Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I don't mind a gauntlet but what I said was Kidd has nothing to go against BB.

Law, coby could be in the gauntlet but as of now Kidd has no relation with BB like he has against Kaido.

Kidd role has more to do with shanks
idk if Shanks will even be part of elbaf.

I think Kid will get roped into the blackbeard conflict. As, if Teach will be the villain of elbaf, he will probably conquer the entire island.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He kinda has to be at this point

Given how Nika is the god of elbaf. Luffy needs to do something really big during the elbaf arc.
That's not a reason to consider BB to be elbaf villain.

Do you really think him getting info about ancient weapons and Devon touching Saturn will resolve just before Elbaf? Lol

Oda should have killed off kidd and give killer hid fruit.

Imagine killer with kidd fruit. Being fast, agile, swift, with sharp blades that he can construct on the fly. Perfection
Kid’s fruit doesn’t suit Killer’s fighting style

The strongest aspect of the magnet fruit is that it can be used to create structures. Kid creates mechs and his railgun, which he uses in battle.

While it would make Killer stronger, it would be wasted on him as he’d never use the fruit to its full potential
Post automatically merged:

That's not a reason to consider BB to be elbaf villain.

Do you really think him getting info about ancient weapons and Devon touching Saturn will resolve just before Elbaf? Lol
I think we will get an arc in between Egghead and Elbaf to resolve that

We getting a standalone villain for this arc like ener, it's obvious atp
Maybe but idk if there’s really enough time for that

I think there could be a top tier giant villain in elbaf. But I think said character would only be useful as a secondary villain like BM in Elbaf.

Last edited:
I don't feel like writing everything out again, but do people not realize the build up for Luffy vs kid?

Shanks, was the one who attacked Kidd at elbaf, which result in his crew being destroyed, their ship being destroyed and kidd's and killer's current circumstances unknown. The very same giants the also played a role in his ship being destroyed and his crew being destroyed, are now teaming with luffy's crew at elbaf.

We've know since we've been introduced to kidd, for some reason hes seemed focused on eventually taking shanks down....Interesting oda has never allowed the two of them to have any direct dialogue.

As I've said I believe their is some history between Shanks/Kidd. I suspect it may be in relation to the way Victoria died. We know her death was related to gang violence. And its possible Shanks may have connections to the underworld. And also, if you compare the two characters...there are far too many similarities for it not to mean anything.

We know when Kidd returns he will going for Shanks/Giants.

We know Kidd and Luffy view Shanks very differently, one sees him as an idol and the other one sees him as someone to tear down from his position.

What do you think is going to happen when Kidd learns of Luffy's relationship with shanks and when Kidd sees the two giants with his crew? Kidd will be angry for sure. And knowing his personality, I can definitely see him attack Luffy when he learns about all of this.

Another factor to take in...is the possible vegapunk theory, which could throw another wrench into the mix, but I won't get into that right now.

Long story short, I believe Luffy/Kidd will fight, Kidd will unlock acoc either before this fight or during this fight. I believe the only way this fight will end, is in a tie or someone interrupting the fight before it can end.

And NO, Kidd's will, will not be broken. He fought Kaido when he first landed to his absolute limit, if Kaido hadn't spared him, he would have died. Thats type of character that Kidd is, even against impossible odds, he will give 100%. Even Kaido respected that, thats why he spared him.

Its funny reading the past few chapters, realizing that luffy was destined for all of this since day 1....one piece from the perspective of Kidd would have been one of the greatest animes ever.

I think there is a good chance Kid could legitimately surpass Joyboy. I’m not 100% sold on it. But depending on the powercreep, it’s a real possibility.

Kid’s fruit allows him to create technology. He creates mechs and rail guns on a fly.

The ultimate use of this power would be the creation of an ancient weapon.

Kid is a hot head and likes jumping into battles erratically. But that temperament isn’t suited for his DF, which requires prep time.

We saw him use this to his advantage in wano when he gathered up a good stockpile of metal before facing Kaido.

What Kid really needs is to not simply stock up his metal but outright build his creations ahead of time so when he goes into battle he is ready.

I could see that making for good development in elbaf.