Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Oda: only the strong can remain in the world of pirates

fans: surely this means Kid is dead

Kid:
  • Survived Beckman
  • Survived Kaido
  • Survived BM
Hmmmm🤔
To be fair Luffy survived a lot of shit but legitimately died to Kaidou once, so I'm not sure.
If Oda can kill off Luffy, although it was temporarily, then he would likely kill off Kidd if he wanted.
But we'll see eventually.

G

Gorosei Informer

Did the captain ever surrendered?
So won’t you.
Aye good point man, thank you. Makes me wonder how he'll react to Heat giving up their rubbings too and surrendering to Shanks when pragmatically its the right thing to do, the sensible option though.

Although I prefer the idea that Heat should have burned them as a final fuck you to Shanks like how Franky burned the Pluton blueprints.

Or that they gave Shanks fake rubbings which would be a hilarious twist or if Kidd could have magnetised them with his awakening so when the time comes for our Kidd lord and saviour to rise again, he can call them back Jedi style when the time comes lol.

I appreciate the wise encouragement and factual reminder there too, cheers!

These guys are so obsessed with slandering and hating Kidd for no good reason, it's ridiculous. Major tunnel vision too for him. I'm dreading that godforsaken episode with Shanks soon too lol.

:cheers::kidsmile:

There is a massive chance that Kid's magnet fruit was responsible for the creation of the ancient robot, whatever Imu used to destroy Lulusia, and much of the Ancient Kingdom's other technologies.

Whereas the ope ope no mi is meant for doctors, the jiki jiki no mi seems to be meant for engineers. As the jiki jiki no mi's greatest power is its ability to create structures out of metal.

I mean look at Kid's strongest techniques.

A giant mechanical bull.

A rail gun

imo these techniques go far beyond simply "picking up and throwing trash", rather Kid is transforming trash into a creation that is greater than the sum of its parts.

If you go and look at Oda's drawing of Kid as a child, you see him holding a wrench and a small robot. Showing that contrary to the popular conception of Kid as a mindless fool, he is actually quite gifted at engineering.

Overall if Kid can create a metal bull or a rail gun out of garbage on the fly, then his fruit was surely responsible for giant technological marvels like this:

The only reason we haven't seen him make tech on this level is probably due to his limited knowledge. But given how he's likely to be in elbaf, that probably won't be an issue in the future.

All the books Vegapunk read are in Elbaf. If Kid goes through even some of them, there's a big chance he could show something new in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

One big thing that I see helping him: batteries.

The issue with damned punk is that it takes up too much time to charge. Within this charging time, Kid is vulnerable, as we saw with his clash with Shanks.

If Kid learns to store his power via a battery, then he could easily use damned punk on the fly with little to no charge time.

The elbaf books could also allow him to streamline the design of damned punk, making it smaller for greater speed.

There is a massive chance that Kid's magnet fruit was responsible for the creation of the ancient robot, whatever Imu used to destroy Lulusia, and much of the Ancient Kingdom's other technologies.

Whereas the ope ope no mi is meant for doctors, the jiki jiki no mi seems to be meant for engineers. As the jiki jiki no mi's greatest power is its ability to create structures out of metal.

I mean look at Kid's strongest techniques.

A giant mechanical bull.

A rail gun

imo these techniques go far beyond simply "picking up and throwing trash", rather Kid is transforming trash into a creation that is greater than the sum of its parts.

If you go and look at Oda's drawing of Kid as a child, you see him holding a wrench and a small robot. Showing that contrary to the popular conception of Kid as a mindless fool, he is actually quite gifted at engineering.

Overall if Kid can create a metal bull or a rail gun out of garbage on the fly, then his fruit was surely responsible for giant technological marvels like this:

The only reason we haven't seen him make tech on this level is probably due to his limited knowledge. But given how he's likely to be in elbaf, that probably won't be an issue in the future.

All the books Vegapunk read are in Elbaf. If Kid goes through even some of them, there's a big chance he could show something new in Elbaf.

One big thing that I see helping him: batteries.

The issue with damned punk is that it takes up too much time to charge. Within this charging time, Kid is vulnerable, as we saw with his clash with Shanks.

If Kid learns to store his power via a battery, then he could easily use damned punk on the fly with little to no charge time.

The elbaf books could also allow him to streamline the design of damned punk, making it smaller for greater speed.
Very intriguing. I like it

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1abkodi

Putting the snitch back in the place where he belongs

:sadgrin:
I see, this forum finally has the 2 admins One Piece deserves.
Never realized we had a Kid FC lol Piano teeth is about to get wrecked soon
Even One Piece can't handle a punk captain like Kid, so time for him to show everyone why he is the one who truly deserves to be the pirate king :finally:
HOLY SHIT, I had no idea Bogard was a Kidd Stan too! This agenda is so beautiful to see from the Big Man himself, I'm getting emotional now! Extremely common Bogard W along with Pantheos as always too ofc!

:cheers::perocry:

but the big fat hand was nice, especially in that traitor's face
Also a common Rayan W too! Its so nice and bittersweet to see all this optimism a few years ago, aw man! Kidd finally getting that hit in on Apoo was so damn-ed one Jika-tharthic too!

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

LMFAO THAT ARNIE REFERENCE, 10/10! "DILLON, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Dillon and Killer lmao. Eustass the Yonko Terminator! Like Arnie, "he will be back!"

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1ay93b7
Taking into account the Victoria Punk and my theory about Kids endgame gear, this is how i imagine his crew and him with the "Punk Victoria"-Upgrade:

Ooooh that would be amazing! Mecha-Godzilla/Mecha T-Rex! I'd love that so much! Punk Rex/Raptor? Punk Zilla? Lmao.

Using the Victoria Punk for that would be absolutely, well I'd cry for real too but it would be absolutely INCREDIBLE and so emotional! So badass, iconic and even smart!

Victoria's Revenge! Like how Blackbeard had the Queen Anne's Revenge IRL lol.

Since Kidd is Scottish too, I wonder if Oda will reference Mary, Queen of Scots with him too somehow?

Also Ijust found this lol....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1ay93b7

:sus::sus::sus::sus::sus::sus: