Versus Battle EOS Ichigo vs. EOS Toriko

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
The real question is why you even went that far with the anime to begin with
I always finish every anime I start even if it's dogshit and boring. It's my nindo way
Post automatically merged:

Restart the manga. The anime was a terrible adaptation. To truly enjoy the series in its full glory, read the entire manga.
Ight sounds good, thanks.

There's a lot of context you are ignoring here. Right before Ichibei almost killed him, Yhwach unlocked his Almighty and negated the ability. The debuff got powernulled as soon as he saw the future and Ichibei from we've seen can't affect people with SK fragments/powers and high reiatsu.

That high concentration means nothing. The reason is because they have to be buried in the SS, but if Yhwach is outside the the cycle of reincarnation then it wouldn't be affected regardless.

Killing powerful individual does have negative affects, but not as bad as you make them to be. Most of the Espada died and nothing happened and strong arrancars have tens of thousands to hundreds of millions souls inside them. Aaroniero had over 33k souls as a Gillian and nothing happened when he died. The realms rely on the SK's existence and reiryoku to hold them in place.

Him going off like that was him on a power high, he was extremely arrogant and thought he was above everyone without considering that he was below Ichigo. Even after realizing how strong Ichigo was he was still delusional and refused to believe it.

Hax abilities of the sternritter and some of the shinigami don't follow the reiatsu rule which is why Askin dropped Ichigo. I agree here that he's less experienced out of most of the top tiers.

Yamamoto's bankai while holding back most of it was destroying the SS via DoT, we've never seen him fully unleash his bankai and would probably be able to vape it if he did unleash it all at once (a reasonable assumption on my part)

Yhwach is universal, him doing all that shit is done through his power. His uses his reiryoku to hold the realms passively and later spread his power over them to try and destroy them and merge them together. He is undoing what the noble houses did via the help of the SK at the time, not some ritual. Context is key.

World of the living is either earth or our universe and hopefully the anime makes it more clear when they talk about it there. Karakura town is a place in Japan, on Earth, so it is the same size as our planet. Remember Ichigo is just a Japanese kid who got thrown into a whole new world that they didn't know existed. Also if the Hellverse movie ends up becoming canon when they re-release it (It's an hour longer now, so maybe they reworking the movie the way Kubo wanted it?) then each layer of hell is a universe, that's how it's described by Kubo but the movie isn't canon so we can't really use that.

Hell was never affected like the other worlds, the SK only put a "lid" on Hell, nothing else. Hell isn't really part of the cycle of reincarnation since everyone that goes to Hell, stays in Hell. They don't get reincarnated elsewhere, at least at the moment, that could change with the new Hell arc.

I agree, they don't have "pure" planet feats because they don't need to involve other planets, that has nothing to do with the story. To disregard context and say they cap at hill level or city level is disingenuous.

Anyways, I'm not arguing who wins anymore, I've made my stance clear already.
Anyways that's all I wanted to say, I'm not arguing about who wins or not anymore.
Ain’t missing any context here, it’s been since the good ol’ BA days that people overhype Ichibei.
- To put characters like Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo and especially Ichibei above planet level off of powerscaling just because Yamamoto can destroy Soul Society is disingenuous, none of these guys are comparable, and the major coping excuse is that Yhwach didn’t use the Almighty against Yama, in that very same fight where Yama didn’t use his full power, according to a quote by that other scrub Nimaya, who thought Royd, the guy that copied memories, not powers was good info in fighting Yhwach, and later on Ichibei knew shit about blut vene, when Yamamoto knew it won’t help vs ZnT.
After Ichibei renames Yhwach, he hits him two more times, and you get a closeup with Yhwach covered in ink with his eyes normal (or “closed” technically), I was being generous regarding the reiatsu bit, because, otherwise, Ichibei wouldn’t have the AP to even kill an ant. Almighty also being “special” is a chicken vs egg argument in its entirety, if the Almighty is special, it doesn’t matter in the slightest, because Yhwach is the possessor of the Almighty, an ability (supposedly) connected to the SK, not an ant, so he shouldn’t have access to it in the first place. UNLESS, RG wankers wanked Ichibei to be some multidimensional reality warper, instead of him being a barely above Shunsui. All things considered: Nobody who shares the name “Hyosube” with said yokai, can have any gravitas.

-Quincy abilities bypassing reiatsu has never been confirmed, it’s headcanon, to excuse people like “transcendent” Aizen (acting all mighty vs nameless SK Unowns in his chair, due to his reiatsu, only to get trolled by a nobody like Nanana, who’s only “fights” on-screen was a single panel of him getting neggged by Yama, and later on backstabbed by Bazz-b) and Ichigo getting clowned by fodders in the grand scheme of things. I can even give you an example where Giselle needs to do more in order to infect shinigamies of a certain level due to their reiatsu. Granted, quincies have a different way to use reiatsu than shinigamies and hollows, hence SK Yhwach later on changing the RG to benefit the wuincies, but the basis are still the same.

-Yhwach was outside the cycle of reincarnation from the start, unless you want to argue he’s below captains and has been drawing his strength through the reishi atmosphere and medallion or some shit, the ritual is usually done to send the souls to hell because said concentration of reiatsu is too much, and, as we see Arrancars there (who technically need a bit of quincy to complete the hybridification process according to Urahara’s research) this isn’t limited to shinigamies. Technically quincies are humans, but the Vandenreich members escaped to Soul Society as we see them not ageing much after many years, their bodies are spiritual, just like shinigamies.
Yhwach and co, are for all intents and purposes captain+ level, it doesn’t matter if they’re ally or enemies, had Yhwach not bplaced in Limbo and died, they were pretty much required to do the ritual anyways.

- Yes, they killed lots of espadas, even more good reason not to add more to the pile with Aizen, and I’d like to believe Aizen at least had more reiatsu than even the strongest of them.
Maybe Aizen even knew that, and it would explain why he’s such a fraud in killimg.
SK mantains balance in the new world (SS, HM, HW), but the balance between the new world and what’s left of the previous is by reiatsu, now, we don’t know how hell works, perhaps rhe denizens of hell just kill each other so the new reatsu gap is quickly extinguished, but this could not happen to Yamamoto, Unohana and Jushiro, at least not quick enough, hence the crisis in the newest chapter, maybe you just return to life infinitely in hell, and power itself is treated as a sin, and the more you stay there (after you get your big power up with Szayel trolling Renji after his RG training) the more you get drained off of reiatsu, which would explain Szayel’s strange arm, regardless, it’s just theory, but we do know that killing individuals with powerful reiatsu is dangerous for the stability of the two worlds. Aizen has a very powerful reiatsu.

- You’re absolutely right, however, there have been several people, even at the time Bleach Asylum was alive, that took Aizen’s words as the pure truth, even though his “transcendent” stuff, were feats like dying and asking for help to the hougyoku vs a young captain, killing humans with reiatsu casually (a feat Stark, a pure arrancar, probably weaker than normal Aizen, surpassed by doing that to hollows, who are automatically superior to normal humans reiatsu wise) and that mountain “feat” I mentioned earlier, it’s no wonder that in the TYBW arc, he got (some of) his shit back, stopped doing hollow transformations, and had Urahara state he was stronger than before.

- Not Yama’s bankai, but one armed Yama’s bankai, him losing an arm is a pretty big deal, chapter 402, has Urahara state that the reiatsu vents ( rofl, classic Kubo) are located in the wristS of all shinigamies, Yamamoto’s reiatsu is unstable and subpar by design, Yhwach comments briefly on him being stupid for not restoring it out of honor and pride (classic lawful neutral shit, oh well), still, to powerscale this off of others top tiers isn’t applicable, the only one who has a claim, is SK Yhwach (not Almighty), and it all depends on whether the feat of restoring the world is power related, or just a function.
And I don’t see Yama beating Toriko, much less Ichigo doing the deed.

- Yeah, no, lol, a common hollow opening a garganta does not make him some galaxy level being, first off, the noble houses did the ritual to begin with, Yhwach is trying to restore the world by returning it to its primal state, even if this were a feat of his power, he’d be planet level, less if hell isn’t taken into account.
The SK reiatsu makeup is somehow magical, that does not mean that Ginjou was going to mop the floor of the captains present there in the FB arc, because according to the Kenpachi wanker novelist, he was a prospective SK candidate, and this even allowed Mimihagi to hold the balance of the world, not only Yhwach, does that make him, and by extension Ukitake who had him as his support universal? What about Yoruichi? She was able to stop Almighty Yhwach so much so that he required Pernida’s help to rescue him, speaking of Pernida, if the right arm can, why not the left? Ergo, Mayuri, Nemu and Kenpachi are also Universal, while at the same time, Mayuri needs hyrenkiaku to fly efficiently, because, strangely, he has the power to harm universal beings, but not enough speed and strength to jump off of a few building by himself.
Szayel, a midcard talent enhancer, comes back and harms universal Ichigo and Renji, so what, are hell top tiers outerversal monsters? Is the ruler of hell someone capable of burning the concept of fiction itself?
Absolutely not, SK Yhwach is moon level, and trust me, that’s pretty generous, he could very well fall lower.
The original world should be around large planet, the ritual divided said planet into 4 parts, in an incomplete manner too, since it can be easily re-atached itself. We’ve never gone beyond the Bleach’s version of planet Earth, the spiritual side, is merely a continuation.

- Kubo hated what they did to the movie, so I wouldn’t consider anything said there, latest chapter also depicted a completely different idea of hell than we saw, with that said, each realm of hell being an Universe wouldn’t mean it’s as big as our conception of Universe (which is, uh, infinite and ever-expanding), more like pocket dimensions, such as the one made by Yoruichi with the help of the FB, and destroying that would be easier than a city block. Their not a power related feat, but more a measure if people not able to communicate with the other inhabitants, not to mention, Yhwach hasn’t shown any knowledge of hell, so really, it wouldn’t make him any good regardless l.
Though, I can see the concept of hollow Ichigo’s reiatsu being used to free the villains as a basis, and later on, refined into the hell chapter we got.
Szayel’s new design is also similar to Hollow Ichigo, we never learn who’s shinigami soul Aizen used to create White, huh? Perhaps Kubo can use that as an excuse to make Ichigo part ghoul or whatever the race’s name is rofl. Dang, now I regret not making a YouTube channel to spam this theory.

- They’re definitely not city or hill level, even someone like Komamura (before TYBW arc, that’s a complete different beast) can easily surpass that, but Universal Yhwach? Come on dude. I mean, I get it, Toriko is flavourless trash, and it’s definitely painful on a mental level when a verse more profound like Bleach jobs out, but unfortunately the author made it into another dbz clone, what can you do.

Ain’t missing any context here, it’s been since the good ol’ BA days that people overhype Ichibei.
- To put characters like Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo and especially Ichibei above planet level off of powerscaling just because Yamamoto can destroy Soul Society is disingenuous, none of these guys are comparable, and the major coping excuse is that Yhwach didn’t use the Almighty against Yama, in that very same fight where Yama didn’t use his full power, according to a quote by that other scrub Nimaya, who thought Royd, the guy that copied memories, not powers was good info in fighting Yhwach, and later on Ichibei knew shit about blut vene, when Yamamoto knew it won’t help vs ZnT.
It's not about overhyping Ichibei, it's about explaining the context. Ichibei just lost to a better ability with the Almighty, but he's not a fodder character. Yhwach restored his voice after he lost it and restored his power back after it was reduced in half. I'm not even using Yamamoto as an argument for anyone. I'm using the destruction of the realms (which we don't know the size of) and anyone who scales to Yhwach, so basically just Ichigo and maybe Aizen. Those 2 are the only ones that were able to compete with SK Yhwach, nobody else.

Yhwach didn't have the Almighty against Yama or else he would've used it. That's why we have this whole quincy folklore about Yhwach gaining his power and taking over the world. Nimaya had no intel on Yhwach since the first battle against the quincies, not the Royd vs Yama fight. Ichibei didn't know about a certain type of Blut (the dome one), not blut in general. Yamamoto only said blut won't work against ZnT East, we clearly see blut keeping them alive and not burnt in front of 15 million degrees, so no it only applies to the one that erases/burns you from existence. We even see Blut work against absolute zero with Rukia vs As Nodt.

