Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I started this FC over 2 years ago, when the adventure of our captain just began,

they told us he wouldn’t play any role
they told us he would die in udon
they told us he will cheerleading luffy
they told us he will become another underling of Luffy
they told us he will show no feats
they told us he will final fight Apoo at max

And look how far we made it!
The captain is about to shine, bright like a diamond.

A deadly metal diamond which will crush a Yonko. :kidsmile:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I started this DC over 2 years ago, when the adventure of our captain just began,

Captain kidd:finally:

I started this DC over 2 years ago, when the adventure of our captain just began,

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name
:catrude:

And Kidd will always continued to be slandered by the fanbase (mainly Luffy and Zoro stans), but the thing is he will continue to shut them up :kidsmile:

Now the current thing is “Law is carrying Kidd”, “Kidd won’t win here, he will only stall BM.” Lol. It’s fun to root for the underdog that people hate and underestimate :myman:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And Kidd will always continued to be slandered by the fanbase (mainly Luffy and Zoro stans), but the thing is he will continue to shut them up :kidsmile:
For this, let me quote the Captain himself:

Compared to the "righteous" greed of the rulers, the criminals of the world seem much more honorable. When scum rules the world, only more scum is born.
Post automatically merged:

Oda had send me some leaks privately, from after the raid.

Last edited:
It would be the best thing ever if Oda approved a spin off manga about Kid and Killer's origin story

And it was done by some seinen mangaka with really good art
I even thought about it.
Kid and Killer became best friends and someday they met a cyborg in the woods. He looks like a demon. He’s an old legend and the rival of Rocks. Back then his crew and Rocks crew were even and clashed many times. He’s known as the "Emperor of the Chaos". Vegapunk was his crewmate, they met in Vegapunks hometown. Vegapunk modified him many times. His crew became the strongest crew after the God Valley accident. He hated rules and attacked kings and their followers. He even attacked the WG. He was an anarchist because freedom is the essence of his lifestyle. Roger, WB, Kaido and Big Mom gained strength and got famous over time. One day his crew clashed with Rogers crew. Roger defeated him barely and his first mate got killed by Rayleigh. The Marines attacked both crews after the fight, it was their chance to destroy both. Roger and his crew fled. Vegapunk got captured by the Marines and became part of WG. The Emperor of Chaos was the only survivor and since then he lives in the woods. Kid and Killer are fascinated by him and they train with him. The Emperor gives Kid the df of his former first mate. Kid and Killer grow up and sail away. The Emperor says that the rulers are meant to be overthrown and they should not fear the Yonko's or the WG. He’s watching them from afar. The emperor says:
"The world has a sun (Luffy) and a moon (Zoro) but don’t forget about the dark sun/eclipse (Kid) and the dark side of the moon (Killer).

It would be the best thing ever if Oda approved a spin off manga about Kid and Killer's origin story

And it was done by some seinen mangaka with really good art
Following Kidd would definitely let us the readers know more about the darker sides to the pirate world like the under world dealings that go on.

Also it would be very interesting to follow his story knowing that no matter how strong, ambitious, or hard headed he is he will fail to become PK. Maybe I’m weird for thinking this but it’s a cool narrative to follow lol. He’s really the true dark horse/ underdog of the story :kidsmile:

.. hmm

Luffy defeats kaido..
Kaido's flame clouds disappear

we know momo can't do shit without an ass pull and he's already given up on making flame clouds like so bringing that plot back will be dumb innt?

no one else has the ability to carry Onigashima

Law's room can only last so long innt.

but what if.. Kid.. magnetizes Onigashima.. and lifts it by polarizing it against earth's magnetic field

thats the only option.

-that way Kid would replicate kaido's feat of lifting Onigashima even if for couple of seconds..

- finally be worth the hype and would salvage his misperformance

- vindicate his reputation here

- save Luffy and crew and the FC.

someone has to do the job and our boy Kid D Redeemed is the ONLY ONE that can pull it off as things stand.