Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I was wondering why out of all the supernova, Kid is one of my favorite. Then it hit me. Kid is basically the Endeavor of One Piece.
Endeavor is actually my favorite MHA character. You might be onto something lol
Post automatically merged:

cant wait for Kidd to make big mom bleed for volume 100

:steef::steef:
@Pantheos
We need to make a poll in this thread. How will Kidd make Big Mom bleed for the first time?

I think he ends up redirecting the “Maser Canon” back at Big Mom or he makes a railgun that pierces her skin.

By portrayal, Kid is set up to be Luffy's parallel to whitebeard. A lot of people say that he parallels to shiki but that actually makes no sense.

Kid is the only other captain amongst the supernova apart from Luffy to have CoC and he is the only pirate apart from blackbeard to be portrayed as Luffy's rival. How on earth does that set him up to be the next shiki?

Blackbeard clearly parallels to Xebec with him being luffy's greatest rival just as Xebec was Roger's. Not to mention all the hints that tie blackbeard to xebec.
If Blackbeard parallels to xebec then Kid has to parallel to whitebeard.

The only reason people are against this is because they tend to overestimate Whitebeard and downplay Kid. Whitebeard was likely weaker than Roger and Kid is a lot closer to Luffy than people might think.
Post automatically merged:

By feats Kid has much more pure power than Luffy does, hence imo he was on par with Luffy before Luffy got ACoC.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I may have an idea how kid will be able to bebt big mum.

we know kid is lacking some offense right now, compared to Kaido and Luffy. Still his defense and stamina seem to be above Luffy. Maybe kid can use that.

but first one step back in story. Big mum mostly hurt and raged was back then through… Nami. Or better said, through Zeus. It seemed like he could do mostly damage to her, but how? Thunder alone or weather shouldn’t do it. I think it is because Zeus is part of big mums soul. Maybe hurting her in the most efficient way is to let her soul clash together. When to pieces of her soul are hurting each other, they can’t block each other, cause it is kinda a self-hurting.

keeping that in mind, maybe kid is able with his stamina and defense use his metal arms as cages for prometheus and Hera. Covering them in CoA and pushing them with every punch on big mum, forcing Hera and Prometheus to let free some thunder and fire, which then result in power ups for the direct hits from kid. So kid would be able to force big mums soul to clash each other with every hit, which negotiates her defense!