Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Komurasaki was so cool. Shame she had to get revealed to be a princess, that forced her to be pathetic.
For real! Could have been so interesting and twisted, especially if Oda had kept as Hiyori maybe BUT the same Komurasaki personality and like "Kyoshiro" they had been twisted by Orochi completely mentally and such, growing to hate Oden and being brainwashed by him?

Even ignoring that idea, she was still a really interesting character prior to the Hiyori reveal. It reminds me of how Oda by making Boa Luffy's ultimate fangirl and wanting to be his personal and thus literal "waifu". Boa was much better as a villain too imo.

Can't get over the Red Roc scene yet. The sequence from Luffy entering, walking past, the thing with Kinemon followed by Kaido attacking then the flashbacks which summarise whatever that has happened since Punk Hazard, Zou and Wano then the haki flow and Gomu Gomu No.... hits different. Can't wait for Ashura, Law and Kid booting Bigmeme, CoC Infused attack, Splitting sky, Yamato vs Kaido, Zoro vs King, Queen vs Sanji, F6 vs Strawhats, Luffy's apparent death,Doom dutt da da... If Toei goes all out in these, OnePiece will break the world.

G

Gorosei Informer

The only moment that I liked from the real Hiyori was her asking Zoro if he liked sleeping with her lol
Lmaoooo, that was golden! So sweet with them having Toko too, it was like they adopted her and thus were father, mother and daughter! I loved that so much! Given Toko's circumstances especially after losing Yasuie too, what we learned about her and thus Yasuie from his VC and that Zoro had an odd but respectful friendship with Yasuie and his respect only grew once Yasuie was revealed to be that daimyo and also purposely sacrificed himself to try to protect the plan and alliance and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.