Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

G

Gorosei Informer

I asked the ChatGPT bot to hypothesise a script for Kidd, based on my ideas. I hope you guys enjoy it:

Eustass Kidd, standing on a piece of driftwood, looks defeated and lost at sea. His once mighty ship, the Victoria Punk, has been destroyed in a battle against the infamous pirate, Shanks. Kidd is all alone, stranded in the middle of nowhere, with no crew, no ship, and no hope.

Suddenly, he sees a figure approaching him. As it gets closer, he realizes it's the ghost of Victoria, his childhood friend and crush who passed away a long time ago.

Kidd is taken aback but tries to compose himself.

KIDD: Victoria...is that really you?

VICTORIA: Yes, it's me, Eustass.

Kidd is filled with mixed emotions. Seeing Victoria after so long feels surreal, but the fact that he lost his only memento of her in the form of the Victoria Punk is overwhelming.

KIDD: I'm sorry, Victoria. I lost our ship. The Victoria Punk is gone.

VICTORIA: It's okay, Eustass. The ship was just a reminder. You still have the memories we shared, and that's all that matters.

Kidd feels a sense of relief but also a new wave of remorse.

KIDD: But Victoria, I put everyone in danger. My crew, Killer, and even myself.

VICTORIA: I know, Eustass. That's why you need to learn from your mistakes and become a better captain. You have the potential to be great, but you need to let go of your anger and impulsiveness.

Kidd takes a deep breath, taking in Victoria's words. He realizes that he needs to change his ways if he wants to become a successful pirate captain.

KIDD: You're right, Victoria. I've been so focused on my revenge that I lost sight of what really mattered. I promise to do better from now on.

As Kidd says this, Killer appears behind him.

KILLER: I'm glad to hear that, captain. Victoria always knew how to make you see reason.

Kidd and Killer smile, sharing a moment of reminiscing about Victoria.

KILLER: (to Victoria) It's good to see you again, Victoria. You were always like a sister to me.

VICTORIA: (smiling) It's good to see you too, Killer. I always appreciated how much you cared for Eustass.

Kidd and Killer stand together, looking out at the sea.

KIDD: (to Victoria) Thank you for reminding me of what's important. I won't let your memory down.

VICTORIA: (smiling) I know you won't, Eustass. Goodbye for now.

Victoria fades away, leaving Kidd and Killer alone.

KILLER: (patting Kidd on the back) Let's go, captain. We have a lot of work to do.

KIDD: (determined) Yeah, we do. Let's make the Victoria Punk proud.

They both look out at the sea and smile, ready to start their new journey.

I was gonna post the shitpost ones I did before with the damned one Jika memes and Shanks slander but I really wanted to devise a serious, heartfelt storyline for Kidd here given what happened unfortunately.

I also typed up my own ideas of a Shanks vs Kidd fight, what I would have preferred immensely, which I can post too if you huts want.

Honestly feel like Oda doesn’t care enough to write a good storyline for Kid.

My guess:
  • He and Law wash up on Elbaf. They decide to form a new crew together, alongside some giants.
  • Kid and Law will defeat Beckman and Shiryu in Elbaf
  • Elbaf arc ends with the defeat of the BBP, RHP, and Cross Guild. Only major crews left are the SHP and the Kid/Law alliance
  • Luffy becomes PK, Kid and Law become “Great Pirates”
Post automatically merged:

Kid will always share whatever screen time he has with Law, and will probably get worse treatment than him.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I asked the ChatGPT bot to hypothesise a script for Kidd, based on my ideas. I hope you guys enjoy it:

Eustass Kidd, standing on a piece of driftwood, looks defeated and lost at sea. His once mighty ship, the Victoria Punk, has been destroyed in a battle against the infamous pirate, Shanks. Kidd is all alone, stranded in the middle of nowhere, with no crew, no ship, and no hope.

Suddenly, he sees a figure approaching him. As it gets closer, he realizes it's the ghost of Victoria, his childhood friend and crush who passed away a long time ago.

