Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in what way would fighting them yield the same results as fighting beats stronger than luffy some of which needed kkg or training with mihawk ?
Only one beast was capable of tangoing with G4 but the implication was the majority of those beast were no match for it. We don't know how strong the Newkama masters where so you can't really say beating them was less or more effective than Luffy or Zoro's training.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Only one beast was capable of tangoing with G4 but the implication was the majority of those beast were no match for it. We don't know how strong the Newkama masters where so you can't really say beating them was less or more effective than Luffy or Zoro's training.
Weaker than ivankov whose far weaker than mihawk.

i can post some panels later, but sanji clearly was motivated to learn their cooking. Also mind you that i didnt talk about the extent of how much less focused it was, thats of course debatable.
Can you please explain to me why does the motivation matters when Sanji still needs to defeat them to get what he wants? People have deferent motivations and that's a normal thing. I don't get what are trying to say, are you mean that Oda suddenly decided to put Sanji alongside Brook or what?

At best Sanji will give Mihawk mid diff battle after falling.

:catpole:
Post automatically merged:

Can you please explain to me why does the motivation matters when Sanji still needs to defeat them to get what he wants? People have deferent motivations and that's a normal thing. I don't get what are trying to say, are you mean that Oda suddenly decided to put Sanji alongside Brook or what?
Cuz ...he is a cook?
When he ate the food he decided that those recipes were a must have .

so luffy and zoro had exactly one motivation regarding the timeskip: Get stronger.

Sanji was also motivated to become stronger, obviously, but he was also motivated to learn this new style of cooking that he has never seen before.

Because ivankov would struggle with g4 let alone no name rando okamas.
Besides he also had ray their coaching him.
Rayleigh finished teaching Luffy 6 months before the time skip has commenced. It is more tha likely that the G4 rayleigh saw and the one he used at the timeskip are significantly different is strength. You forgetting that the monsters Luffy fought we also random no names so how does that mean the 99 masters Sanji face didn't have strength comparable to the monsters Luffy faced? Are the monsters Luffy faced stronger than Ivankov?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Rayleigh finished teaching Luffy 6 months before the time skip has commenced. It is more tha likely that the G4 rayleigh saw and the one he used at the timeskip are significantly different is strength. You forgetting that the monsters Luffy fought we also random no names so how does that mean the 99 masters Sanji face didn't have strength comparable to the monsters Luffy faced? Are the monsters Luffy faced stronger than Ivankov?
Can you not read ?
Ivan would struggle with g4. Let alone the random okamas.
Theres beasts that needed kkg
Beasts that needed tankman
Beast that needed snakeman
Beasts that needed boundman etc.
In what way is the okama randos comparable?

Status
Not open for further replies.