Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Same. I hope Shiruton Doruyanikya shows up in the flashback. I always had a headcanon that her Kidd and Killer were a trio of friends in the South Blue lol.

I also had a head canon that Kidd made Killers punishers and mask for him
I'm pretty confident that Shiruton will be an important character in the flashback.

I still consider the theory you made (about Kidd's mother being killed during Rouge's chase) highly possible to happen.
When it comes to Kidd childhood, I thought that Kidd's hobby about collecting weapons could come from his old days when he was forced to possibly fight in a war, sort of like an orphan young mercenary. Killer doesn't seem like a real name, more like a "nickname" that he kept official, possibly by being an orphan too and a child soldier too...
Killer is a lil older so I can see him being the most reserved and most lethal out of the child soldiers (the reason of him being called Killer), but starting to be inspired by Kidd's "the newbie" charisma and strenght,and deciding to follow him and becoming the partners we see now. Kidd receiving his "Captain" epithet nickname from all the infant mercenaries, provong his conqueror will since well before his entrance in the pirate world...
I think that this theme (war crimes, baby soldoers, orphans who growed up as brothers) would fit well with them.
We should always remember that Kidd made his entrance in chapter 500 talking trash about the scumbags who run this world... and a bloody childhood passed fighting cause of the whims of a noble could be legit for his words.

There are so many possibilities for Kidd & Killer flashback... but I'm sure of 2 things, maybe 3:
- It will be tragic, like real tragic
- It will long, at least 5-6 chapters and possibly combined with the flashback of another character, which brings us to the 3rd point...
- Shanks could be that character who shares the flashback with Kidd

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm pretty confident that Shiruton will be an important character in the flashback.

I still consider the theory you made (about Kidd's mother being killed during Rouge's chase) highly possible to happen.
When it comes to Kidd childhood, I thought that Kidd's hobby about collecting weapons could come from his old days when he was forced to possibly fight in a war, sort of like an orphan young mercenary. Killer doesn't seem like a real name, more like a "nickname" that he kept official, possibly by being an orphan too and a child soldier too...
Killer is a lil older so I can see him being the most reserved and most lethal out of the child soldiers (the reason of him being called Killer), but starting to be inspired by Kidd's "the newbie" charisma and strenght,and deciding to follow him and becoming the partners we see now. Kidd receiving his "Captain" epithet nickname from all the infant mercenaries, provong his conqueror will since well before his entrance in the pirate world...
I think that this theme (war crimes, baby soldoers, orphans who growed up as brothers) would fit well with them.
We should always remember that Kidd made his entrance in chapter 500 talking trash about the scumbags who run this world... and a bloody childhood passed fighting cause of the whims of a noble could be legit for his words.

There are so many possibilities for Kidd & Killer flashback... but I'm sure of 2 things, maybe 3:
- It will long, at least 5-6 chapters and possibly combined with the flashback of another character, which brings us to the 3rd point...
Sounds pretty nice and very reasonable. I like that idea of a backstory.

I would bet that the reason Kidd hates when people laugh at him is because someone he looked up to laughed at his dream. If you think about it Luffy and Law both have idols that inspired them to chase a dream. Shanks for Luffy and Corazon for Law. I think it would be a nice twist if Kidd had an idol that laughed at his dream instead of inspiring him, which motivated him to prove them wrong, yet also made him insecure about people laughing at his dream as well. Maybe that’s why he slaughters anyone who would dare to laugh at his dream.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I would bet that the reason Kidd hates when people laugh at him is because someone he looked up to laughed at his dream. If you think about it Luffy and Law both have people that inspired them to chase a dream. Shanks for Luffy and Corazon for Law. I think it would be a nice twist if Kidd had an idol that laughed at his dream instead of inspiring him, which motivated him to prove them wrong, yet also made him insecure about people laughing at his dream as well. Maybe that’s why he slaughters anyone who would dare to laugh at his dream.

Maybe exact this person is her. Maybe she was kinda the lead of their group, but she got a possibility to flee and she took it, left them behind, laughed about his dream to become a pirate too. And she called them weak and left them in the war, while sailing away with a bunch of pirates.

Maybe exact this person is her. Maybe she was kinda the lead of their group, but she got a possibility to flee and she took it, left them behind, laughed about his dream to become a pirate too. And she called them weak and left them in the war, while sailing away with a bunch of pirates.
Damn she did that to him all because he laughed her spilling Udon soup on herself?:josad:

Now we just need to wait for the “Great Pirate” Shiruton Doryanaika reveal lol.

I think the person who laughed at his dreams is someone who faced the might of the New World/Yonko and became a broken man and gave up. Then he tried to make young Kidd give up by laughing at his dream. But it only made Kidd more motivated :kidsmile:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Damn she did that to him all because he laughed her spilling Udon soup on herself?:josad:

Now we just need to wait for the “Great Pirate” Shiruton Doryanaika reveal lol.

I think the person who laughed at his dreams is someone who faced the might of the New World/Yonko and became a broken man and gave up. Then he tried to make young Kidd give up by laughing at his dream. But it only made Kidd more motivated :kidsmile:
Again, Kid is like luffy. You try to break him, but in reality, you motivate and push him.

You take one arm of him? Who the f cares, building a new one and come for your head.

You take something from him, cause you are a Yonko. Who the f cares, he walks straight up in your living room, slaps your child, takes a nap in your bed and takes it back.

You put him into a prison and humiliate his best mate with a fake fruit? Who the f cares, he laughs together with him, take the humiliation to finally laugh into your slaughtered body when he is finished with you.

Again, Kid is like luffy. You try to break him, but in reality, you motivate and push him.

You take one arm of him? Who the f cares, building a new one and come for your head.

You take something from him, cause you are a Yonko. Who the f cares, he walks straight up in your living room, slaps your child, takes a nap in your bed and takes it back.

You put him into a prison and humiliate his best mate with a fake fruit? Who the f cares, he laughs together with him, take the humiliation to finally laugh into your slaughtered body when he is finished with you.
I wish everyone who hates on Kidd for his “Ls“ would realize this. Oda is not trying to portray Kidd as a loser. Hating on Kidd for his loses is stupid. Look at the people Oda has Kidd lose to. 99% of One Piece characters, including Kidds peers, would also lose to them. But that isn’t the point. The point is what Kidd does after losing in comparison to others. Does he break and run home to Paradise like Moria or the dude that Kidd crucified? Does he succumb to the Yonko like Apoo or Hawkins? No. He continues to aim for the top with an unbreakable will.

That is what makes him special, that’s what makes him a future legend, and that’s what makes him worthy of being Luffy’s rival. He will never stop aiming for the top, and while he will fall short of Luffy he will end up surpassing all those Yonko who gave him Ls because he never gave up through hell

Put me in.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome mere Pirates

It is time to show these rats where they belong to and who is gonna rule the seas.
We need to arise, need to show the worst generation who is the worst under them. So be part of the FC to support Captain Kid!

Member List:
Pantheos
Bogard
Don Zorocia
Kiwipom
RayanOO
Finalbeta
Albino
Celestia
Jo_Ndule
Vonal
Gran D. Master