Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

G

Gorosei Informer

Kidd will use his new strongest attack against Waido :myman:
Even Kaido is for it! Kaido himself suggesting it here! Kidd is exactly the kind of person Kaido would enjoy fighting just like Luffy too so he would be happy if Kidd could fight with him too, especially on a similar level at least ofc.!

:crazwhat::hohoho::finally::bignews:

I really need to see that Kidd and Kaido CoC clash and Kidd with Adv CoC even. I wonder if Kids awakening can affect Kaidos Kanabo too? Well actually he just can affect Kaido with it at that point ofc lmfao.

I guess I mean his DF can affect the Kanabo and the awakening could magnetise Kaido too, to make the attraction stronger and Kaido to bonk himself or have his Kanabo stuck to him like Kidd did to BM with Napoleon?

But honestly I'd love another Punk Corna Dio vs Kaido or even that giant metal bird from that one cover page Oda did or something similar!

:Dr.Killer::kidsmile:

any theories for what might happen with Kidd next chapter?
Kid and Law fight Kaido
Kaido beats the shit out of both of them

Kid gets up and starts just punching kaido out of sheer desperation. The punches do nothing. Kaido smacks Kid again, but he gets back up. He has a flashback to when he fought shanks and how shanks mocked him when cutting his arm off. We see black lightning pouring from shanks's sword.

Kid uses one last punch on kaido, this time we see small sparks of ACoC and the punch actually does damage. Kaido is surprised and gets knocked back. When he gets up, Kid is already KOd.

Kid and Law fight Kaido
Kaido beats the shit out of both of them

Kid gets up and starts just punching kaido out of sheer desperation. The punches do nothing. Kaido smacks Kid again, but he gets back up. He has a flashback to when he fought shanks and how shanks mocked him when cutting his arm off. We see black lightning pouring from shanks's sword.

Kid uses one last punch on kaido, this time we see small sparks of ACoC and the punch actually does damage. Kaido is surprised and gets knocked back. When he gets up, Kid is already KOd.
that's expecting a lot from Oda lol