Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

G

Gorosei Informer

Godly fanart!

The father, the son and the Holy spirit?

Tbh i really hope these 3 along with their crews can find a sort of peaceful, neutral middle ground.
Kidd is such a good fit as Shanks unintentional/unofficial son too lmao. Well maybe more brothers or nephew and uncle or cousins given their mere 16-ish years age difference?

I wish Film Red was about Kidd vs Shanks instead. Have Kidd encounter him before and lose his arm to him instead. Shanks made him bet his arm on his future/trying to become pirate king as a deliberate parallel what he did for Luffy?

I pray Oda will show even a chapter of their fight soon because its going to be absolutely peak regardless.

Two incarnations of red tainted wrath/rage clashing with utmost fury and determination. Shanks unintentional successor/newer generation version of himself vs Shanks himself lol.

This should be the most savage and impactful fight we see in OP. This is where Kidd will showcase haki and get a haki bloom against the haki god himself. Adv CoC, sky splitting clash, two forms of rage, the Bull demon king and thunder/lightning god, two unstoppable "red" forces against each other.

I really wanna see Kidds magnetism wreck havoc vs Shanks and his crew, but for Shanks and Co to retaliate with haki especially Shanks and Benn and for Shanks and Benn to notice how truly loyal and ride or die Kidd and Killer are for each other abd respect them for it too.

This is the most exciting part of OP for me now regardless, followed by Law vs Blackbeard, Garp going to BB where Kuzan has joined too and Kizaru eventually arriving to Egghead with Saturn lol.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
My prediction for the beginning of the fight:

Shanks will first sent Dorry und Brogy, which position themselves in front of Elbaf, pull there weapons, laugh and attack directly with an Hakai-Like-Attack. It flies directly at Kids ship, but Kid stands still, smiling.

Killer jumps from his back and redirects this attack with his punishers in two different directions, where the attack then suddenly hits 2 ships of shanks, which immediately are destroyed and shattered.

Kid and Killer then jump directly in direction of Elbaf, gliding through the air through Kids DF. They pass Dorry and Brogy on a very high speed, but still they try to attack Kid and Killer, but when they swing their weapon, a huge “+”on Brogys Head and a huge “-“ on Dorrys-head appeared. They get crushed into each other and are KO instantly. They fall into the sea. Kid and Killer already landed on Elbaf, while behind them, Brogy and Dorry are still falling. Over them are flying Kids crew on metal pieces in direction Elbaf.

Reaching the island, Shanks with his crew is already in front of Kid and his appearing crew. Shanks acknowledges his growth and offers him again to run and leave the island, before he lose his life here. While talking, Lucky Rou is already pointing his gun in Kids head. Kid is smiling and licking his lips, while Lucky Rous weapon suddenly begins to melt and Lucky Rou jumps back surprised, losing the meat in his hand.

“You will burn your fingers on our captain, fat ass!” – Heat.

At the same time Yasopp is pointing his rifle from a higher distance on Kid, preparing to shot with a wrong movement. But when he wants to adjust his aim, he cant move his weapon, he looks confused.

“You seem a bit…. wired here, old man.” – Wire, standing behind Yasopp.

A bit angered, Beckman steps in front, pulling out his gun.

“Enough of childplay here rookie, time to lose another arm.”

He is aiming at Kid and firing his shot with Haki-manteled bullets.

At half way, they fall to the ground, cut in the middle and even before they reach the ground, Beckman has some whispering in his ears:

“Fafafa, not as long as I am here.” – Killer is standing now on Beckmans side and we see Beckmans cigarette falling in several pieces.

Shanks then finally makes his step, taking out his sword, covering it with CoC.

“Seems like we really underestimated you guys.”

He then jumps in direction of Kid, which follows the offer to fight and we get an epic double page of Shanks vs Kid with a CoC-Clash, splitting skies.

Break Week then

My prediction for the beginning of the fight:

Shanks will first sent Dorry und Brogy, which position themselves in front of Elbaf, pull there weapons, laugh and attack directly with an Hakai-Like-Attack. It flies directly at Kids ship, but Kid stands still, smiling.

Killer jumps from his back and redirects this attack with his punishers in two different directions, where the attack then suddenly hits 2 ships of shanks, which immediately are destroyed and shattered.

Kid and Killer then jump directly in direction of Elbaf, gliding through the air through Kids DF. They pass Dorry and Brogy on a very high speed, but still they try to attack Kid and Killer, but when they swing their weapon, a huge “+”on Brogys Head and a huge “-“ on Dorrys-head appeared. They get crushed into each other and are KO instantly. They fall into the sea. Kid and Killer already landed on Elbaf, while behind them, Brogy and Dorry are still falling. Over them are flying Kids crew on metal pieces in direction Elbaf.

Reaching the island, Shanks with his crew is already in front of Kid and his appearing crew. Shanks acknowledges his growth and offers him again to run and leave the island, before he lose his life here. While talking, Lucky Rou is already pointing his gun in Kids head. Kid is smiling and licking his lips, while Lucky Rous weapon suddenly begins to melt and Lucky Rou jumps back surprised, losing the meat in his hand.

“You will burn your fingers on our captain, fat ass!” – Heat.

At the same time Yasopp is pointing his rifle from a higher distance on Kid, preparing to shot with a wrong movement. But when he wants to adjust his aim, he cant move his weapon, he looks confused.

“You seem a bit…. wired here, old man.” – Wire, standing behind Yasopp.

A bit angered, Beckman steps in front, pulling out his gun.

“Enough of childplay here rookie, time to lose another arm.”

He is aiming at Kid and firing his shot with Haki-manteled bullets.

At half way, they fall to the ground, cut in the middle and even before they reach the ground, Beckman has some whispering in his ears:

“Fafafa, not as long as I am here.” – Killer is standing now on Beckmans side and we see Beckmans cigarette falling in several pieces.

Shanks then finally makes his step, taking out his sword, covering it with CoC.

“Seems like we really underestimated you guys.”

He then jumps in direction of Kid, which follows the offer to fight and we get an epic double page of Shanks vs Kid with a CoC-Clash, splitting skies.

Break Week then
This was a good read, the post definitely aged well
Post automatically merged:

Someone post dorry and boggy and close this thread

Jesus you guys are fucking mean spirited.

don’t give up Kid fans, we all take our Ls from time time. This is just the beginning of the comeback
Nah I think it’s over
He will maybe comeback as an ally only to help Luffy and I don’t want that
The Kidd Pirates are done for but maybe Kidd and Killer will become big shots in the Underworld

G

Gorosei Informer

Seeing every single fandom teaming up to shit on Kidd make me like him even more TBH. The 3Billion berry pirate will bounce back once again :pepecry:

p.s. F*ck you Oda

I feel this fits for him too somehow:

O, my son, the heavens you could scale
Yet only Gods may live forevermore
As for man, nothing of his days remains
Unless you earn yourself a name

To fight to the end and then fight again
If word should come of my demise
Then do not cry and keep in mind
That I'll have found a good way to die

Its not over for Kidd imo, hes just getting started. Kidd isn't a quitter, he's relentless like a bull. He won't give up. He's ride or die. When he does die, he will die standing and never on his knees. Die with pride and honour, die without fear, without shame, without regrets. The definition of a blaze of glory.

I'm not giving up on him. He bounced back extremely hard from what Kaido did. His backstory and his reaction to Kidd's smile reveal shows what kind of man he really is. This is not the end of Kidd and it never should be.

The Kid pirates are as done as the SHs were in chapter 513. I think Oda is going to use this as a similar moment to have them readjust and get stronger
But how?
They need a lot of built up and we all know that Oda's doesn’t care about his side characters
It’s the final arc
What’s left for the Kidd Pirates?
We will probably get a cover story, that’s it

But how?
They need a lot of built up and we all know that Oda's doesn’t care about his side characters
It’s the final arc
What’s left for the Kidd Pirates?
We will probably get a cover story, that’s it
I think he will get a character arc in Elbaf. Perfect place for him to train since it’s a warrior culture and now that Shanks won’t be part of it the SH will need an adversary, even if it’s temporarily

I genuinely think he’ll come back stronger and play a major role in Shanks’s downfall.

Kid taking an L isn’t the end of his character. That’s just what Kid does. Lose an arm to Beckman, get stomped by Kaido.

The important part isn’t the defeat. It’s the fact that despite everything, he always comes back stronger. People who think this time is any different are delusional.
Post automatically merged:

People might say I’m “coping” with this post, but I’ve honestly never felt more clear in my analysis of OP