Kidd is taken aback but tries to compose himself.

KIDD: Victoria...is that really you?

VICTORIA: Yes, it's me, Eustass.

Kidd is filled with mixed emotions. Seeing Victoria after so long feels surreal, but the fact that he lost his only memento of her in the form of the Victoria Punk is overwhelming.

KIDD: I'm sorry, Victoria. I lost our ship. The Victoria Punk is gone.

VICTORIA: It's okay, Eustass. The ship was just a reminder. You still have the memories we shared, and that's all that matters.

Kidd feels a sense of relief but also a new wave of remorse.

KIDD: But Victoria, I put everyone in danger. My crew, Killer, and even myself.

VICTORIA: I know, Eustass. That's why you need to learn from your mistakes and become a better captain. You have the potential to be great, but you need to let go of your anger and impulsiveness.

Kidd takes a deep breath, taking in Victoria's words. He realizes that he needs to change his ways if he wants to become a successful pirate captain.

KIDD: You're right, Victoria. I've been so focused on my revenge that I lost sight of what really mattered. I promise to do better from now on.

As Kidd says this, Killer appears behind him.

KILLER: I'm glad to hear that, captain. Victoria always knew how to make you see reason.

Kidd and Killer smile, sharing a moment of reminiscing about Victoria.

KILLER: (to Victoria) It's good to see you again, Victoria. You were always like a sister to me.

VICTORIA: (smiling) It's good to see you too, Killer. I always appreciated how much you cared for Eustass.

Kidd and Killer stand together, looking out at the sea.

KIDD: (to Victoria) Thank you for reminding me of what's important. I won't let your memory down.

VICTORIA: (smiling) I know you won't, Eustass. Goodbye for now.

Victoria fades away, leaving Kidd and Killer alone.

KILLER: (patting Kidd on the back) Let's go, captain. We have a lot of work to do.

KIDD: (determined) Yeah, we do. Let's make the Victoria Punk proud.

They both look out at the sea and smile, ready to start their new journey.

I was gonna post the shitpost ones I did before with the damned one Jika memes and Shanks slander but I really wanted to devise a serious, heartfelt storyline for Kidd here given what happened unfortunately.

I also typed up my own ideas of a Shanks vs Kidd fight, what I would have preferred immensely, which I can post too if you huts want.
This is…. Great!
I want a chapter about that!

G

Gorosei Informer

This is…. Great!
I want a chapter about that!
Thank you so much man, I'm honoured!

:cheers::neesama::amazing::myman:

Same here, this is the kind of writing I really hoped to see from Oda. I was meant to imply Victoria would be the Klabautermann for the Victoria Punk here too.

I've always lovingly compared Kidd to one of my favourite bands, well the lead singer especially and after that recent devastating chapter, it was never felt like a more apt comparison ironically. The band is a post apocalyptic, Steampunk, gothic, airship pirate band with their own meticilous lore/world building, fantasy novels, board games and such too.

This is their lead singer and captain of the band/crew Robert Brown too:

This song by them is my favourite and made me think of Kidd so much especially after that chapter too:

Captain Ulysses
Stood on the shore
Exhausted and angry and spent.

The sea had recently
Taken his ship
He was salty and bloody and bent.

Each wave struck him,
As angry he yelled,
And he swung his fists at the sea.

But relentless they battered
And turned him and drenched him,
And knocked him down to his knees.

"I've fought against you
Nearly all of my life!
And the battle has wearied my soul."

But the sea pulled back
For one final hit,
Then it struck him and swallowed him whole.

Fighting the ocean,
The turbulent motion
Was pointless as oceans transform

Breaking and crashing
Consuming and bashing
Change or you'll lose to the storm

Each wave struck him,
As angry he yelled,
And he swung his fists at the sea.

Relentless they battered
And turned him and drenched him,
And knocked him down to his knees.

"I've fought against you
Nearly all of my life!,
And the battle has wearied my soul."

But the sea pulled back
For one final hit,
Then it struck him and swallowed him whole.

Fighting the ocean,
The turbulent motion
Was pointless as oceans transform

Breaking and crashing
Consuming and bashing
Change or you'll lose to the storm

Fighting the ocean,
The turbulent motion
Was pointless and useless
It mocked his devotion
For oceans and currents
Will ebb and will always transform

Breaking and crashing
Consuming and bashing
Destroying direction
Invoking rejection
Change and transform
Or you always will lose to the storm

https://lyricstranslate.com

Some of these other songs by them might fit too:

Honestly, I can't believe I didn't realise it sooner but Moria and Kidd are really peas in a pod too. Kidd being the new Moria. If Killer was captured or went missing, we know damn well (Damned Punk even) Kidd would jump straight into a Yonko's base to get him back, even if he had to do it alone too! I really love Moria and always have done since I first saw Thriller Bark on TV as a teenager decades ago now, its my favourite arc and Moria was such a tragic, relatable, underrated and overhated character imo. Just like Kidd and Killer too funnily enough.

Even if Oda refuses to do Kidd and maybe Moria justice, then I and others will, including you guys here with Kidd too ofc! I love how many female fans love cosplaying Kidd too, its so inspiring! Kidd such a chad, hes genuinely popular with women IRL LOL!

I guess you could parallel/argue what happened with Law and Kidd is like what happened to Crocodile and Moria in the New World vs Whitebeard and Kaido respectively and I really doubt that is coincidental with Oda, given hes just brought back Crocodile and Moria in the story and made them relevant again.

Honestly, I can't believe I didn't realise it sooner but Moria and Kidd are really peas in a pod too. Kidd being the new Moria. If Killer was captured or went missing, we know damn well (Damned Punk even) Kidd would jump straight into a Yonko's base to get him back, even if he had to do it alone too! I really love Moria and always have done since I first saw Thriller Bark on TV as a teenager decades ago now, its my favourite arc and Moria was such a tragic, relatable, underrated and overhated character imo. Just like Kidd and Killer too funnily enough.

Even if Oda refuses to do Kidd and maybe Moria justice, then I and others will, including you guys here with Kidd too ofc! I love how many female fans love cosplaying Kidd too, its so inspiring! Kidd such a chad, hes genuinely popular with women IRL LOL!

I guess you could parallel/argue what happened with Law and Kidd is like what happened to Crocodile and Moria in the New World vs Whitebeard and Kaido respectively and I really doubt that is coincidental with Oda, given hes just brought back Crocodile and Moria in the story and made them relevant again.
Nah, Kid and Law already surpassed Croc and Moria when they got 3 billion berry bounties. Moria and Croc got their ass beat when their bounties were much smaller and Moria at least never really recovered from it. Croc did, but he still isn't worth as much as Kid or Law.

Kid and Law are like the yonko back in the days of the Rocks pirates. They have big potential, but they are still young and need time to grow.

I feel like the reason why Kid and Law's ships were destroyed is that Oda might possibly do some sort of a team up in elbaf. With Kid and Law essentially joining forces and creating a two captain pirate crew like the giant pirates.

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone know why Kidd uses the term Punk for most of his moves? Does he somehow have a relation to vegapunk? Or is it just completely coincidental?
His character is very punk and metal/rock inspired. Punks are anarchists like his character too. He showed contempt/disgust for the WG/Celestials at Sabaody.

Oda did say he expected Kidd to be far more important and the overwhelming similarities with him and Franky in some ways and Kidd having Punk named attacks and Franky getting Vegapunks research and tech can't be coincidence at all.
I expected Kidd at Punk Hazard but alas...

Film Red would have been the PERFECT movie for Kidd but he was weirdly left out from it and then we got that stupid chapter with him and Shanks instead sigh lol.

I still don't know why Kidd is so similar to Shanks in design too especially post TS and who he lost his arm too and how as well, to really rub the salt in.
Guess it's Oda's way of gassing up Shanks and trolling Kidd fans or its part of what he had intended for Kidd but didn't get to utilise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't know why Kidd is so similar to Shanks in design too especially post TS and who he lost his arm too and how as well, to really rub the salt in.
Guess it's Oda's way of gassing up Shanks and trolling Kidd fans or its part of what ge had intended for Kidd but didn't get to utilise.
probably because Kid will contribute significantly to Shanks’s downfall.

My guess is he’ll beat Beckman and possibly 2v1 Shanks with Teach.

Thinking Kid will 1v1 Shanks was always delusional. But it’s similarly delusional to think Oda will just drop the Kid/Shanks subplot. Like no, this has been set up likely since Kid’s creation.

imo saying Kid won’t get revenge in any capacity is like those guys in wano who said Kid and Law wouldn’t beat BM. Kid’s not the MC, but he isn’t irrelevant either.

I've noticed that a lot of people really downplay what Kid did to Big Mom. He didn't merely push her into a hole, like a lot of people claim.

Law's hole in Onigashima was too small for Big Mom

You can see her entire body basically covered the thing.

No, what Kid did was widen the hole Law made.

look at that massive shockwave after follow up damned punk and how BM is surrounded by darkness as she's pushed down(showing that now the hole surrounds her entire body, whereas earlier she was bigger than the hole).

And Kid didn't even push her down a floor or something.

This map gives a pretty good picture of how far BM fell. Kid knocked her from the live floor all the way down into armory, which is the final floor of onigashima.

Look how big that hole is after damned punk. You can even compare it to similar shots showing BM in the same area. That hole is noticibly bigger than BM.

Anyways don't let people try to discredit what Kid did in the BM fight. He overpowered BM, who resisted with all her strength and haki, widened Law's hole, and knocked BM all the way to the armory before the bombs did the rest.

If people want to say Zoro or Law have better feats, I deadass don't care. But the extent to which Kid haters discredit this feat is ridiculous. They'll honestly act like Kid is below the YC1s when most YC1s haven't don't anything even remotely comparable to this.

G

Gorosei Informer

lmao

We are toughest fandom out here ez

Everybody else always crying like losers
Aye absolutely true, you guys are some of the most thick skinned and chilled lol, I'm too hot tempered which ironically matches Kidd at times though.

Probably why people keep trying to provoke Kidd fans too and slander him so much, as his fans are just way too chill/unfazed lol.

I'm really looking forward to their sudden silence, overwhelming humility and severe regrets when he does comes back, the salt and confusion will be real lmao. Another reason I want Oda to hurry up and get to Elbaf as he's gotta reappear then surely ofc.

:cheers::kata::goyea::kidsmile:

Honestly as much as I like to slander Kidd and what not at the end of the day I'll admit the dude gets downplayed way too much despite how strong and durable he was.
I don't think he's quite on the level of, say, King or Zoro, but he's strong in his own right.
Dude took a point blank punch from Big Mom to his jaw and only lost a tooth and bled a bit, that's pretty impressive when you consider the fact that Big Mom murdered a bear on accident by lightly smacking it, and she sent a giant warrior to the ER by simply slapping a mosquito on him, all when she was a child.
Sure, he got destroyed by Shanks, but as we've seen with other top tiers, that isn't anything to clown him for.
This happened with Luffy vs Kaidou like two to three times, and even Kizaru was temporarily paralyzed the moment Luffy landed a heavy hit on him.
It's unreasonable to expect him to just be tanking ACoA+ACoC hits like that, because other endurance monsters like Luffy and Zoro struggled with that as well.
I don't know what'll happen to Kidd, maybe he's alive maybe he's not, that kind of stuff is Oda's call, but even if he isn't coming back I still think he was plenty strong (though he should have at least awakened ACoC against Shanks before going down but whatever).