After Ichibei renames Yhwach, he hits him two more times, and you get a closeup with Yhwach covered in ink with his eyes normal (or “closed” technically), I was being generous regarding the reiatsu bit, because, otherwise, Ichibei wouldn’t have the AP to even kill an ant. Almighty also being “special” is a chicken vs egg argument in its entirety, if the Almighty is special, it doesn’t matter in the slightest, because Yhwach is the possessor of the Almighty, an ability (supposedly) connected to the SK, not an ant, so he shouldn’t have access to it in the first place. UNLESS, RG wankers wanked Ichibei to be some multidimensional reality warper, instead of him being a barely above Shunsui. All things considered: Nobody who shares the name “Hyosube” with said yokai, can have any gravitas.
Ichibei renames Yhwach, hits him twice, but as he's falling he unlocks his Almighty and restores everything. That's what happened.

Dunno what ur on about with this chicken vs egg argument. Almighty IS linked to the SK, we know the SK had a superior version of the Almighty and Yhwach got a weaker version from him. Again the Almighty was unlocked because of the timing, you know the whole 900 years, 90 years, 9 years, 9 days thing. That's what happened (very conveniently).

Also Ichibei is very much above Shunsui, I don't know why you have a hate for Ichibei and the Squad 0. I understand they were disappointing, but we are getting a better version in the anime.

Quincy abilities bypassing reiatsu has never been confirmed, it’s headcanon, to excuse people like “transcendent” Aizen (acting all mighty vs nameless SK Unowns in his chair, due to his reiatsu, only to get trolled by a nobody like Nanana, who’s only “fights” on-screen was a single panel of him getting neggged by Yama, and later on backstabbed by Bazz-b) and Ichigo getting clowned by fodders in the grand scheme of things. I can even give you an example where Giselle needs to do more in order to infect shinigamies of a certain level due to their reiatsu. Granted, quincies have a different way to use reiatsu than shinigamies and hollows, hence SK Yhwach later on changing the RG to benefit the wuincies, but the basis are still the same.
Quincy schrifts have shown to bypass reiatsu. We see this with Gerard when he breaks out of ability negating ice made by reiatsu, we see askin pinning down Ichigo.

You really bringing Aizen vs NaNaNa when Aizen was strapped into a chair that restricted his reiatsu, against an opponent who uses your reiatsu against you? Yeah, you are leaving plenty of context out.

Quncies use Reishi and Reiryoku for their abilities, not reiatsu. They use the external energy for their power, while shinigami use internal energy which comes out as reiatsu.

Yhwach was outside the cycle of reincarnation from the start, unless you want to argue he’s below captains and has been drawing his strength through the reishi atmosphere and medallion or some shit, the ritual is usually done to send the souls to hell because said concentration of reiatsu is too much, and, as we see Arrancars there (who technically need a bit of quincy to complete the hybridification process according to Urahara’s research) this isn’t limited to shinigamies. Technically quincies are humans, but the Vandenreich members escaped to Soul Society as we see them not ageing much after many years, their bodies are spiritual, just like shinigamies.
Yhwach and co, are for all intents and purposes captain+ level, it doesn’t matter if they’re ally or enemies, had Yhwach not bplaced in Limbo and died, they were pretty much required to do the ritual anyways.
First of all you're gonna have to prove Yhwach was outside the cycle of reincarnation from the start and how does that mean I'm agruing that he's below captains.

You are leaving LOTS of context out. Yhwach was originally a baby that slowly got the ability to see, hear, etc after absorbing so many souls as time went on, that's how he got the name Yhwach. People called him that as he blessed them when they touched him. He was weak, but over years and years, he got stronger.

Quincies in the TYBW are souls, yes. They are in the SS for most of the time in hiding and since Reishi and Kishi can't mix (physical and spiritual matter), they had to be souls.

Yhwach and Co, didn't have a ritual tho. Yhwach got sealed, the rest went back to the cycle.

Yes, they killed lots of espadas, even more good reason not to add more to the pile with Aizen, and I’d like to believe Aizen at least had more reiatsu than even the strongest of them.
Maybe Aizen even knew that, and it would explain why he’s such a fraud in killimg.
No you don't understand my point. When the quincies first invaded, they killed so many hollows and upset the balance and Mayuri took out 28k people in the SS to maintain the balance. People misuse this argument and take it out of context. The universe wasn't being destroyed via AP, but people think it is. This wasn't even that important since it was fixed quickly. The Espada that died were made of millions of souls but nothing happened, which shows that the SK is the one that keeps the realms in place.

SK mantains balance in the new world (SS, HM, HW), but the balance between the new world and what’s left of the previous is by reiatsu, now, we don’t know how hell works, perhaps rhe denizens of hell just kill each other so the new reatsu gap is quickly extinguished, but this could not happen to Yamamoto, Unohana and Jushiro, at least not quick enough, hence the crisis in the newest chapter, maybe you just return to life infinitely in hell, and power itself is treated as a sin, and the more you stay there (after you get your big power up with Szayel trolling Renji after his RG training) the more you get drained off of reiatsu, which would explain Szayel’s strange arm, regardless, it’s just theory, but we do know that killing individuals with powerful reiatsu is dangerous for the stability of the two worlds. Aizen has a very powerful reiatsu.
First of you're gonna need to prove that what's left of the previous world is by reiatsu. SK maintians the balance of the realms with the garganta and kept Hell in check by putting a lid on them. I'm not gonna bother with your Hell theory since we don't know much about Hell and I won't make a comment.

The reiatsu thing is about individuals that are outside Hell keeping the gates closed, not about stability. That was never mentioned at all.

You’re absolutely right, however, there have been several people, even at the time Bleach Asylum was alive, that took Aizen’s words as the pure truth, even though his “transcendent” stuff, were feats like dying and asking for help to the hougyoku vs a young captain, killing humans with reiatsu casually (a feat Stark, a pure arrancar, probably weaker than normal Aizen, surpassed by doing that to hollows, who are automatically superior to normal humans reiatsu wise) and that mountain “feat” I mentioned earlier, it’s no wonder that in the TYBW arc, he got (some of) his shit back, stopped doing hollow transformations, and had Urahara state he was stronger than before.
People who takes Aizen's words as pure truth without looking at context are not worth listening to. Aizen was just deluded in his power.

- Not Yama’s bankai, but one armed Yama’s bankai, him losing an arm is a pretty big deal, chapter 402, has Urahara state that the reiatsu vents ( rofl, classic Kubo) are located in the wristS of all shinigamies, Yamamoto’s reiatsu is unstable and subpar by design, Yhwach comments briefly on him being stupid for not restoring it out of honor and pride (classic lawful neutral shit, oh well), still, to powerscale this off of others top tiers isn’t applicable, the only one who has a claim, is SK Yhwach (not Almighty), and it all depends on whether the feat of restoring the world is power related, or just a function.
And I don’t see Yama beating Toriko, much less Ichigo doing the deed.
I never mentioned Yamamoto's bankai, I'm not even using this as an argument. Did you even read what I initially typed as my argument. I can see why Tomu liked your post, both of yall didn't even bother reading what my argument was. At least you can understand that the realms depending on how it's done and the size scale to AP. Yhwach was doing it via power, he spread his energy around the realms and used that to try and merge them together, that scales to his AP and Ichigo is the only one comparable to him, even Aizen is questionable since Yhwach absorbed him, but didn't absorb Ichigo at all.

If the realms are planetary, then Ichigo gets stomped, if they are universal then it's a different story. That is my argument.

Yeah, no, lol, a common hollow opening a garganta does not make him some galaxy level being, first off, the noble houses did the ritual to begin with, Yhwach is trying to restore the world by returning it to its primal state, even if this were a feat of his power, he’d be planet level, less if hell isn’t taken into account.
The SK reiatsu makeup is somehow magical, that does not mean that Ginjou was going to mop the floor of the captains present there in the FB arc, because according to the Kenpachi wanker novelist, he was a prospective SK candidate, and this even allowed Mimihagi to hold the balance of the world, not only Yhwach, does that make him, and by extension Ukitake who had him as his support universal? What about Yoruichi? She was able to stop Almighty Yhwach so much so that he required Pernida’s help to rescue him, speaking of Pernida, if the right arm can, why not the left? Ergo, Mayuri, Nemu and Kenpachi are also Universal, while at the same time, Mayuri needs hyrenkiaku to fly efficiently, because, strangely, he has the power to harm universal beings, but not enough speed and strength to jump off of a few building by himself.
Szayel, a midcard talent enhancer, comes back and harms universal Ichigo and Renji, so what, are hell top tiers outerversal monsters? Is the ruler of hell someone capable of burning the concept of fiction itself?
Absolutely not, SK Yhwach is moon level, and trust me, that’s pretty generous, he could very well fall lower.
The original world should be around large planet, the ritual divided said planet into 4 parts, in an incomplete manner too, since it can be easily re-atached itself. We’ve never gone beyond the Bleach’s version of planet Earth, the spiritual side, is merely a continuation.
My dude who in the fuck are you replying to? When did I say a hollow opening a garganta makes them galaxy level?

Noble houses with the help of the SK did the splitting, not on their own power. Yhwach was trying to return it to a primordial state using his power and it depends on how big the realms are.

Dunno where you got this headcanon that SK reiatsu is magical. Nobody is making the claim that Ginjo mops the floor with the captains present in the FB arc. Also the novels are much later and when Ginjo is a spirit, had already absorbed Ichigo's fullbring, and trained all that time with Kukaku. Being the SK candidate doesn't mean you have universal AP, he was a hybrid and that was the reason. Hikone, Aizen, and Ichigo are all hybrids which made them candidates, but only Ichigo and Aizen had the power. Ginjo was able to match Ichigo's strongest Getsuga, but that was when he had an emotional amp of some sort. Not something he does normally.

So are you just gonna continue to take shit out of context? Mimihagi only held the place in balance because he stopped the SK from dying for a bit. He represents stagnation, stillness, etc. He stopped Ukitake's death, the SK death and illness because of what he is. That has nothing to do with AP. Ukitake doesn't scale because that's not his power.

Why would Pernida be here? He represents evolution so no, this doesn't make him, Mayuri, or Nemu universal or planetary.

Szayel doesn't harm Ichigo, when did he do this? Show me an injury on Ichigo because it doesn't exist. And universal Renji? Who made this claim? Unless you think Renji touched Yhwach when it was Aizen the entire time, then I have no idea where you got that rubbish from.

Now you are just spewing gibberish. You can't even make a proper argument or response. Your response was "trust me 🤓".

SK Yhwach is definitely beyond moon level, you're being extremely disingenuous and taking so much out of context and twisting it with your own headcanon.

Kubo hated what they did to the movie, so I wouldn’t consider anything said there, latest chapter also depicted a completely different idea of hell than we saw, with that said, each realm of hell being an Universe wouldn’t mean it’s as big as our conception of Universe (which is, uh, infinite and ever-expanding), more like pocket dimensions, such as the one made by Yoruichi with the help of the FB, and destroying that would be easier than a city block. Their not a power related feat, but more a measure if people not able to communicate with the other inhabitants, not to mention, Yhwach hasn’t shown any knowledge of hell, so really, it wouldn’t make him any good regardless l.
Though, I can see the concept of hollow Ichigo’s reiatsu being used to free the villains as a basis, and later on, refined into the hell chapter we got.
Szayel’s new design is also similar to Hollow Ichigo, we never learn who’s shinigami soul Aizen used to create White, huh? Perhaps Kubo can use that as an excuse to make Ichigo part ghoul or whatever the race’s name is rofl. Dang, now I regret not making a YouTube channel to spam this theory.
I know Kubo didn't like the movie, but he gives us an explanation of what hell is. Each layer is a universe, not a pocket dimension. If you wanna claim it is, then prove it. All you've done is make claims and then use random ass headcanon to try and argue it, and after that go on a random tangent.

Yhwach hasn't shown any ignorance of Hell. What's your point? Hell isn't even part of the equation, it still exists the way it always was, it just had a "lid" on it.

They’re definitely not city or hill level, even someone like Komamura (before TYBW arc, that’s a complete different beast) can easily surpass that, but Universal Yhwach? Come on dude. I mean, I get it, Toriko is flavourless trash, and it’s definitely painful on a mental level when a verse more profound like Bleach jobs out, but unfortunately the author made it into another dbz clone, what can you do.
Universal Yhwach is a legit argument, just because you don't like it, doesn't make it any less reasonable. Context is key.

Also try to respond in a better format, reading that big ass wall of text was cancerous. Regardless, there's no point of going back and forth anymore on this thread. I'm kinda tired of doing this.

Last edited: