Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Queen -> queen of Wano -> Toki -> time travel&moon -> Zoro a time traveller from the void century confirmed

Thanks for the early hints!
Reliable as always!
I do have my own personal joke that Zoro being lost is a reference to him being "lost in time" ultimately. The ultimate lost swordsman. Imagine if he was Ryuumas son all along? LMFAO! Ushimaru is Zoro's descendant instead! Hahahaha! He was sent forwards in time by Toki! We dont know why she leapt forward in time, what she went through in the past, who the Amatsukis and thus Roronoas are too and such! Maybe both clans were wiped out or something?

:watchout::kawak:

How did you knew I want to create my own manga :endthis:
I can read your mind

I hope you’ll achieve your dream!
Post automatically merged:

Rehearsal about Zunesha's Tale
Act 1
Scene 1
(West Blue ocean, Zunesha is walking, the waves flows through its legs and the sun warms its back).
(The walk stop and Zunesha looks at beyond the sky).

ZUNESHA - Father, I envy you. Having these giant ears that allows you to fly away... Meanwhile my existence is tied to sea. The salt that flows from my tears mixes with this blue immensity and dry my skin. These eye sockets have turned dark as the void, filled only with 800 long years of loneliness. Father, where are you?

Act 1
Scene 2

(Land of Mary Geoise, cloudy sky, calm rain).
(Dumbo looks at beyong the sky).

DUMBO - My bastard son, 8 centuries have passed, it's time for our reunion. You will finally be freed. It doesn't matter if you'll forgive me or not, because only those who have been chained can recognize the weight of freedom.
(Dumbo smiles and fly away).

Act 2
soon.... or not.
I got goosebumps…
:sighting::crazwhat:

Hiyori was a lost cause from when she had to be saved by Sanji Zoro and this happened too:

Like "Kyoshiro", "Komurasaki" became much worse after the reveal of their true identities.

She had some great moments vs Orochi as I hoped for recently but then Oda had to fucking ruin it anyway because his boner for misogyny rules all. Same with certain other authors too. "Muh Shonen Demographic" and "Conservative Japanese sensibilities".

Its funny how this arc involves ancient giants and dinosaurs as the writing itself feels prehistoric too!
Shoulda used the actual image we have lol

:emohiyo:

Hiyori was a lost cause from when she had to be saved by Sanji Zoro and this happened too:

Like "Kyoshiro", "Komurasaki" became much worse after the reveal of their true identities.

She had some great moments vs Orochi as I hoped for recently but then Oda had to fucking ruin it anyway because his boner for misogyny rules all. Same with certain other authors too. "Muh Shonen Demographic" and "Conservative Japanese sensibilities".

Its funny how this arc involves ancient giants and dinosaurs as the writing itself feels prehistoric too!
The only moment that I liked from the real Hiyori was her asking Zoro if he liked sleeping with her lol

Komurasaki was so cool. Shame she had to get revealed to be a princess, that forced her to be pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.