Versus Battle EOS Ichigo vs. EOS Toriko

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
You legit more or less claim hes a part of DBZ

And no,DBZ caps at small starlevel(Manga).Toei Version is Galaxylevel for scaling to stuff like Broly or Toei Buu.

Toriko fingerflix Manga DB
Going off Cell's statement he might have been a solar system buster but that is more than tens of billions less the size of a Galaxy like the Milky Way.

Vegito was most likely not on that level of busting power if we are talking about blasting power but star level seems too low.

Of course Cell might have just been bragging and overrating himself.

I think so too. I remember him being superior.
Who Ichigo or Toriko? Toriko's always been pretty strong from what I remember.

Beerus isn't Dragonball Z. He's Dragonball Super.
Yes he is, it's almost as if yall forgot the movies exist. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, not Dragon Ball Super: Battle of Gods. Anyways He belongs in both.

Show me where these 'big rocks' you cited as impressive are anywhere near the size of a country. I'll be nice and say let's try and have Ichigo destroy the Vatican. He still doesn't do it with the Final Getsuga Tensho.

Now let's assume you guys are right and Ichigo can somehow destroy a country the size of japan. Japn is 0.074% of the earth. This means that the maximum mass Ichigo can destroy is 4,420,464,000,000,000,000kg, or in other words Ichigo's 'country level' AP is
1/71250000000000th the amount of power Toriko used when he casually stopped a planet-buster. This wasn't even Toriko's maximum power. Because if we then multiply that by my previously established 17.7 due to Space Taipan's capture level we're looking at 1/12611250000000000ths the power.
I've already explained that Ichigo's DC feats aren't high. What you don't understand is the difference between AP and DC. All that shit about blowing up countries, planets, stars, is all DC, not AP which is much higher.

Now, will the Bleach wankers please SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP?!
Calm down buddy, you're gonna pop a blood vessel, no need to get so upset.

Statements aren't valid anymore?
Why they should.He never did it.If i claim that i can destroy the earth in 1 go,would you believe it?
And it's reaffirmed in several forms of supplementary material
Does not matter how many times he claimed it.Iirc,in no Media Cell busted a SS.Its just a hyperbole.Anime Cell scals to higher shit anyway,i talk about Manga Cell
As for not actually busting the solar system, no shit, the series would have ended if he did.
Not a argument at all.Busting the Planet would be enough to end the show at this point as they had no Kaioshin or Whis to save them

Why they should.He never did it.If i claim that i can destroy the earth in 1 go,would you believe it?

Does not matter how many times he claimed it.Iirc,in no Media Cell busted a SS.Its just a hyperbole.Anime Cell scals to higher shit anyway,i talk about Manga Cell

Not a argument at all.Busting the Planet would be enough to end the show at this point as they had no Kaioshin or Whis to save them
Are you a fictional character in a verse where destroying celestial bodies is common place as fuck? No, you aren't, stop making stupid false equivalences.

Cell stated it and numerous databooks/guidebooks confirm it, destroying any argument that Cell was just being arrogant or anything like that

Yes it is an argument, you seem to forget that Dragon Ball is first and foremost a story, not a sandbox for characters to demonstrate feats as they please, it's much easier for Toriyama to have Cell state he can bust the solar system than have him actually do it, there are too many story repercussions for the latter.

Never read Toriko.Is it worth the time?
A really fun series. There's pre-TS and post-TS. Pre-TS Toriko is undoubtedly comparable to HxH and pre-TS One Piece, it's that exciting and fun and consistent and lore-heavy. Post-TS declines heavily tho, starting from Bambina Arc things get much more absurd and much more meaningless DBZ-style powerscaling battle one-upping each other. Don't let it stop you from reading pre-TS Toriko tho, it's too much a manga powerhouse to miss out from.

If HxH's power system is Nen, Toriko's power system is Calories. When One Piece has Four Emperors,Toriko has Eight Kings. If HxH has Dark Continent, Toriko has Gourmet World.

I've already explained that Ichigo's DC feats aren't high. What you don't understand is the difference between AP and DC. All that shit about blowing up countries, planets, stars, is all DC, not AP which is much higher.

Calm down buddy, you're gonna pop a blood vessel, no need to get so upset.
DC and AP directly correlate/are equivalent and practically one and the same when a character has nothing in his arsenal other than hitting hard. Ichigo is such a character. Let's stop the wank now please

Also yeah If we're including movies then end of DBZ is beyond universal level (idk about multiversal, I think that only really comes into play in Super itself) since Beerus and Goku nearly destroyed the universe as collateral to their punches... while Beerus wasn't going anywhere near full power.... while Whis who was also around was much, much stronger than even an all-out Beerus. Forget star level, DBZ shits all over the Toriko verse as well and pretty much to the same magnitude the Toriko verse shits on the Bleach verse
Post automatically merged:

A really fun series. There's pre-TS and post-TS. Pre-TS Toriko is undoubtedly comparable to HxH and pre-TS One Piece, it's that exciting and fun and consistent and lore-heavy. Post-TS declines heavily tho, starting from Bambina Arc things get much more absurd and much more meaningless DBZ-style powerscaling battle one-upping each other. Don't let it stop you from reading pre-TS Toriko tho, it's too much a manga powerhouse to miss out from.

If HxH's power system is Nen, Toriko's power system is Calories. When One Piece has Four Emperors,Toriko has Eight Kings. If HxH has Dark Continent, Toriko has Gourmet World.
Pretty good summary. That being said though the post TS Toriko stuff isn't ridiculous though. Throughout all of pre-TS we are constantly told the Gourmet World is on a completely different level to the Human World, the powerscaling was well-routed in the lore of the story pretty much from the word go. We even had global-feats pre-TS from Jirou to begin with.

Post TS suffers from being rushed. Sadly the japanese readers were reading it consistently enough to keep it in print but not enough for the magazine editors to allow it the extra 100 or so chapters that Toriko needed so as to fully explore Areas 5-1

Last edited:

Cool.thanks i will check it out when i can.

DC and AP directly correlate/are equivalent and practically one and the same when a character has nothing in his arsenal other than hitting hard. Ichigo is such a character. Let's stop the wank now please
AP and DC are not the same. Again I gave you the example of Goku using a Kamehameha which only blows up mountains and shit, he's never blown up a planet, but we know his AP is beyond that. Ichigo is the same thing, his DC feats are shit which again, I have already stated, but that doesn't mean his AP is the same.

Going by your logic, Goku is not even planetary. He's never destroyed a planet on panel or a universe. If you say he is then you are being inconsistent and hypocritical.

I'm not even saying Ichigo necessarily wins, I'm saying it depends.

Also yeah If we're including movies then end of DBZ is beyond universal level (idk about multiversal, I think that only really comes into play in Super itself) since Beerus and Goku nearly destroyed the universe as collateral to their punches... while Beerus wasn't going anywhere near full power.... while Whis who was also around was much, much stronger than even an all-out Beerus. Forget star level, DBZ shits all over the Toriko verse as well and pretty much to the same magnitude the Toriko verse shits on the Bleach verse
Goku does not scale to the clashes, that was mainly Beerus doing the work, but yeah they would be beyond universal if we got Whis who is stronger than Beerus (a universal character).

I'm going to re-read Toriko again and then see for myself how they scale, I wanted to get back to it anyways.

Post automatically merged:

Pretty good summary. That being said though the post TS Toriko stuff isn't ridiculous though. Throughout all of pre-TS we are constantly told the Gourmet World is on a completely different level to the Human World, the powerscaling was well-routed in the lore of the story pretty much from the word go. We even had global-feats pre-TS from Jirou to begin with.

Post TS suffers from being rushed. Sadly the japanese readers were reading it consistently enough to keep it in print but not enough for the magazine editors to allow it the extra 100 or so chapters that Toriko needed so as to fully explore Areas 5-1
Wait so it's not Toriko's author who rushed the post-TS pacing and story by himself but tue Editors were the ones who decided that? It's such a letdown tbh, Toriko has the potential to be an all-time great manga, but since Bambina arc it was just a different level of storytelling, pacing, build-up and reward compared to the post-TS and Heracles arc.

Wait so it's not Toriko's author who rushed the post-TS pacing and story by himself but tue Editors were the ones who decided that? It's such a letdown tbh, Toriko has the potential to be an all-time great manga, but since Bambina arc it was just a different level of storytelling, pacing, build-up and reward compared to the post-TS and Heracles arc.
It's unfortunate that some manga get rushed or axed before they can get all their content out the way it's supposed to be.

Yes. In most cases the publishers are the ones to blame for some mangas ending quickly. Unfortunately, this trend has been running rampant in the manga world lately and a lot of good potential stories were subsequently ended prematurely.

Fuck them publishers and the higher ups seriously. They should really consider what the other countries think and not just focus on the Japanese sales. But what do I know?

I didn't finish toriko

Didn't know its powerscaling became so absurd in the end that much

These debates are good but also pointless since one universe is about hax while the other is about physical power

I didn't finish toriko

Didn't know its powerscaling became so absurd in the end that much

These debates are good but also pointless since one universe is about hax while the other is about physical power
Toriko ain't like DBZ, they got hax and power. MCs are bricks for the most part, tho Toriko does have some hax from what I remember

Are you a fictional character in a verse where destroying celestial bodies is common place as fuck? No, you aren't, stop making stupid false equivalences.

Cell stated it and numerous databooks/guidebooks confirm it, destroying any argument that Cell was just being arrogant or anything like that

Yes it is an argument, you seem to forget that Dragon Ball is first and foremost a story, not a sandbox for characters to demonstrate feats as they please, it's much easier for Toriyama to have Cell state he can bust the solar system than have him actually do it, there are too many story repercussions for the latter.
You're just pushing a Hyperbole and baseless statements.He never did it on-screen.And Neither did Buu.Best feat in DB Manga is Frieza busting Planet Vegeta.Thats it