Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I think Kid is going to be defeated by Koby in elbaf.

Kid routinely gets captured and defeated. Koby needs one major W in order to become admiral. I think Kid is likely the best option.

After getting sent to impel down, Kid will bust out like Shiki did. He’ll take the ID prisoners under his wing and bring them to the final war, much like Luffy in MF.

Subsequently, I think he becomes yonko with the ID prisoners as his crew.
wrong
Post automatically merged:

kid vs koby only makes sense at the end when they are at their peak

kid getting powerups to lose as a new gen makes no sense

Last edited:
Kidd is not fighting Koby. Koby never has and never will be near Kidd's power. Zero reason for them to fight. As I've said before Kidd will end up fighting luffy/shanks. I'll bet my acc on this. Ppl really think he met shanks like that and he isnt going to go back after him, especially after his ship was destroyed?

His only remaining opponents will be yonko/gorosei, thats it, nothing below.

Well if we go with portrayal. Kid is New Gen Shiki right? So him fighting New gen Garp make sense but he need some W's before facing him since its probably would be an L.

Kidd is not fighting Koby. Koby never has and never will be near Kidd's power. Zero reason for them to fight. As I've said before Kidd will end up fighting luffy/shanks. I'll bet my acc on this. Ppl really think he met shanks like that and he isnt going to go back after him, especially after his ship was destroyed?

His only remaining opponents will be yonko/gorosei, thats it, nothing below.
Oh I agreed about him targetting Shanks .

Imo he is new gen WB. Law doesn't fit the profile of WB. He would never fight luffy and doesnt have conq haki. The way we saw roger/wb clashing..I can definitely see luffy/kidd clashing like that in the future.
Im saying shiki because shiki lost to roger because he was unlucky and kid is definitively unlucky .

I was rereading through the scenes where Kid and Apoo interact and I realized Apoo is one of the few characters Kid calls by his first name :quest:
He doesn't even do that for Luffy or Law lmao. More Goda foreshadowing for future Kid/Apoo shenanigans?? :kawak:

I was rereading through the scenes where Kid and Apoo interact and I realized Apoo is one of the few characters Kid calls by his first name :quest:
He doesn't even do that for Luffy or Law lmao. More Goda foreshadowing for future Kid/Apoo shenanigans?? :kawak:
They both have a music theme

imagine if next time they meet, Kid beats Apoo into submission, breaks his will, and forces him to join the kid pirates as a subordinate

This is what we doing in the Kidd FC now?? :hope:
Like it or not Kid’s career is defined by some major losses

Every win he gets is subsequently followed by a major loss

he lost to Beckman
Then he fought a SC and stole a poneglyph
Then he lost to Kaido
Then he beat BM
Then he lost to Shanks

My guess is that the next win is against the RHP, with him holding them back, allowing Luffy to get the 4th RP

But his next loss is against Koby

Ultimately, Kid needs a loss against the WG to force him to join the final war

Koby also needs a major W to become admiral

Kid losing to Koby fits his role as the Shiki of his generation. And if beating Kid makes Koby admiral, then it basically solidifies Kid as a top tier.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

And he laughs all the way
Cuz he's dying today
It′s a part of his plan, Victoria

There′s a dead man
Walking around you
In the city with no undo
In the city with all of you
There's a dead man

In the silence of the rain
There′s a sound from his chain
But he knew where he'd go when they found her
Oh my lord, if you can hear
There′s a man that you fear
And he's coming your way as a gunner

The dead man will walking. And Shanks will always have the taste of metal in his mouth, holding him back from sleeping well, until the day when it’s not metal, but iron. The iron in his blood, filling his own mouth. Kid is coming. Kid is inevitable.

Welcome mere Pirates

It is time to show these rats where they belong to and who is gonna rule the seas.
We need to arise, need to show the worst generation who is the worst under them. So be part of the FC to support Captain Kid!

Member List:
Pantheos
Bogard
Don Zorocia
Kiwipom
RayanOO
Finalbeta
Albino
Celestia
Jo_Ndule
Vonal
Gran D. Master
Reborn
Izumi
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Yo Tan Wa
Haoshoku
Admiral Lee Hung
Law
Zoro D Goat
rerere
Shuyaku
Mr. Anderson
ReggieZoldyck21
AL sama
PerfectHie
Law-Sama
Ishin
Midnight Delight
BleakAsh
TheKnightofTheSea
m0nst3Rx
Cross_Marian​

im in

Elbaf is officially here. How are we feeling, Jika devotees?

jika attracted nami to him in the lego castle

I think we could get SHs vs supernova in the coming chapters. Oda has introduced the supernova quite early in each arc.

Right now, Luffy is causing trouble by killing all of the god animals in elbaf, so I’m guessing the current Sun God of Elbaf will send some of the supernova to deal with the SHs.

Think we could get:

Luffy vs Kid
Zoro vs Law
Sanji vs Killer
Nami vs Bepo
Usopp vs Heat

The SHs and the supernova clash for a bit before deciding to team up, as always

I think we could get SHs vs supernova in the coming chapters. Oda has introduced the supernova quite early in each arc.

Right now, Luffy is causing trouble by killing all of the god animals in elbaf, so I’m guessing the current Sun God of Elbaf will send some of the supernova to deal with the SHs.

Think we could get:

Luffy vs Kid
Zoro vs Law
Sanji vs Killer
Nami vs Bepo
Usopp vs Heat

The SHs and the supernova clash for a bit before deciding to team up, as always
Law & Kid are dealing with major implications right now. They don’t have the time to be fucking around with Shs for fun.

Next we see Law he’ll be pulling some 4 D chess move to get a teach. If Kid not dead, training or attacking the island his goal.