax. He spread his black shit over them and was in the middle of merging them together. That was all his power, not his hax.

The fact that you are ignoring all the context for Ichigo's victory shows you don't know wtf ur talking about. He didn't win alone, he had someone disable Yhwach's powers and turned off his hax, on top of Aizen with his KS, and Jugram's betrayal. It's not just AP that gave Ichigo the victory.

Ok? Did you even read what I initially said or did you suffer from short-term memory loss? I said it depends on how you scale the realms.

If you think realms are planetary, then Toriko wins.
If you think realms are universal, then Ichigo wins.

I never made the claim that Toriko is *JUST* planetary. If I did, then I wouldn't have even said Toriko wins. Please don't twist the context and put words in my mouth.

What do you mean can't die? In what sense is Toriko immortal? He can't die from aging or natural causes? He regenerates fast? He always revives himself? He relies on something to keep him immortal?

I don't know the specifics so if someone can explain what kind of immortality he has, I'd appreciate it.

That's not even gonna be relevant with Toriko lol. There are better feats than this.

Can you fix your reading comprehension before you respond and actually bring in context? Thx
There's no point arguing with him, someone that thinks Yhwach can't tank or dish out city level attacks is far too delusional to be reasoned with, and given the other shit he has said, it's pretty blatant that he hasn't actually read Bleach.

@Sentinel smh. Because if there is anything I like more than OP fights, it is a cross fiction fight. It really brings the quality of the thread down whenever you have people post for the sake of posting. Literally no substance and effort put into it; it literally makes that poster seem extremely disingenuous and dishonest.

@Astaro @Tomu
Where are you two from? Your style of arguments really bring some nostalgic feels that were similar to around 2005-2008ish Outskirts Battledome golden days.

Keep it up, boys!

@Sentinel smh. Because if there is anything I like more than OP fights, it is a cross fiction fight. It really brings the quality of the thread down whenever you have people post for the sake of posting. Literally no substance and effort put into it; it literally makes that poster seem extremely disingenuous and dishonest.

@Astaro @Tomu
Where are you two from? Your style of arguments really bring some nostalgic feels that were similar to around 2005-2008ish Outskirts Battledome golden days.

Keep it up, boys!
It's super annoying dealing with these kind of low quality spamming posts. At least when it comes to crossover battles, I'd rather want to avoid reading posts like Finalbeta's. We really do not need to have posts polluting the multiverse section as well. It is already enough that the OP battledome is this bad.

Now to the matchup:

If we take VSBW scaling for granted, Ichigo has a good deal of winning BUT there is no concrete proof of the realms being universal in size (SkySanji mentioned the novel but I have to see/read it first to judge the reliability accordingly) nor does it remotely makes sense to use movie canon feats - which actually had star level of feats iirc - to elevate Ichigo on a higher level than he is on the manga canon.

Let's be honest, does this scaling make sense? It is as nonsensical as using the Shiki feats of One Piece: Strong World to get continental results. I'm against the sources they're using. I think movie canon should be separated from manga canon regardless of whether certain movie content was confirmed or not.
The only movie being sole part of canon is The Last and the Boruto movie. Everything else is highly questionable.

Now if we do not consider the movie feats or Ichigo somehow scaling to Yhwach (Idk how it even matters here comparing Yhwach with Toriko characters when Ichigo isn't comparable him, thus not scalable), I fail to see how he can survive even a few seconds against EoS Toriko.

Keep it up, boys!
Very cool that we're getting more new users who are capable of having more decent debates in the crossover section. I don't agree with all of their takes but it's definitely a more refreshing start. Let's hope that even more users will join WG soon.

It's clear that you're using a different source of battle wikia - or something different than the few users here arguing for universal Yhwach
I dont know a single forum which has Universelevel Clorox.Its a Meme at best
Still OBD for the most part.Bleach is just questionable statements.Best feat the verse has is Yeewacks TK.And thats it.

I’m using the Bleach manga source material. Where busting meteors the size of a mountain at best are one of the best demonstrated feats in Bleach

Zebra was pulling off better feats than Gremmy in his debut

There's no point arguing with him, someone that thinks Yhwach can't tank or dish out city level attacks is far too delusional to be reasoned with, and given the other shit he has said, it's pretty blatant that he hasn't actually read Bleach.
He doesn't understand how AP works and doesn't even bother learning. He's twisting the narrative and inserting shit I never said, that's just disingenuous. I gave a reasonable answer, but he is unable to comprehend it.

Depending on how you scale the realms is a reasonable answer. Yhwach destroying them isn't debatable, yet he's debating it for some reason.

