Versus Battle EOS Ichigo vs. EOS Toriko

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
I didn't finish toriko

Didn't know its powerscaling became so absurd in the end that much

These debates are good but also pointless since one universe is about hax while the other is about physical power
Untrue.
Toriko got PLENTYYYYYYYYYYYYY of hax actually.

Abilities like "Minority World" is extremely overpowered and hax ability that a lot of characters will have trouble dealing with.

Wasn't one of the Toriko Villains Moon Buster Level? Remember me on one Page from the manga which showed this feat.:whitepress:
Not even worth discussing when Acacia and Neo were far beyond planet buster level and their capture level of 30,000 was less than 1/17th the capture level of the Space Taipan that Toriko was confident in defeating.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't finish toriko

Didn't know its powerscaling became so absurd in the end that much

These debates are good but also pointless since one universe is about hax while the other is about physical power
Anyone in Toriko that had eaten PAIR and ANOTHER from Acacia's full course is capable of freely using the back-channel. A dimension which is imperceptible to anybody who hasn't eaten PAIR. It's also an ability that allows characters to exist int two dimensions at the same time, while the back channel dimension can interact with the real world the inverse is not true.

How does Ichigo, who hasn't eaten PAIR, even fight against this guy who already as previously calced has AP several hundred billions of x stronger than he can handle, but can exist in inaccessible dimensions along with other hax such as:
- Autophagy - it is impossible to fatigue Toriko
- Food luck - probability manipulation and Toriko's is now so strong it can redirect planet busting attacks from top level fighters
- Light speed regeneration of any injury after eating CENTER
- He was literally bifurcated by Heracles (and at the time was far weaker than EOS) and legit just instantly regrew half of his body showing that the extent of this regeneration goes beyond comprehension, especially as this feat was before his regeneration was even light speed
- Phytoncide - He can adapt to his opponents and emit toxins that will weaken/repel/sometimes kill them from contact or proximity

But yeah sure, Bleach is the only one with Hax.

Last edited:
Toriko at some point went to retarded levels.
The best feats Bleach has would be Zanka no Tachi destroying Soul Society and Yhwach returning the world to its original shape.
And even then, looking at top tiers, their performance is problematic, Ichibei says that Yhwach was a black ant after his “bankai” yet his attacks, before Yhwach awakened the Almighty mind you, weren’t able to kill him, so, either Ichibei’s skills don’t remove the reiatsu, and Yhwach had the physical capabilities of an ant, but the same reiatsu, or it’s just debuffing overwanked to extreme levels. Hs line about Yhwach not being able to reincarnate due to his technique does not bode well for him, knowledge wise, he should know that Yhwach had a concentration of reiatsu above that of a captain, so reincarnation was out of the question from the get-go.
Aizen and the Muken prisoners being people that SS cannot stop their heart from beating needs to be call into question after we know that killing powerful individuals has catastrophic effects, and that Mayuri was able to neutralize him quite easily, without even Urahara’s help, even then, him being surprised and excited he was able to destroy a mountain while going on about transcendence and shit (with Ichigo being the one who did it, not even him) does not help him in the slightest.
Ichigo was, alongside bankai Yamamoto the only one that was able to manifest and give form to his own reiatsu, a feat that Yhwach complimented, however, he’s also the less experienced top tier, as he doesn’t really have the tools with dealing against hax abilities, and would get clowned easily by them, as seen vs Askin and Yhwach, I can definitely see him unable to know how to deal with stuff like Yama, Ichibei, Shunsui, Pernida and so on, he’s like Kenpachi, only stronger.
Bankai Yamamoto technically can destroy Soul Society, but it’s done via DoT, and the one time he used bankai, he was trying to restrain the heat of the bankai to avoid destroying SS, a feat that strained his body, with Yhwach even commenting on how he used up his strength to fight the fake, still, even if he were to have both arms, and didn’t care about restraining, I can see him at around moon level, but he’s definitely not touching Toriko’s top tiers.
Yhwach, he’s by no means universal, I won’t even entertain Renji being able to stand up against the reiatsu of someone universal, no, his feat about returning the world to its original shape, isn’t exactly power related, as he’s simply undoing a ritual done by the noble houses, Bleach’s world should be at least 4 times bigger than ours, depends how much big Hell is, and it was divided by said ritual into human world, SS, HM and what’s left of the original world (Hell), Yhwach didn’t even spoke about Hell regarding turning the world to its original form, so se don’t know if he was really up to the task, or just didn’t have enough information, no, his feat about creating the Wahrwelt is much better, and no, I don’t see him touching Toriko. Anybody else is not worth talking. Technically the Fairy Tail guy is correct, and Bleach doesn’t have “pure” planet level feats.

