Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

sigh... I guess by EoS once Luffy gets a dozen more power ups, maybe Oda will give Kid ACoC.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly after each and every chapter, I feel more validated in my assertions that yeah, Kid would have been a better MC than Luffy.

Kid is a relatively normal person. He isn't a literal god like Luffy. He has flaws, he actually fails, when he does achieve things, they're always things he's had to work his ass off to get. Luffy's honestly like Big Mom and Kaido. He's a freak of nature. He has a god fruit, inherited the will of D, everyone is his friend, and he is doesn't need to put in a fraction of the effort to unlock power ups like advanced haki that most people spend their lifetimes cultivating.

Kid doesn't special 1v1 training for 2 years with a haki master. He goes into the new world and learns things the hard way, losing an arm in the process. He's also a real pirate and not a glorified Popeye.
Still waiting on that Kidd Piece manga you said you were gonna write :steef:

sigh... I guess by EoS once Luffy gets a dozen more power ups, maybe Oda will give Kid ACoC.

Honestly after each and every chapter, I feel more validated in my assertions that yeah, Kid would have been a better MC than Luffy.

Kid is a relatively normal person. He isn't a literal god like Luffy. He has flaws, he actually fails, when he does achieve things, they're always things he's had to work his ass off to get. Luffy's honestly like Big Mom and Kaido. He's a freak of nature. He has a god fruit, inherited the will of D, everyone is his friend, and he is doesn't need to put in a fraction of the effort to unlock power ups like advanced haki that most people spend their lifetimes cultivating.

Kid doesn't special 1v1 training for 2 years with a haki master. He goes into the new world and learns things the hard way, losing an arm in the process. He's also a real pirate and not a glorified Popeye.
Any main MC would become like luffy let it be kidd or law

I honestly hated what Oda did with Kid’s awakening

I wish Oda gave it a greater range(like how law could make his sword massive).

I also wish he just did more with it. I had this head canon that he’d be able to make linlin magnetic and do internal damage by repelling her organs.

That would have honestly been better than punk corna dio or punk crash.

I honestly hated what Oda did with Kid’s awakening

I wish Oda gave it a greater range(like how law could make his sword massive).

I also wish he just did more with it. I had this head canon that he’d be able to make linlin magnetic and do internal damage by repelling her organs.

That would have honestly been better than punk corna dio or punk crash.
The way he used awakening the first time is good but is also a double edge sword and for now useless in one on one combat. Possibly his most powerful attack can't be used in one on one :seriously:

The way he used awakening the first time is good but is also a double edge sword and for now useless in one on one combat. Possibly his most powerful attack can't be used in one on one :seriously:
his most powerful attack is damned punk, he said it was his trump card

But even with punk clash, Kid is able to control what metal his awakening effects. Whenever he used it, his metal arm wasn't affected. I think he just asked for Law's help because he wanted to maximize the effect of the attack by throwing all the metal in the area at linlin.

Last edited:
his most powerful attack is damned punk, he said it was his trump card

But even with punk clash, Kid is able to control what metal his awakening effects. Whenever he used it, his metal arm wasn't affected. I think he just asked for Law's help because he wanted to maximize the effect of the attack by throwing all the metal in the area at linlin.
The final attack can be dodged but not awakening ; from what I remember Kidd asks law to swap him or he himself would get caught or something

Punk Rotten as defensive gear and useful in close range, Punk Corna Dio as remotely controllable offensive outuput
Damned Punk as fixed weapon on the left arm, ready to be deployed when an opening is on sight and in worst case scenarios
Assign to enhance PKD, outmanouver opponents and drop more creative attacks like Punk Crash
This on top of the monstrous physical human Kidd already is

Goated