Versus Battle EOS Ichigo vs. EOS Toriko

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
@Sentinel smh. Because if there is anything I like more than OP fights, it is a cross fiction fight. It really brings the quality of the thread down whenever you have people post for the sake of posting. Literally no substance and effort put into it; it literally makes that poster seem extremely disingenuous and dishonest.

@Astaro @Tomu
Where are you two from? Your style of arguments really bring some nostalgic feels that were similar to around 2005-2008ish Outskirts Battledome golden days.

Keep it up, boys!
Very cool that we're getting more new users who are capable of having more decent debates in the crossover section. I don't agree with all of their takes but it's definitely a more refreshing start. Let's hope that even more users will join WG soon.
LMAO I don't have any forum experience other than reddit

A former member called Logia is a guy I know in person and he told me this place was better but there were still some very.... questionable users. I can see what he meant now.
Post automatically merged:

Toriko can literally stand in place and Ichibei still wouldn’t ink him with Food Luck which is basically Probability manipulation.

Makes attacks miss while his always land, and even shit like Joie using it to undo getting vaporized down to atoms by Midora afterwards
Man I completely forgot about food luck - I forgot about a lot of Toriko's broken abilities. Autophagy is crazy too - he is essentially impossible to tire out.

Last edited:
Well, I think the movie is more legit than Strong World I guess. I am still a bit skeptical when it comes to movie feats or movie canon in general though but at least it's more reasonable if the timeline doesn't get contradicted either.
I understand being skeptikal since movies aren't normally part of the manga and have problematic timelines, this one makes sense because Ichigo himself not only mentions that he visited which only happened in the movie, but even Kubo told everyone to reference it in the manga so you can get the context of when Ichigo went there.

Do you have the chapter and page when that was mentioned in the novel? I'd look it up for myself after all.
Unfortuately I don't have them on hand and going to be busy for the first day of Eid. I'll send it to ur wall when I can get them.

Your just salty LolFTL Belch got destroyed

Thats why Ichigo is SS-Level on VSBW,not universelevel.
In what way am I salty? I even said Toriko wins if you scale the realms as planetary. At least Ichigo being Solar System shows VSBW actually revises profiles unlike OBD who's stuck in the past.

Why should i care about the realms?Pls dont tell me you using Yewacks unquantifiable "Im going to destroy all 3 realms" bs...
There is nothing unquantifiable about his 3 realms destruction. You see him spreading his power through the realms and affecting all of it. We know he was affecting the realms and was in the middle of destroying them. If you scale them as planets then it's a multi-planetary feat, but if you scale them as universes, then it's a multi-universal feat.

It's a shit argument when you come in like "Don't tell me u using yheewakcs unquanifiable bs feat" and then leave as if you made an actual argument. I understand you use ODB, but those guys are stuck in the past thinking that hating on Bleach is still cool. We live in the year 2022, not 2010-14.

Anyways since you never actually responded, I'll ask again.

So without any bias, are you really going to say that the realms aren't planetary at minimum and if yes, what would be the reason for that?

Last edited:
:crazwhat:

So Toriko is end of Dragon Ball Z material?
End of Dragonball Z material is galactic level. Which is around 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 x (or more, depends on the size of the galaxy) the power of star-level. Dude your scaling as absolutely WHACK

Can he destroy a solar system by sneezing like Lord Beerus?
Beerus isn't Dragonball Z. He's Dragonball Super.

I think so too. I remember him being superior.
Show me where these 'big rocks' you cited as impressive are anywhere near the size of a country. I'll be nice and say let's try and have Ichigo destroy the Vatican. He still doesn't do it with the Final Getsuga Tensho.

Even if he were country level this is a cakewalk.

The mass of an earth-like planet the size of jupiter is calced as follows:
Earths mass - 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg
Jupiter's mass - 1,898,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000kg
Earths density - 5.51 g/cm³
Jupiters density - 1.33 g/cm³
Therefore a planet like Toriko's is approximately a mass of 4.1428571429 x 1,898,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, or 7.8631429e+27. AKA 7,863,142,900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg

Now let's assume you guys are right and Ichigo can somehow destroy a country the size of japan. Japn is 0.074% of the earth. This means that the maximum mass Ichigo can destroy is 4,420,464,000,000,000,000kg, or in other words Ichigo's 'country level' AP is
1/71250000000000th the amount of power Toriko used when he casually stopped a planet-buster. This wasn't even Toriko's maximum power. Because if we then multiply that by my previously established 17.7 due to Space Taipan's capture level we're looking at 1/12611250000000000ths the power.

This is a smaller fraction than the mass of a single atom versus the weight (est.) of the Empire State Building.

Now, will the Bleach wankers please SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP?!

Edit: Given Ichigo's greatest feat with FGT destroyed a town and a mountain, even if with benefit of doubt and we're being extremely generous, let's use Mt. Fuji and a town called Shibuya (228k population), their total mass, even if we make it all Basalt which is the heaviest and primary compound found in Fuji, we're still looking at a figure smaller than 5,000,000,000,000kg. Which is 1/884093th the size of 'CoUnTrY lEvEl'.

Now the fractions are getting so ridiculous they don't even fit on the calculator I've got.

This is the equivalent of saying an atom will destroy new york because an electron moved. This is the dumbest comparison I've ever seen.

Last edited:
End of Dragonball Z material is galactic level. Which is around 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 x (or more, depends on the size of the galaxy) the power of star-level. Dude your scaling as absolutely WHACK

Beerus isn't Dragonball Z. He's Dragonball Super.

Show me where these 'big rocks' you cited as impressive are anywhere near the size of a country. I'll be nice and say let's try and have Ichigo destroy the Vatican. He still doesn't do it with the Final Getsuga Tensho.

Even if he were country level this is a cakewalk.

The mass of an earth-like planet the size of jupiter is calced as follows:
Earths mass - 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg
Jupiter's mass - 1,898,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000kg
Earths density - 5.51 g/cm³
Jupiters density - 1.33 g/cm³
Therefore a planet like Toriko's is approximately a mass of 4.1428571429 x 1,898,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, or 7.8631429e+27. AKA 7,863,142,900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg

Now let's assume you guys are right and Ichigo can somehow destroy a country the size of japan. Japn is 0.074% of the earth. This means that the maximum mass Ichigo can destroy is 4,420,464,000,000,000,000kg, or in other words Ichigo's 'country level' AP is
1/71250000000000th the amount of power Toriko used when he casually stopped a planet-buster. This wasn't even Toriko's maximum power. Because if we then multiply that by my previously established 17.7 due to Space Taipan's capture level we're looking at 1/12611250000000000ths the power.

This is a smaller fraction than the mass of a single atom versus the weight (est.) of the Empire State Building.

Now, will the Bleach wankers please SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP?!

Edit: Given Ichigo's greatest feat with FGT destroyed a town and a mountain, even if with benefit of doubt and we're being extremely generous, let's use Mt. Fuji and a town called Shibuya (228k population), their total mass, even if we make it all Basalt which is the heaviest and primary compound found in Fuji, we're still looking at a figure smaller than 5,000,000,000,000kg. Which is 1/884093th the size of 'CoUnTrY lEvEl'.

Now the fractions are getting so ridiculous they don't even fit on the calculator I've got.

This is the equivalent of saying an atom will destroy new york because an electron moved. This is the dumbest comparison I've ever seen.
You have typed a lot of bullshit.

No Dragon Ball Z character ever displayed galactic busting feats wise and even scaling if we pinned Cell to solar system level just trusting his statement not even Vegito would make it that far considering just how massive a galaxy is.

Before making lessons you need to rivisit your bullshit physics knowledge dumbass.

And where did I implicate Beerus is from Z holy shit. IQ test when?

You legit more or less claim hes a part of DBZ

And no,DBZ caps at small starlevel(Manga).Toei Version is Galaxylevel for scaling to stuff like Broly or Toei Buu.

Toriko fingerflix Manga DB
Cell, who is legit fodder for EOS DBZ characters like Buuhan or Vegito was going to bust the solar system, so how do they cap at small star level lmao?

You have typed a lot of bullshit.

No Dragon Ball Z character ever displayed galactic busting feats wise and even scaling if we pinned Cell to solar system level just trusting his statement not even Vegito would make it that far considering just how massive a galaxy is.

Before making lessons you need to rivisit your bullshit physics knowledge dumbass.

And where did I implicate Beerus is from Z holy shit. IQ test when?
I guess Majin Buu didn't exist then

I think you're all getting very confused here. There is only one form of DBZ and it's the anime. So when you're referring to DBZ you HAVE TO use the anime for feats. Otherwise, the content that makes DBZ is just a part of the Dragonball manga. Dragonball and Dragonball Z are different properties which share a lot of content. Scaling is different between the two but in Z Buu was hyped up by Supreme Kai as having destroyed galaxys on Bibidi's command. iirc the final spirit bomb had enough power to destroy the galaxy if it didn't connect with Buu as well

You were talking about Beerus in a discussion about Dragonball Z and then started comparing Beerus to Toriko even though Astaro was talking about the Gourmet Gods who are universal in scale. Pretty simple really.
See below

:crazwhat:

So Toriko is end of Dragon Ball Z material?
Toriko’s been end of DBZ material since the 8 Kings were introduced.

Throw in the Gourmet Gods and they beat almost anyone in DBS
Can he destroy a solar system by sneezing like Lord Beerus?

In my calculation I just used the figures that hundreds and thousands of pHD scientists etc. worked towards calculating - but sure, some dumbass weeb arguing that destroying a big rock makes you able to destroy japan ("lowballing") on Worstgen is far more credible.

Stop trying to bump up your post count - your opinions are worthless, if these posts are even your opinion at all, for all we know you could just be typing complete garbage

Last edited: