Versus Battle Escanor (SDS) vs the Dark Triad (BC)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Okay, that makes it easier.

Round 1: Dark Triad dunk on him.

Dante 80% and Zenon, Vanica 70% each are already Country-level characters. 3 fucking Country level characters.

Adding their hax into the mix. Dante is basically unkillable and he would constantly slow down or even don't allow Escanor to move with the Presence of the Demon King.

Zenon would take care of the most AP damage. He would penetrate Escanor with bones in and out constantly for the entire duration of the fight and if that wasn't enough he would basically disable Escanor's grace with his Spatial Magic that allows him to take over the surrounding Magic and make it useless.

Vanica would curse Escanor and either nullify his Grace or make it useless.

Dark Triad regeneration speed is insane.

Speed equal is only beneficial for Escanor but it also doesn't help him much since Dante can do anything with Gravity even slowing down his speed.

Round two: Dark Triad dunks on him even harder. For the explanations look above and amp this by ( 20% more for Dante ) and ( 30% more for Zenon and Vanica ).

Escanor is one of my favorite Manga characters but he is dunked on in this fight big time.

The Ultimate one doesn't change much and it puts Escanor at disadvantage since he is dying while using this Technique.

Even if you would try to stretch it to Escanor beating Vanica or Zenon.

Fam. Dante is immortal basically. he would revive time and time again until Escanor runs out of Ultimate or Ultimate one in round 2.

Dark Triad takes this easily.

@Admiral Lee Hung

What do you think about this?

I think equalized speed was probably only a downgrade to the Triad more than help for Escanor.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Dante 80% and Zenon, Vanica 70% each are already Country-level characters. 3 fucking Country level characters.

Adding their hax into the mix. Dante is basically unkillable and he would constantly slow down or even don't allow Escanor to move with the Presence of the Demon King.

Zenon would take care of the most AP damage. He would penetrate Escanor with bones in and out constantly for the entire duration of the fight and if that wasn't enough he would basically disable Escanor's grace with his Spatial Magic that allows him to take over the surrounding Magic and make it useless.

Speed equal is only beneficial for Escanor but it also doesn't help him much since Dante can do anything with Gravity even slowing down his speed.

Round two: Dark Triad dunks on him even harder. For the explanations look above and amp this by ( 20% more for Dante ) and ( 30% more for Zenon and Vanica ).

Escanor is one of my favorite Manga characters but he is dunked on in this fight big time.

The Ultimate one doesn't change much and it puts Escanor at disadvantage since he is dying while using this Technique.

Fam. Dante is immortal basically. he would revive time and time again until Escanor runs out of Ultimate or Ultimate one in round 2.

@Admiral Lee Hung

I think equalized speed was probably only a downgrade to the Triad more than help for Escanor.
The reason I don’t like breaking down Black Clover characters by “output levels” or whatever, is because it completely disregards the extremely ridiculous nature of their Hax.

Vanessa, a Black Clover mid tier,

Is a hardcore reality warper who is actually impossible to defeat without some kind of other ridiculous Hax or by making her run out of Mana.

Dante defeated her by, in his own way, using gravity magic to destroy her reality manipulation spell.

I don’t know shit about Escanor, but to restrict BC characters to their mana output is completely unfair when a character as low on the totem poll as Vanessa would be impossible for a traditional country level character to actually defeat without slowly exhausting her mana.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

@Admiral Lee Hung

In the one form, Escanor can near instantly heal from all wounds/ damage. That's the damage taken from full power demon Meliodas, and the 9000 slashes followed after his transformation.

Most magic don't seem to even work on him, and his durability itself is insane.

The reason I don’t like breaking down Black Clover characters by “output levels” or whatever, is because it completely disregards the extremely ridiculous nature of their Hax.

Vanessa, a Black Clover mid tier,

Is a hardcore reality warper who is actually impossible to defeat without some kind of other ridiculous Hax or by making her run out of Mana.

Dante defeated her by, in his own way, using gravity magic to destroy her reality manipulation spell.

I don’t know shit about Escanor, but to restrict BC characters to their mana output is completely unfair when a character as low on the totem poll as Vanessa would be impossible for a traditional country level character to actually defeat without slowly exhausting her mana.
Breaking a spell ~ being above Escanor.

Regular spells don't work on this guy. At all.

Even one of the 9 demons who sucked his soul out to digest him, got burned from the inside out. When he was merely a sprit.

In the One form, I can see him taking this handily.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In the one form, Escanor can near instantly heal from all wounds/ damage. That's the damage taken from full power demon Meliodas, and the 9000 slashes followed after his transformation.

Most magic don't seem to even work on him, and his durability itself is insane.

Breaking a spell ~ being above Escanor.

Regular spells don't work on this guy. At all.

Even one of the 9 demons who sucked his soul out to digest him, got burned from the inside out. When he was merely a sprit.

In the One form, I can see him taking this handily.
Dante is immortal. Vanica doesn't need magic since she puts up a curse. Blood is a magic for her. Curse wanding is more of curse.

Triad can overhax him.

+ remember as I said Dante is immortal all he needs is to die constantly and come back for 3 and then 5 minutes.

Escanor loses this even if I dont like it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Dante is immortal. Vanica doesn't need magic since she puts up a curse. Blood is a magic for her. Curse wanding is more of curse.

Triad can overhax him.

+ remember as I said Dante is immortal all he needs is to die constantly and come back for 3 and then 5 minutes.

Escanor loses this even if I dont like it.
Dante might be immortal, but even he can be overpowered and "killed" for some time, no? Unless I missed something.

Can you explain why Dark Triad’s Devil Enhanced Magic’s should be considered “regular spells?”

They aren’t regular spells by Black Clover standards.

He was walking through some of the most hax/ high tier spells of the 9 demons in the NNT verse. This is in base.

Only spells of bonafide top tiers on the likes of the "original demon" could work on him when in the "One" form. In fact only one character spells has worked on him in the "One"

The only two people who can definitely be above him in "TheOne" form in power/hax would be the Supreme deity / Demon King. The only two God tiers in NNT.

So nah. He walks through that.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Lulz.

Doesn't matter. He will recover back to his body after Escanor loses his Ultimate One.
:milaugh:
Nah that's what I mean Seth. I know he's immortal, but even he was stuck in a cube somewhere after nearly being "killed".

Is there one where he literally came back to life on the battlefield? (I've probably forgetten it. And if so mb) Then yeah I can potentially see him wearing down Escanor.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Is there one where he literally came back to life on the battlefield?
It’s pretty much impossible to kill Dante in the first place is the problem. He will heal flawlessly even from getting 99.9% of his body completely obliterated. Maybe even his entire body.

But his “healing” and Body Magic is only a small minutia of his power, the source of his Devil’s Magic comes from Lucifero who is the strongest Devil in Black Clover.

Vannica’s Devil may as well be the second strongest Devil or on par with Lucifero. So it sounds like two of the Dark Triad would be able to successfully injure Escanor.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Let's be honest in normal cases this would be equivalent to death.

Dante can reshape his body and heart from nothing.

It’s pretty much impossible to kill Dante in the first place is the problem. He will heal flawlessly even from getting 99.9% of his body completely obliterated. Maybe even his entire body.

But his “healing” and Body Magic is only a small minutia of his power, the source of his Devil’s Magic comes from Lucifero who is the strongest Devil in Black Clover.
Ah didn't think about that. Just thought if you remove the head it should be no problem. Since Escanors AoE can casually bust a mountain without trying at 6 am. There should be nothing left of him.

I guess it depends on Escanor's heat vs regeneration of Dante / bones of Zenon.

Passively/casual with no effort on Escanor's part, to the point that he doesn't want to hurt his friends- he can start melting steel/ amour and can start cooking peeps in the surrounding vicinity. At least hundreds of metres away or even kms away from himslef. That's in base - near noon version. So at around 11 am.

With him consciously realesing his output and cruel sun, it can get even more scary.

It depends all on that I guess.

- limit on regeneration for Dante
- heat vs both regen.

Vannica’s Devil may as well be the second strongest Devil or on par with Lucifero. So it sounds like two of the Dark Triad would be able to successfully injure Escanor.
Hurting him can possibly be done, even through his sheer durability with pure hax. I can agree with that. But even Escanor has shown decent powers regen, getting better and better as he closes on to Noon, and in the "One" form, I would say he arguably rivals pre 100% Dante regeneration ( is that 80 percent?)

So yeah, I think it would just come down to who can outlast who, and which one has more limitations.

Thanks though. Didn't think at all about Dante.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Escanor's part, to the point that he doesn't want to hurt his friends- he can start melting steel/ amour and can start cooking peeps in the surrounding vicinity. At least hundreds of metres away or even kms.
Damn what the?? Lmfao, that dude is strong as fuck.

Thanks though. Didn't think at all about Dante.
The main thing with Dante is just how high he scales imo, but equalizing speed does take away a big Dark Triad advantage since they are so fast. Yami was FTL at “BOS”, and Yami has gotten a few power ups between now and then, and that said Yami’s most recent feat is essentially a complete confirmation that Yami is at worst a mid diff fight for Dante with Yami uncharacteristically admitting that he could not defeat Dante by himself.

Luck is also known for picking fights left and right but Zenon’s power made him shit himself in fear. The Dark Triad are Black Clover top tiers and get the benefit over Black Clover mid and high tiers who possess some completely silly Hax.

My favorite example is the Vanessa Hax though. Dante casually ripping Rouge apart was seriously a feat that made my jaw drop, even the Witch Queen gave up when she realized how Rouge works, and the Witch Queen probably knows more forbidden magic than pretty much anyone else in BC outside of probably the lower level Devils.

So yeah Dante and the Dark Triad, to restrict them to country/island/mountain does not due their Hax justice imo.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Damn what the?? Lmfao, that dude is strong as fuck.

The main thing with Dante is just how high he scales imo, but equalizing speed does take away a big Dark Triad advantage since they are so fast. Yami was FTL at “BOS”, and Yami has gotten a few power ups between now and then, and that said Yami’s most recent feat is essentially a complete confirmation that Yami is at worst a mid diff fight for Dante with Yami uncharacteristically admitting that he could not defeat Dante by himself.

Luck is also known for picking fights left and right but Zenon’s power made him shit himself in fear. The Dark Triad are Black Clover top tiers and get the benefit over Black Clover mid and high tiers who possess some completely silly Hax.

My favorite example is the Vanessa Hax though. Dante casually ripping Rouge apart was seriously a feat that made my jaw drop, even the Witch Queen gave up when she realized how Rouge works, and the Witch Queen probably knows more forbidden magic than pretty much anyone else in BC outside of probably the lower level Devils.

So yeah Dante and the Dark Triad, to restrict them to country/island/mountain does not due their Hax justice imo.
Yeah I see where you're coming from now.

Speed being equal? Didn't read that lol but both verses should at least be light timers or faster, so I don't know who the advantage really goes to in this battle.

And nah, I don't think any of them have means of countering country- island level ap if Escanor has been calculated to as such.

Zenon and Dante have shown op regeneration, but with enough output Escanor should be able to completely turn them to ash.

I will wait for Seth. He should be able to push a decent argument in for BC.
I know speed equal but NNT isn't LS or faster. Considering Dante has an attack that ignores durability and everyone here at the very minimum is island level with the amount of regen the DT have, I think you're overrating Escanor just a bit.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sorry was busy with exams and shit, now I got some more time to talk about this.

In much much much weaker forms then the Ultimate One, Escanor exudes so much heat that he starts melting the surroundings and people's armours passively
With Ban then stating that even if Escanor moves on to the lake they will all still burn
Which proves to be correct. Even though Escanor moved on to the lake, his heat completely melted the armours of his comrades and made them useless.

With Escanor after having won the battle, had to decide not to go back to Liones in order to not melt down anyone and everyone he came across.
Btw, that lake. Escanor vaporized it in an instant with one attack
Escanor's fire and flames stop regeneration to an extent. First, I gotta say for those not familiar with types of fire in NNT. Escanor's fire>>Purgatory Hell Fire>>>Normal fire.
As it can be noted above, Izraf is immune to even the fire of purgatory and its hotness yet Escanor's fire burned him and stopped him from regenerating. Important to note is that this is dawn Escanor. Basically Escanor at the beginning of his power lmfao. Those unfamiliar with NNT, Escanor gets stronger and stronger the closer he is to noon, and at noon becomes an invincible incarnation of power. So at dawn, this is basically the weakest Escanor can get, not counting the night. So the DT's regeneration will be stopped, to an extent.

Next I'll move on to talk about Ominous Nebula.
Ominous Nebula is a technique of extreme concentration where Zeldris revolves his dark energy around him at immense speeds to the point of seeming invisible, creating a vortex that surrounds and attracts all living beings around him. This power makes the air flow and creates a vacuum and everything that comes in contact with it is sliced by Zeldris at a god-like speed by pure reflexes, making this technique a Full React. The attack power of the technique is virtually insurmountable as any object or person that comes into Zeldris' stance radius is instantly diced or knock away by instinct unless they possess sufficient fortitude or can destroy Zeldris' blade.
Ludociel, leader of the Four Archangels, states that the speed of this technique surpasses even his Grace, Flash. By enlarging the demon mark on his forehead, Zeldris can ensure that Ominous Nebula's overall power skyrockets, magnifying the power greatly, and increasing the damage dealt as well as the speed and power of the vacuum created. Whereas Ludociel, Merlin and Escanor could just about resist its original power (albeit with great difficulty), they were left helpless infront of its increased power. Even powerful demons such as Chandler and Cusack were forced to immobilize themselves to protect themselves from being drawn in by the all-encompassing vacuum of Ominous Nebula.
You can even see Merlin lamenting how her teleportation didn't activate on time and couldn't escape Ominous Nebula.
And Escanor, who was previously having some difficulties staying away from it, even before Zeldris doubled its power, upon entering the One casually walked over to Zeldris without being affected by it and stopped Ominous Nebula.
So forget about Dante's gravity affecting him in any conceivable way.

And that's not all lmao. This MOFO Escanor fought toe to toe, even overpowered at times, the fucking final villain of the story. The Demon King. The guy who will destroy the world if he appears in our world, kinda like Lucifero. And this was all before it was even noon. Yeah, this mofo went toe to toe with the FV before he even got to his ultimate state.
And as I said, this was all before noon.

And then he went on to serve DK's ass to him, with DK acknowledging him as someone who can fight as an equal against him
Any attack that actually hits Escanor is redundant. It means nothing. He regens from it instantly and it does not hinder him in any way. Melascula tried to curse him and eat his soul and it resulted in her being set ablaze and nothing happening to Escanor. This was more like a general Escanor power level discussion lmao.

Nah bro continent lvl is to much for Escanor.
His best feat and overall NnT feats where lying around small country to country lvl.
I had to double check. It was large country level.