Heck bleach characters was not even planet buster level .
Yhwach is a multi-planet buster to multi-universal depending on how you scale the realms. It doesn't show other planets because the story has nothing to do with them, but context shows that range.

I love Bleach,but hell Ichigo or any Bleach character is not winning this(except perhaps Yhwach). Toriko feats are to massive to be handle very well. Bleach best dc feat is what like? Country lvl? Toriko is far above that lvl.
DC isn't everything tho. Bleach god tiers have at minimum multi-planetary AP which scales with their durability as well. Again I've said this multiple times to Tomu, but it depends how you scale them.

If we take VSBW scaling for granted, Ichigo has a good deal of winning BUT there is no concrete proof of the realms being universal in size (SkySanji mentioned the novel but I have to see/read it first to judge the reliability accordingly) nor does it remotely makes sense to use movie canon feats - which actually had star level of feats iirc - to elevate Ichigo on a higher level than he is on the manga canon.

Let's be honest, does this scaling make sense? It is as nonsensical as using the Shiki feats of One Piece: Strong World to get continental results. I'm against the sources they're using. I think movie canon should be separated from manga canon regardless of whether certain movie content was confirmed or not.
The only movie being sole part of canon is The Last and the Boruto movie. Everything else is highly questionable.
The movie is part of the canon, I don't think it's fair to compare it to Shiki since the valley of screams was in the manga and Ichigo says he visited it before. The only time he's ever done this is in the movie and he's the only one that remembers what happened cuz of Senna. The timeline doesn't even get contradicted as well since between chapter 228 and 229 of the manga, there's a 1 month timeskip that everyone goes on training for. That would be the timeline for the movie.

I've also read the novels and it does support a universal scaling for the realms when looking at the manga as well, but if you would rather read it yourself cuz I got a bias that's fine as well, it's fair to do so.

I dont know a single forum which has Universelevel Clorox.Its a Meme at best
VSBW does. It took so long for Bleach to get Universal on VSBW, but somehow people think it's wank without even looking at why they got it that high. It hit universal then went back to planet level for 1-2 years and then back to universal again for Yhwach and Prime SK only.

Still OBD for the most part.Bleach is just questionable statements.Best feat the verse has is Yeewacks TK.And thats it.
OBD is heavily biased against Bleach. They literally shit on it in the description for it's page and don't even have complete profiles for it. I'm not looking at that garbage, I'd rather use VSBW, reddit, and even CV over it. Despite being known for more wanking, VSBW looks more organized and reliable since they actually review it.

Also how is Bleach just questionable statements? The context makes things pretty clear imo. People should be taking feats, statements, and context into consideration. If you use OBD then I'm just gonna assume ur anti-Bleach, which is fine until you let bias take over. So without any bias, are you really going to say that the realms aren't planetary at minimum and if yes, what would be the reason for that?

The movie is part of the canon, I don't think it's fair to compare it to Shiki since the valley of screams was in the manga and Ichigo says he visited it before. The only time he's ever done this is in the movie and he's the only one that remembers what happened cuz of Senna. The timeline doesn't even get contradicted as well since between chapter 228 and 229 of the manga, there's a 1 month timeskip that everyone goes on training for. That would be the timeline for the movie.
Well, I think the movie is more legit than Strong World I guess. I am still a bit skeptical when it comes to movie feats or movie canon in general though but at least it's more reasonable if the timeline doesn't get contradicted either.

I've also read the novels and it does support a universal scaling for the realms when looking at the manga as well, but if you would rather read it yourself cuz I got a bias that's fine as well, it's fair to do so.
Do you have the chapter and page when that was mentioned in the novel? I'd look it up for myself after all.

OBD is heavily biased against Bleach. They literally shit on it in the description for it's page and don't even have complete profiles for it. I'm not looking at that garbage, I'd rather use VSBW, reddit, and even CV over it. Despite being known for more wanking, VSBW looks more organized and reliable since they actually review it.
Your just salty LolFTL Belch got destroyed

Thats why Ichigo is SS-Level on VSBW,not universelevel.
Also how is Bleach just questionable statements? The context makes things pretty clear imo. People should be taking feats, statements, and context into consideration. If you use OBD then I'm just gonna assume ur anti-Bleach, which is fine until you let bias take over. So without any bias, are you really going to say that the realms aren't planetary at minimum and if yes, what would be the reason for that?
Why should i care about the realms?Pls dont tell me you using Yewacks unquantifiable "Im going to destroy all 3 realms" bs...