Future Events EoW Zoro swaps Enma for Nidai...?

Does Zoro part ways with Enma at the end of Wano?

• Yeah - Enma goes back to Momo

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Nope - Enma is here to stay

Votes: 38 77.6%

• Total voters
The problem I have with Zoro having other peoples Swords is that its not in Zoro's character to carry them.
Shusui at first was as we all and and Zoro thought was earned by Zoro in defeating Zombie Ryuma. we find out that It's a Black Blade and its one of the only 2 known of it kind. Shusui got taken away from Zoro because it's a National Treasure but more importantly we and Zoro will come to realize that This blades job is done. It complete and there is no need to have it because its previous owners completed their missions or "Wills".
Enma will be treated the same way in my opinion.
Wado Ichimonji as well.
When Zoro Defeats Mihawk he will Give the Sword back to Kuina(grave) or her Father.

As I've said in my previous post Wado Ichimonji does not match Zoro's Character and is not his style. the Keitetsu series blades are more in tune with Zoro's Character.

Yes I agree that Zoro made Wado Black by his own efforts and will. But it was shared with Kuina's Will.

Zoro will forge his own path with his Keitetsu blades which match his character. But this is probably Epilogue Stuff so we might not even get to see it....
hmm ok
btw how do you think enma turns black
something like defeating king isnt oden's will

more of an issue for the fanbase than the story I reckon
didnt see the same complaints with shusui and ryuuma developed that to its max but people are fine with him keeping that to the end
but not enma which he will turn black himself. it confuses me a bit . No one says enma carried oden.
enma is integral to this arc (oden's blade) so it gets a lot of focus just as shusui did in the same arc he got it, he's stronger than he was before he trained with it .
however I still am of firm belief closer to when he's about to become the wss
that would be wado ichimonji.
When he got Shusui it was just another sword formerly owned by a Legendary Samurai, nothing about Shusui itself was mentioned. so, it got pass from the fanbase.
I want Zoro to turn Enma Black and return it to Wano/ Komurasaki at the end of Wano. It was her father's parting to her and also him memento. Their is cinera's theory about Enma's destiny to slash Kaido, the only reason Zoro is holding onto it is to fulfill that destiny. imo

When he got Shusui it was just another sword formerly owned by a Legendary Samurai, nothing about Shusui itself was mentioned. so, it got pass from the fanbase.
I want Zoro to turn Enma Black and return it to Wano/ Komurasaki at the end of Wano. It was her father's parting to her and also him memento. Their is cinera's theory about Enma's destiny to slash Kaido, the only reason Zoro is holding onto it is to fulfill that destiny. imo
"When he got Shusui it was just another sword formerly owned by a Legendary Samurai, nothing about Shusui itself was mentioned. so, it got pass from the fanbase."
true but now we know more
owned by who they call a "sword god".

then zoro will have to kill kaido
either way it goes returning it cause he fulfilled odens wish or keeping it to the end
I think the part of the fanbase saying cough odens haki cough wont be happy
lol

hmm ok
btw how do you think enma turns black

something like defeating king isnt oden's will
ZKK

The reason most people are averse from Zoro leaving Enma (mainly Zoro fans) is that they think it will take away a great power up buff from him.

But Nidai might be a greater power up than even Enma... who knows...

Others can't see someone leaving behind such power when they come across it.

ZKK

The reason most people are averse from Zoro leaving Enma (mainly Zoro fans) is that they think it will take away a great power up buff from him.

But Nidai might be a greater power up than even Enma... who knows...

Others can't see someone leaving behind such power when they come across it.
i dont think thats why
enma is teaching him how to release more haki in his attacks, if zoro can control how much he releases
he can learn to release more haki with his other swords
I think its making a sword black and then leaving it behind lol.

ZKK
yeah see zkk
not sure I see that happening.

i dont think thats why
enma is teaching him how to release more haki in his attacks, if zoro can control how much he releases
he can learn to release more haki with his other swords
I think its making a sword black and then leaving it behind lol.

ZKK
yeah see zkk
not sure I see that happening.
Sure I mean you might be right. Its a training arc for Zoro with Enma i guess. so that he can do the same with his other swords.
I guess i don't really know why others don't want Zoro to part with Enma....

and Regarding ZKK

There a reason why Big Mom and Kaido Lost their shit when Zoro was about to do the same Dragon Slaying Attack Ryuma did.
Enma or Oden's "Will"(not CoA or CoC) was out for Blood that moment.

