Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

This it too much, i'm stopping one piece for a while even though i've been following weekly chapters for more than 10 years. What was the point on doing that to kid after all he has been building around the character for years. Oda has been really disappointing since Onigashima, thinks could have been so much more interesting if he respected more other characters. The values the manga shared since the beginning are not there anymore, and everything is just predictable. It is starting to become a bit like naruto's ending where suddenly from nowhere luffy is the chosen one with his devil fruit.

Don’t shatter, don’t lose hope. Kid will be back on track. Elbaf will be his Trainings arc, like we said since years! Since fucking years.

don’t lose hope, like kid won’t lose his will! We are the Kid pirates for reason! And this reason is, we never, absolutely never, give up!

For example, read this formidable theory:
I hope you’re right but I don’t have faith in Oda

Don’t shatter, don’t lose hope. Kid will be back on track. Elbaf will be his Trainings arc, like we said since years! Since fucking years.

don’t lose hope, like kid won’t lose his will! We are the Kid pirates for reason! And this reason is, we never, absolutely never, give up!

Glad to see you back in high spirits bro

My only concern is aren’t we too late in the series for a Kidd comeback? Unlike the SHs defeat, Oda’s never showcased Kidd and his crew the same way. I don’t know if Kidd will still be in the race for pirate king, but I do have hopes that he will be a pivotal player in the final war.

My only concern is aren’t we too late in the series for a Kidd comeback? Unlike the SHs defeat, Oda’s never showcased Kidd and his crew the same way. I don’t know if Kidd will still be in the race for pirate king, but I do have hopes that he will be a pivotal player in the final war.
No
Elbaf and the Final war are both guaranteed to be 100 chapters each, if not more.
Post automatically merged:

Also damned punk is a cool technique.

imo Kid could easily one shot anyone below YC1 tier with it. It’s why Shanks told Roo to stay back.

No
Elbaf and the Final war are both guaranteed to be 100 chapters each, if not more.
Post automatically merged:

Also damned punk is a cool technique.

imo Kid could easily one shot anyone below YC1 tier with it. It’s why Shanks told Roo to stay back.
Damned punk is a cool technique, however, Oda could do so much more with Kidd’s fruit. Magnetism is such a cool and op power and it’s strange that Oda wasn’t that creative with it. Especially when we consider how creative he got with Luffy’s fruit.

Damned punk is a cool technique, however, Oda could do so much more with Kidd’s fruit. Magnetism is such a cool and op power and it’s strange that Oda wasn’t that creative with it. Especially when we consider how creative he got with Luffy’s fruit.
Kid doesn't bring in sales like law
So he doesn't care much to explore his fruit