Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
They need to tackle Ronaldo next time they have a free kick in striking range. And by they I mean the rest of the Portugal squad.
Just wait in the box for a nice header, bro. Stop it with the thunder shots with 0 placement

Though tbf the first one was just a cm short of the crossbar

Apollo

The Sol King
They need to tackle Ronaldo next time they have a free kick in striking range. And by they I mean the rest of the Portugal squad.
Just wait in the box for a nice header, bro. Stop it with the thunder shots with 0 placement

Though tbf the first one was just a cm short of the crossbar
He did try to get a header early on in the match from Bernardo Silva's cross. He couldn't make it. :josad:

If I ever hear from someone again that the Euros is a top tier tournament then you're mighty retardió.

1 penalty.

0 open play goals.

1 draw.

2 own goals by opponents to win the game.

I give you fucking France.

Highest goal scorers this tournament.

9- own goal.

8-

7-

6-

5-

4-

3- top goal scorers.

Wallahi somehow teams are gonna fugazi their way to the quarterfinals with 0 games scored or won.

If I ever hear from someone again that the Euros is a top tier tournament then you're mighty retardió.

1 penalty.

0 open play goals.

1 draw.

9- own goal.

8-

7-

6-

5-

4-

3- top goal scorers.

Wallahi somehow teams are gonna fugazi their way to the quarterfinals with 0 games scored or won.
Euro destroys Copa or AFCON, be serious.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Leao is the best portugal player in the tournament. Whenever he gets the ball dangerous positions happen.
I haven't watched him a lot, but every time I do, the man's got one move. If it works he'll have a great game, if not, he's running into a brick wall for 90 mins. Reminds me of another left winger :josad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

1 penalty.

0 open play goals.

1 draw.

9- own goal.

8-

7-

6-

5-

4-

3- top goal scorers.

Meme tournament, which means it'll have a meme winner

Euro destroys Copa or AFCON, be serious.

In own goals?

Definitely, anything else is stupid.

You can win zero games and get into knockouts as third place in the group stage.

All the teams bar Spain and Germany have been playing rubbish, nobody in the Euros is getting past fucking Peru and I'm serious.

France couldn't beat Canada btw so you can argue with the wall.

Last edited: