Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

If anything, I think him creating something like a halo spartan suit or ironman style suit which improves his speed,damage,tanking ability etc.., would be pretty cool and its something very possible with his fruit. But honestly tho I just think it would be pretty cool if kidd could learn some moves from the giants. I'm assuming (ikoku sovereignty,"spear of elbaf") is something that he could learn from the giants or even Hakoku Sovereignty. Its a longshot honestly, but there a ton of things oda can do with kidd here. His fruit has immense versatility, he could go towards electromagnetism or even do things similar to fujitora, but its hard to know what Oda will do.

G

Gorosei Informer

G

Gorosei Informer

Kidd will have the 4 Road Ponegryph and luffy will fight for that against kidd
:steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I would love to see that! Its exactly what I was hope to happen and how things would play out!

Maybe Oda is saving Kidds CoC showcase and clash for Luffy himself instead!? The ultimate clash of rivals?!

:lumazed::fujilaugh::crazwhat::hohoho:

Post automatically merged:

Assuming the giants dont praise him massively for taking down Big Mom, maybe he can impress them with a burst of CoC, potentially bringing them to a kneel on one knee at least? As in out of awe? Assuming that other oldest giant warrior leader is alive, mountainbeard or waterfallbeard or whatever, maybe Kidd flex vs him and show his worth/strength to him directly and thus the rest of them via that too?

:steef::steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I would love to see that! Its exactly what I was hope to happen and how things would play out!

Maybe Oda is saving Kidds CoC showcase and clash for Luffy himself instead!? The ultimate clash of rivals?!

:lumazed::fujilaugh::crazwhat::hohoho:

Post automatically merged:

Assuming the giants dont praise him massively for taking down Big Mom, maybe he can impress them with a burst of CoC, potentially bringing them to a kneel on one knee at least? As in out of awe? Assuming that other oldest giant warrior leader is alive, mountainbeard or waterfallbeard or whatever, maybe Kidd flex vs him and show his worth/strength to him directly and thus the rest of them via that too?
I actually hope kidd fights shanks(or another top tier like an admiral) instead and luffy later on. Even though we don't really know how Shanks fights, I actually think he has a better chance vs Shanks than vs Luffy. I feel like if he fought luffy right now unless oda some really does some crazy stuff with his powers(which he could) it seems unlikely for Kidd to really get anything out of the fight. Yes, kidd unlocking acoc would be insane, but G5 honestly just seems too strong lol. And even Kidd losing to luffy(which is fine, he has a god fruit, is the mc and destined to become pirate king), the slander would probably get even worse lol. Personally, my hope is that Kidd will fight shanks again and it will either result in stalemate or kidd winning extreme diff(with kidd unlocking acoc in either scenario) and then kidd would go probably take part in the last large scale battle vs the wg, imu etc or possibly fight luffy after elbaf...A lot of what youtubers and other people have been theorizing, is that kidd will be a "hypetool" for shanks or i guess for luffy if they meet in elbaf. This could happen. With law, hes currently fighting bb I don't really see any good outcome for himself which could be an omen for what will happen with kidd. Again I think Kidd will have a route towards the endgame, but I actually think it would be better if he clashes with luffy post elbaf or atleast after hes won a solo fight vs another top tier. But knowing kidd's character, if luffy and kidd meet again elbaf with a reason to fight which is likely with shanks, giants, poneglpyhs, saul etc.. at elbaf, the fight would likely happen. Both characters are the type to not back down even in "unbeatable odds", in kidd's case, that would be g5 this time lol. This wasn't a post to argue or anything, just relaying my thoughts after your comment.