Sure I mean you might be right. Its a training arc for Zoro with Enma i guess. so that he can do the same with his other swords.
I guess i don't really know why others don't want Zoro to part with Enma....

and Regarding ZKK

There a reason why Big Mom and Kaido Lost their shit when Zoro was about to do the same Dragon Slaying Attack Ryuma did.
Enma or Oden's "Will"(not CoA or CoC) was out for Blood that moment.
how does zkk factor in with luffy defeating kaido
who will wano see as its savior if its zoro who kills him

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Did you not think simply beating kaido went out the window last chapter after he told yamato he won't leave because wano is special and he's there for a reason.

I guess this is the most major issue people have with ZKK.

Zoro outshining Luffy.

Its really how Oda executes this. He can do it like it happened similar in Punk Hazard.

I can't think of another scenario, that's why it's really up to Oda and how he does it.
Most people will be pissed LOL...

Although Luffy will get his moments.

Heck most stupid ideas come to mind for me.... regarding this. Best way to salvage this for Luffy Fans from breaking norm is where Luffy does everything to the main bad guy is probably have Moria show up put Zoro's and Scabards Shadows into Luffy and he takes Enma and Kill Kaido.....

Last edited:
Did you not think simply beating kaido went out the window last chapter after he told yamato he won't leave because wano is special and he's there for a reason.
i do think he dies
thought so before that comment last chap
question of what kills him
Post automatically merged:

I guess this is the most major issue people have with ZKK.

Zoro outshining Luffy.

Its really how Oda executes this. He can do it like it happened similar in Punk Hazard.

I can't think of another scenario, that's why it's really up to Oda and how he does it.
Most people will be pissed LOL...

Although Luffy will get his moments.

Heck most stupid ideas come to mind for me.... regarding this. Best way to salvage this for Luffy Fans from breaking norm where Luffy does everything to the main bad guy is probably have Moria show up put Zoro's and Scabards Shadows into Luffy and he takes Enma and Kill Kaido.....
last part is drop worthy
and cringe personally.

only way that can happen is if somehow they can separate defeating from killing
iirc usopp has a statue in dressrossa.

i do think he dies
thought so before that comment last chap
question of what kills him
Post automatically merged:

last part is drop worthy
and cringe personally.

only way that can happen is if somehow they can separate defeating from killing
iirc usopp has a statue in dressrossa.
Yeah LOL... either way fans will be pissed. I don't see the typical normal ending where main character fights boss routine that's been recycled by Oda with Kaido.

The Grandmaster won't even necessarily outshine Luffy I think. If Luffy will still be the one to defeat Kaido and Zoro will kill him once the job is already accomplished. But I mean too much headcanon is flung around this fixation that Oda cannot allow that, and yet the manga provided us with great hints of Zoro's relevance in this arc. Plus Luffy is still most likely destined to be the MVP against Big Mom overall.

The Grandmaster won't even necessarily outshine Luffy I think. If Luffy will still be the one to defeat Kaido and Zoro will kill him once the job is already accomplished. But I mean too much headcanon is flung around this fixation that Oda cannot allow that, and yet the manga provided us with great hints of Zoro's relevance in this arc. Plus Luffy is still most likely destined to be the MVP against Big Mom overall.
However Oda does it I think it will be one of the most controversial thing to happen in one piece history. It's already so bad right now but Imagine when it really happens....

just like people where in denial when Zoro got Enma many people made theories that Zoro will fight Kaido at one point in time. We all saw reaction of the people when this inevitable thing was drawing closer and then it really happened. All the while most people especially on other forums where getting removed or deleted for Controversial issue reasoning; When mentioning these theories or opinions.

Or when People said he won't Damage him
Or he won't scar him
All these things came to pass.

Naw the goal for zoro with enma is to turn it black. He's not doing that in wano and even if he does why would he give up his own made black blade for nidai? I think zoro is getting nidai by swapping sandai or sandai and nidai get smelted to make a new sword for zoro. Sandai is 2 tiers below zoro's other swords and it's not as significant. Nidai is the same grade as his other swords and should give zoro a boost going from sandai to nidai.