And even then, looking at top tiers, their performance is problematic, Ichibei says that Yhwach was a black ant after his “bankai” yet his attacks, before Yhwach awakened the Almighty mind you, weren’t able to kill him, so, either Ichibei’s skills don’t remove the reiatsu, and Yhwach had the physical capabilities of an ant, but the same reiatsu, or it’s just debuffing overwanked to extreme levels.
There's a lot of context you are ignoring here. Right before Ichibei almost killed him, Yhwach unlocked his Almighty and negated the ability. The debuff got powernulled as soon as he saw the future and Ichibei from we've seen can't affect people with SK fragments/powers and high reiatsu.

Hs line about Yhwach not being able to reincarnate due to his technique does not bode well for him, knowledge wise, he should know that Yhwach had a concentration of reiatsu above that of a captain, so reincarnation was out of the question from the get-go.
That high concentration means nothing. The reason is because they have to be buried in the SS, but if Yhwach is outside the the cycle of reincarnation then it wouldn't be affected regardless.

Aizen and the Muken prisoners being people that SS cannot stop their heart from beating needs to be call into question after we know that killing powerful individuals has catastrophic effects, and that Mayuri was able to neutralize him quite easily, without even Urahara’s help
Killing powerful individual does have negative affects, but not as bad as you make them to be. Most of the Espada died and nothing happened and strong arrancars have tens of thousands to hundreds of millions souls inside them. Aaroniero had over 33k souls as a Gillian and nothing happened when he died. The realms rely on the SK's existence and reiryoku to hold them in place.

even then, him being surprised and excited he was able to destroy a mountain while going on about transcendence and shit (with Ichigo being the one who did it, not even him) does not help him in the slightest.
Him going off like that was him on a power high, he was extremely arrogant and thought he was above everyone without considering that he was below Ichigo. Even after realizing how strong Ichigo was he was still delusional and refused to believe it.

Ichigo was, alongside bankai Yamamoto the only one that was able to manifest and give form to his own reiatsu, a feat that Yhwach complimented, however, he’s also the less experienced top tier, as he doesn’t really have the tools with dealing against hax abilities, and would get clowned easily by them, as seen vs Askin and Yhwach, I can definitely see him unable to know how to deal with stuff like Yama, Ichibei, Shunsui, Pernida and so on, he’s like Kenpachi, only stronger.
Hax abilities of the sternritter and some of the shinigami don't follow the reiatsu rule which is why Askin dropped Ichigo. I agree here that he's less experienced out of most of the top tiers.

Bankai Yamamoto technically can destroy Soul Society, but it’s done via DoT, and the one time he used bankai, he was trying to restrain the heat of the bankai to avoid destroying SS, a feat that strained his body, with Yhwach even commenting on how he used up his strength to fight the fake, still, even if he were to have both arms, and didn’t care about restraining, I can see him at around moon level, but he’s definitely not touching Toriko’s top tiers.
Yamamoto's bankai while holding back most of it was destroying the SS via DoT, we've never seen him fully unleash his bankai and would probably be able to vape it if he did unleash it all at once (a reasonable assumption on my part)

Yhwach, he’s by no means universal, I won’t even entertain Renji being able to stand up against the reiatsu of someone universal, no, his feat about returning the world to its original shape, isn’t exactly power related, as he’s simply undoing a ritual done by the noble houses
Yhwach is universal, him doing all that shit is done through his power. His uses his reiryoku to hold the realms passively and later spread his power over them to try and destroy them and merge them together. He is undoing what the noble houses did via the help of the SK at the time, not some ritual. Context is key.

Bleach’s world should be at least 4 times bigger than ours, depends how much big Hell is, and it was divided by said ritual into human world, SS, HM and what’s left of the original world (Hell)
World of the living is either earth or our universe and hopefully the anime makes it more clear when they talk about it there. Karakura town is a place in Japan, on Earth, so it is the same size as our planet. Remember Ichigo is just a Japanese kid who got thrown into a whole new world that they didn't know existed. Also if the Hellverse movie ends up becoming canon when they re-release it (It's an hour longer now, so maybe they reworking the movie the way Kubo wanted it?) then each layer of hell is a universe, that's how it's described by Kubo but the movie isn't canon so we can't really use that.

Yhwach didn’t even spoke about Hell regarding turning the world to its original form, so se don’t know if he was really up to the task, or just didn’t have enough information, no, his feat about creating the Wahrwelt is much better, and no, I don’t see him touching Toriko.
Hell was never affected like the other worlds, the SK only put a "lid" on Hell, nothing else. Hell isn't really part of the cycle of reincarnation since everyone that goes to Hell, stays in Hell. They don't get reincarnated elsewhere, at least at the moment, that could change with the new Hell arc.

echnically the Fairy Tail guy is correct, and Bleach doesn’t have “pure” planet level feats.
I agree, they don't have "pure" planet feats because they don't need to involve other planets, that has nothing to do with the story. To disregard context and say they cap at hill level or city level is disingenuous.

Anyways, I'm not arguing who wins anymore, I've made my stance clear already.
Anyways that's all I wanted to say, I'm not arguing about who wins or not anymore.

I agree, they don't have "pure" planet feats because they don't need to involve other planets, that has nothing to do with the story. To disregard context and say they cap at hill level or city level is disingenuous.

Anyways, I'm not arguing who wins anymore, I've made my stance clear already.
Anyways that's all I wanted to say, I'm not arguing about who wins or not anymore.
If this is what underpins your entire argument it doesn't slide. Toriko is entirely based on one planet and involves no other planets. Only some tiny aspects of the lore for the story involves other worlds - we never see them and all we know is a capture level 22000 demon was able to wipe out the 'Blue Universe'.

You've very readily ignored this fact to justify why you think feats that are clearly not planetary, can be cast as planetary in spite of the fact they just are not even close. Next time I write with a pen I'll be thinking of you and the fact you'd probably somehow try and argue I could destroy my house with it if i'm not careful because AP and DC apparently have no relationship at all and there's no proof to the contrary

While the truth isn't typically measured in mass appeal I think the votes of 1 vs 24 in Toriko's favour speaks volumes. You arguments were full of fallacy from start to finish. Bye

If this is what underpins your entire argument it doesn't slide. Toriko is entirely based on one planet and involves no other planets. Only some tiny aspects of the lore for the story involves other worlds - we never see them and all we know is a capture level 22000 demon was able to wipe out the 'Blue Universe'
Toriko is based on one planet, but they go to space? It's easy to search up the Mitarashi Dango Planet and other areas in space that is involved in the story. Where does Bleach involve space and other planets in it's story? Sure there might be other worlds that we haven't seen, but we have seen space in Toriko and other planets. Apparently Toriko left Earth as well, so space travel is part of the story. Show the same thing in Bleach and I'll concede.

You've very readily ignored this fact to justify why you think feats that are clearly not planetary, can be cast as planetary in spite of the fact they just are not even close. Next time I write with a pen I'll be thinking of you and the fact you'd probably somehow try and argue I could destroy my house with it if i'm not careful because AP and DC apparently have no relationship at all and there's no proof to the contrary
I didn't ignore anything, you just lack reading comprehension to understand simple text. Before you even grab a pen fix that comprehension problem so you can understand what you read and write. You want to push a "fact" that doesn't exist. The fact that Toriko involves space in it's story and why we see other planets and space travel, space fighting, etc. Bleach on the other hand doesn't because it goes into different realms instead. They have the world of the living as our universe or planet depending on how you scale the realms, then we have other realms in similar size. We don't need to see Mars or Neptune since they aren't necessary. We have an entire spiritual realms that needs a specific way of entering it, you don't just take a rocket ship from Earth to the Soul Society.

This last point shows you actually struggle to understand text. When did I say or imply that AP and DC have no relationship? Please quote me, it's going to be entertaining watching you grasp at straws trying to twist my words into something they're not. Please explain what DC is and what AP is, maybe you might actually start understanding what I'm saying because it's clearly not that hard for anyone who knows what Destructive Capacity (DC) and Attack Potency (AP) are.

While the truth isn't typically measured in mass appeal I think the votes of 1 vs 24 in Toriko's favour speaks volumes. You arguments were full of fallacy from start to finish. Bye
Lmao this is funny. You call my arguments full of fallacy but then commit a fallacy yourself (Argumentum ad populum). Please point out without twisting my argument, where my arguments were full of fallacies? You can't even understand what my argument is, I'm not even saying Ichigo wins necessarily, I'm saying it depends on how you scale the realms. If you want to just run, then so be it, I don't really care, I just do this for fun. Bye.

Last edited:
Lmao I was at episode 87 and only stopped at the time cuz I used to have a Windows Phone and the only app I had stopped working and didn't want to use IE, so I stopped watching anime until I switched back to Android.

I have to get back to it because I never drop a series once I start until it's finished. I just put this on hiatus

Toriko is based on one planet, but they go to space? It's easy to search up the Mitarashi Dango Planet and other areas in space that is involved in the story. Where does Bleach involve space and other planets in it's story? Sure there might be other worlds that we haven't seen, but we have seen space in Toriko and other planets. Apparently Toriko left Earth as well, so space travel is part of the story. Show the same thing in Bleach and I'll concede.
They go to space in the very last chapter, and we see just one page of it. The story is based on one planet and takes place on one planet. The fact you dont know this shows you just do not know what you're talking about. You're literally trying to argue that Ichigo could beat a guy who was over 18x stronger than an enemy that was a universal level threat, when all Ichigo is, is a character that hits hard in the context of his own universe where destroying big rocks is a big deal.

There is nothing to concede on. You're simply wrong on a fundamental level and that has been evidenced by the fact you know nothing about Toriko

They go to space in the very last chapter, and we see just one page of it.
Cool, glad to know.

The story is based on one planet and takes place on one planet. The fact you dont know this shows you just do not know what you're talking about
I made it clear earlier that I don't know that much about Toriko since I never even finished the anime. Once again, you prove that you lack reading comprehension. This was made clear from the start.

Anyways, so you're telling me that the story doesn't involve anything outside of Earth at all?

You're literally trying to argue that Ichigo could beat a guy who was over 18x stronger than an enemy that was a universal level threat.
What was this universal threat exactly? I'd like some context and scans/chapters if you don't mind.

when all Ichigo is, is a character that hits hard in the context of his own universe where destroying big rocks is a big deal.
Right so you wanna continue taking out context and leaving an entire 2 arcs worth of context out? I should've been used to it by now, since that's all I've seen from you.

There is nothing to concede on. You're simply wrong on a fundamental level and that has been evidenced by the fact you know nothing about Toriko
No, you think there is nothing to concede on because you can't read context and can't read text in general. You keep rambling on like a clown without actually understanding what I'm saying. I never claimed to know about Toriko, I literally said that I was never caught up. If there is something you have as evidence provide it then.

"You're simply wrong on a fundamental level 🤓"

Please do explain how I'm wrong on a fundamental level. Don't forget to explain where my arguments were full of fallacies and where I said AP and DC have no correlation at all. I didn't forget about those. It's easy to just say that I'm wrong, but you haven't provided an explanation at all. All do you is make yourself look like a fool since you've already proven that you are disingenuous and dishonest (which I can prove this as well).

