they dont have to be called yonko
they can be called
great pirates
whatever you want to call it , the world will still recognize pirates
cut above the rest.

its not an ally per-say
do you think they are allies now?
its more like I dont like you
you dont like me but atm we are beating the same person. notice neither of them tried to protect luffy at all bar zoro and law in the fight but at the same time they are still intent on beating the same person.
Yeah you're right, even without the title the recognition is still the same

I woudn't consider it a proper alliance too, but I think that they will have to come to a confrontation at some point
I'm confident in it happening

In my opinion, Kid and Luffy gonna be rivals till the end or at least close to it. While they never gonna be something like "declared Allies", they will have respect for each other and will help each other out when needed. In the final war, i am sure they will fight side by side, but still rivaling. At least they will never mention they are friends, even tho at the end, everyone knows they are.
basically this
there doesnt need to be a battle where one wins or losses
its a competition of one trying to outdo the other in acclaim and feats and they both get a slice of the cake here in mama and kaido.

I think now the plot of what he stole from meme
can come into play

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
basically this
there doesnt need to be a battle where one wins or losses
its a competition of one trying to outdo the other in acclaim and feats and they both get a slice of the cake here in mama and kaido.

can come into play
I always considered this to be the RP. But what if he stole something that Kaido kept in controll, the reason why Kaido owes Big Mum? Could bring up some twist.

Also, to understand a relationship between people, when i cant get a straight up picture of the existing situation, i try to picture when one of them would die. How would the other one react? When Luffy dies, i have no doubt that Kid would sit next to the grave, drink something and complaining why he went dying before he saw Kid becoming stronger. He would complain, he would laugh, he would lose a tear and have a drink with Luffy, symbolicaly.

I always considered this to be the RP. But what if he stole something that Kaido kept in controll, the reason why Kaido owes Big Mum? Could bring up some twist.

Also, to understand a relationship between people, when i cant get a straight up picture of the existing situation, i try to picture when one of them would die. How would the other one react? When Luffy dies, i have no doubt that Kid would sit next to the grave, drink something and complaining why he went dying before he saw Kid becoming stronger. He would complain, he would laugh, he would lose a tear and have a drink with Luffy, symbolicaly.
On spot :josad:

can come into play
This is what I’m waiting for. I definitely think that Oda has set up conflict between Kidd and Big Mom starting from the end of Fishman Island arc for a reason. The fact that Kidd and Big Mom have had no interaction yet is interesting. I think that at some point Kidd reveals what he stole and this makes Big Mom target him instead of Luffy.

Luffy and Zoro take down Kaido
Kidd and Killer take down Big Mom
Law helps both teams

I thinks this happens tbh.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is what I’m waiting for. I definitely think that Oda has set up conflict between Kidd and Big Mom starting from the end of Fishman Island arc for a reason. The fact that Kidd and Big Mom have had no interaction yet is interesting. I think that at some point Kidd reveals what he stole and this makes Big Mom target him instead of Luffy.

Luffy and Zoro take down Kaido
Kidd and Killer take down Big Mom
Law helps both teams

I thinks this happens tbh.
4 of them need a slap for not attacking big mom

i wonder if oda did keep doffy at wano would that be laws solo fight which is kind of bittersweet as law should have got the dub vs doffy imo

back to the fight the issue is dumbass blew his load and now is a sitting duck for 10 mins so we need to see what happens there i doubt either of the yonko wait for him
which means now zoro is handicapped with luffy so thats 2 fighters not on it already so i cant see the split happening yet

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
4 of them need a slap for not attacking big mom

i wonder if oda did keep doffy at wano would that be laws solo fight which is kind of bittersweet as law should have got the dub vs doffy imo

back to the fight the issue is dumbass blew his load and now is a sitting duck for 10 mins so we need to see what happens there i doubt either of the yonko wait for him
which means now zoro is handicapped with luffy so thats 2 fighters not on it already so i cant see the split happening yet
I still think Oda does it for a reason. He has planed the next levels of luffy, kid and law. But he first no leave the attention for killer and Zoro, which absolutely deserves there hype. But imagine having their feats like now at the same time when luffy unpacks something like G5, Kid takes out to slash with the gigantic sword of Onigashima entrance and Law slice the yonkos apart from the Inside. That wouldn’t be fair to them at all.

Who do you guys think gave Kidd his scars :choppawhat:
The pic you posted could rapresent the right dynamic, but I doubt that was caused from swords.. if you compare Kidd's scars with Zoro's scars, Zoro's are narrower, while Kidd's resemble more the one Luffy has (caused by Akainu)
If I have to guess, looks like the claws of a Zoan

When did he got them? Probably in the battle against the Red Hair Pirates, when he lost his arm

Yo can I join?
I had high expectations for Kidd Post TS because he had a higher bounty than Luffy Pre TS but it feels Oda has been giving him Ls.
There's lots of ways Oda can go with Kidd story wise. Awakening his fruit would be epic!! I also hope he gets a rematch against Shanks before Luffy fights him.