Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Law & Kid are dealing with major implications right now. They don’t have the time to be fucking around with Shs for fun.

Next we see Law he’ll be pulling some 4 D chess move to get a teach. If Kid not dead, training or attacking the island his goal.
Im guessing they teamed up with the main force of elbaf because they didn’t really have a choice, with their ships being destroyed and them being defeated

Im guessing they teamed up with the main force of elbaf because they didn’t really have a choice, with their ships being destroyed and them being defeated
Kid told us on Wano he’s not making any more alliances. With shanks & Co out of sight. He’s fighting his way inward(revenge) or out of elbaf. That legitimately might be the only thing left that can save him.

By who? Shouldn’t be anybody baring Luffy on the island stronger than he is. Oda not having luffy destroy kid if he still gives any fuck about the character. Him losing again not an issue long as everything put back in order.

The shank encounter was near character assassination. Him being a soild threat to the island till luffy steps in much needed redemption. Teaming up with SHs does nothing for the character but kill him completely.

By who? Shouldn’t be anybody baring Luffy on the island stronger than he is. Oda not having luffy destroy kid if he still gives any fuck about the character. Him losing again not an issue long as everything put back in order.

The shank encounter was near character assassination. Him being a soild threat to the island till luffy steps in much needed redemption. Teaming up with SHs does nothing for the character but kill him completely.
No I was talking about Shanks

losing to Shanks might have forced Kid to team up with the elbaf government while he regains his strength

losing to Shanks might have forced Kid to team up with the elbaf government while he regains his strength
The only way that happens by force what I’m trying to say. Elbaf clearly aligned with shanks. Kids not Law/Luffy, he won’t try manipulating or befriending the locals.

Hell attempt subjugation, or allying with some rogue Wano force. currently he can whoop anybody on the island. Barring Luffy, an maybe burn mark character.

I still think there is some Kind of political Dispute on Elbaf. Two forces fighting each other over ruling. Both fractions from Elbaf, one following Shanks (Leading Right now) and the foes of Shanks (cause of his bonds with the government and Garling).

and i guess Kid will join the foes of Shanks in a Battle against the other side. This war will Happen soon and Luffy will stand inbetween.

Ever ask yourself why Oda didn't show "much" of Kid awakening unlike Laws one?
We barely got one move, a basic awakening move.

Damned Punk is not a awakened move.

Luffy finisher is with awakening move
Law finisher is with awakening move
Kid finisher is a none awakening move

Why you think Oda did that?
Remember what Kid said when Law faced Big Mom, he said he didn't want to reveal his awakening to his rivals. I think he has a finisher move with awakening which he didn't used yet. Probably saved it for the worst possible scenarios. Remember even against BM and after beating her, Kid still had power.

Law had many awakened moves, like 5 well Kid had just one named move. And why? Oda save Kid full awakening fight style reveal, for later when he either face Luffy or someone else.

Kid power with awakening is still not clear, im sure he has more behind his df skill.
His awakening will be tricky and op once Oda reveal Kid full fight style.

Add adv CoC and you have a monster.
Kid role is not over guys, he will comeback far stronger and better.

Last edited:
Ever ask yourself why Oda didn't show "much" of Kid awakening unlike Laws one?
We barely got one move, a basic awakening move.

Damned Punk is not a awakened move.

Luffy finisher is with awakening move
Law finisher is with awakening move
Kid finisher is a none awakening move

Why you think Oda did that?
Remember what Kid said when Law faced Big Mom, he said he didn't want to reveal his awakening to his rivals. I think he has a finisher move with awakening which he didn't used yet. Probably saved it for the worst possible scenarios. Remember even against BM and after beating her, Kid still had power.

Law had many awakened moves, like 5 well Kid had just one named move. And why? Oda save Kid full awakening fight style reveal, for later when he either face Luffy or someone else.

Kid power with awakening is still not clear, im sure he has more behind his df skill.
His awakening will be tricky and op once Oda reveal Kid full fight style.

Asd adv CoC and you have a monster.
Kid role is not over guys, he will comeback far stronger and better.
All I want from Kidd is Haki feats. That is all I need from him. And maybe some speed feats.
If he gets those then I'm cool with him. But for now I don't think too highly of him, and that's all Oda's fault because he has three CoC users who he never showed using the ability, and Kidd is one of them (him, Sengoku and Hancock)
It's just wasted potential imo. Hopefully Oda will give him better treatment if he comes back.