- You lied about what I said ( I never said AP and DC have no relationship)
- You misquoted me
- You claimed my arguments are full of fallacies, but did not provide anyhting
- You claimed I am wrong without providing a reason
- You twist and/or take out context.

This shows how dishonest you are. If you need to resort to this, then that's just sad. Before you give yourself a stroke from malding so hard, calm down, read what I said, think about it, then respond. You don't need to respond the moment you hop on and see a notification. If you do respond, don't twist anything.

Anyways, so you're telling me that the story doesn't involve anything outside of Earth at all?

What was this universal threat exactly? I'd like some context and scans/chapters if you don't mind.
Lore does, but nobody leaves the planet until the final chapter. This is easily verifiable, stop being annoying.

Neo, with a capture level of 22,000. For fuck sake dude hes been in the discussion for scaling since the first fucking page

Chapter 357
Chapter 358
In Volume 43 this is supplemented by confirmation from the author that Neo ate the entirety of the Blue Universe that the Nitro came from. This includes stars, black holes, galaxies, quasars, anything that would instantly destroy the entire bleach verse. He ate it for fucking breakfast.

Creatures and characters in Toriko show planetary level feats from a capture level of 6000 onwards with Monkey King Bambina and upwards (Bambina for example under 100x Jupiter sized Earth's normal gravity, or in other words 253x the gravity of earth, skimmed a mountain at least ten times larger than everest like a pebble across the jupiter sized planet, and in less than 1/100th of a second the mountain came back to him by circumventing the planet). And he is comfortably planetary, implying that Planetary level lies a lot lower than this figure. The amount of power

Using approximations we get the following calculations:
810 trillion kg = everest, x10 = 810,000,000,000,000,000 kg 100g mountain.
multiply by gravity multiplier
253x810,000,000,000,000,000kg = 204,930,000,000,000,000,000kg weight of the mountain he threw like a pebble
now, if you look back at my other post/calc, this is already much heavier than the entirety of Japan
if we assume Toriko world is the size of jupiter it had to travel a distance of 439,264km at a speed of 43926300km/s. The speed of light is 3600 km/s which makes the mountain Bambina threw 12202 x faster than the speed of light. The amount of energy needed for this is whatever the fuck 204,930,000,000,000,000,000x43926300 is in newtons. Best I can give you is approx 90018167000000000000000000000000000newtons. In megatons this is (9806650028 newtons in a mega ton) 91792984000000000000000000000000 mega tons.
It has been estimated by physicists and is now consensus that to obliterate the earth you need a minimum of 200000000000000000000000000000000 newtons to destroy the earth. Bambina can destroy almost 50000000 earths in one go based on how he launched a mountain. And this is a casual feat. This is the equivalent mass of 39 multiples of our Sun. At once.

Neo was 3.6x stronger than Bambina based on capture level. Space Taipan was 86x stronger than Bambina. To defeat Space Taipan you're looking at 3354x stronger than star level.

Until now I had been lowballing the fuck out Toriko considering Neo, who Toriko LITERALLY ATE was able to destroy an entire universe. I have been far more reasonable than I should have been. You can make your shitty arguments that Bleach is planetary, bla bla bla, point is Toriko is MINIMUM MULTIPLE TIMES planetary level in strength. Minimum (and that's even if we divide the figures for feat above by thousands/millions)

At this point honestly I just think you cannot comprehend the Toriko powerscaling.

Last edited:
Lore does, but nobody leaves the planet until the final chapter. This is easily verifiable, stop being annoying.
Thanks for proving my point. Now since I know you struggle to understand anything, I'll repeat it again. Bleach's lore has nothing to do with space or other planets, but realms of existence. Spiritual and Physical. Those realms can't mix and are separated by another dimension, so you can't just take a spaceship to the other realms. I've already said there isn't any "pure" planet level feats becauase other planets aren't involved in the lore, other parts of the earth aren't even involved in Bleach.

Neo, with a capture level of 22,000. For fuck sake dude hes been in the discussion for scaling since the first fucking page

Chapter 357
Chapter 358
In Volume 43 this is supplemented by confirmation from the author that Neo ate the entirety of the Blue Universe that the Nitro came from.
This includes stars, black holes, galaxies, quasars, anything that would instantly destroy the entire bleach verse. He ate it for fucking breakfast.

Creatures and characters in Toriko show planetary level feats from a capture level of 6000 onwards with Monkey King Bambina and upwards (Bambina for example under 100x Jupiter sized Earth's normal gravity, or in other words 253x the gravity of earth, skimmed a mountain at least ten times larger than everest like a pebble across the jupiter sized planet, and in less than 1/100th of a second the mountain came back to him by circumventing the planet). And he is comfortably planetary, implying that Planetary level lies a lot lower than this figure. The amount of power

Using approximations we get the following calculations:
810 trillion kg = everest, x10 = 810,000,000,000,000,000 kg 100g mountain.
multiply by gravity multiplier
253x810,000,000,000,000,000kg = 204,930,000,000,000,000,000kg weight of the mountain he threw like a pebble
now, if you look back at my other post/calc, this is already much heavier than the entirety of Japan
if we assume Toriko world is the size of jupiter it had to travel a distance of 439,264km at a speed of 43926300km/s. The speed of light is 3600 km/s which makes the mountain Bambina threw 12202 x faster than the speed of light. The amount of energy needed for this is whatever the fuck 204,930,000,000,000,000,000x43926300 is in newtons. Best I can give you is approx 90018167000000000000000000000000000newtons. In megatons this is (9806650028 newtons in a mega ton) 91792984000000000000000000000000 mega tons.
It has been estimated by physicists and is now consensus that to obliterate the earth you need a minimum of 200000000000000000000000000000000 newtons to destroy the earth. Bambina can destroy almost 50000000 earths in one go based on how he launched a mountain. And this is a casual feat. This is the equivalent mass of 39 multiples of our Sun. At once.

Neo was 3.6x stronger than Bambina based on capture level. Space Taipan was 86x stronger than Bambina. To defeat Space Taipan you're looking at 3354x stronger than star level.

Until now I had been lowballing the fuck out Toriko considering Neo, who Toriko LITERALLY ATE was able to destroy an entire universe. I have been far more reasonable than I should have been.
I was asking what exactly makes him a universal threat and now I have the context.

"I have been far more reasonable than I should have been"

I understand that on top of being able to read, you suffer from Alzheimer's as well. Being reasonable doesn't mean being dishonest and disingenuous.

I have yet to see:

an explanation on what AP and DC is

An apology for misquoting me

Admission that you lied about what I said

Explanation of what fallacies are in my arguments

You can make your shitty arguments that Bleach is planetary, bla bla bla, .
Shitty arguments that you need to twist context to "disprove"? All you can go is "bla bla bla" because you can't even comprehend text and still haven't understood my argument.

Toriko is MINIMUM MULTIPLE TIMES planetary level in strength. Minimum (and that's even if we divide the figures for feat above by thousands/millions)
Ok that's cool. I never said Toriko was below planetary level, I said they were above it. It's how about instead of choosing certain things to respond to, you actually respond to everything like I have. When did I imply Toriko is below planetary? The fact that I said Ichigo loses if you scale the realms to planets shows that I believe Toriko is above multi-planetary. Unfortunately that you can't take the time to read what I said.

t this point honestly I just think you cannot comprehend the Toriko powerscaling.
Oh buddy, this isn't the case. I can comprehend it perfectly fine, you are the one with the comprehension problem, not me. I just didn't have full context, but I was never implying Toriko is weak, I assumed they were cosmic level or something, but now I got more context to go off and change my stance.

Anyways I'm done here. This is getting boring responding to a person who after 3 pages of arguing can't even understand my initial stance.

Last edited: