Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

G

Gorosei Informer

I think in elbaf, Kid's going to get a new technique where he uses his metal to create a giant hammer blasted with electromagnetic energy and ACoC. Basically, something based off Thor's mjolnir.
Ahhh thats awesome! I would love that so much! There was some big wasted potential with him still at Wano but I hope this is just the beginning of him and hes only gonna grow and get more notorious, dangerous and thus impactful on the world! Hopefully actually ascending to Yonko status as he deserves, just like Law!
I wish he and Law could actually make serious gains to their crews and even territories and their own fleets too.

:kidsmile::lumazed::lawbepo::lunazing:

G

Gorosei Informer

Final Saga begins this week. What’s in store for the Captain? Revenge on “Red Hair?” :choppawhat:
I've been hoping with Kaido and Big Mom being taken down, we can focus on Kidd seeking revenge Shanks and Luffy s inevitable conflict with Shanks too.

I've had the headcanon that Kidd will be especially furious with Luffy when he finds out Shanks and Luffys connection and history to each other and how much more positively Luffy sees Shanks naturally and by far ofc.
I feel part of the reason Shanks full name is unknown is because he and Kidd may be related somehow and it surely can't be coincidence that Oda is making Kidd resemble Shanks strongly in some ways, why does he need to be so similar to Shanks in appearance? Symbolism? Parallels? Or something deeper he is yet to reveal to us?

Kidd has not been confirmed to appear in Film Red either, a freaking musical/concert themed movie with a LOT metal and rock music influence in it too, WTF ODA!? Plus Shanks has a crewmate named Rockstar for crying out loud LMAO!

Last chapter had Kidd being mad at Luffy too, instead of Apoo as well which really surprised me.

I've always felt there will be a big clash between Luffy and Kidd at some point, Kidd trying to compete to be Pirate King, Kidd being overshadowed by Luffy and his success, Luffy being so much more "luckier/blessed" especially with the Nika/Joyboy reveal now too but also Garp, Shanks, Dragon etc and things going WAY more in his favour than it has for Kidd. Kidd is gonna want revenge on Shanks, to kill him even and Luffy and him are gonna clash over thhis massively imo.

Kidd is very much Luffy's Vegeta and I really hope this is the start of a saga for Kidd like we got with Law from Punk Hazard, but you could even say Marineford maybe? Punk Hazard more so though definitely.
Vegeta is such a well written character that has aged really well for me and I've enjoyed his character development so I have a lot of high hopes for Kidd, especially with how well Oda handled Law too.
Bakugo from MHA also reminds me of Kidd somewhat for sure and Hori has done a great job with him as a character but not so much in actual fights/feats so to speak but hes getting some great stuff atm finally too though.
These type of characters can often be the most interesting, endearing and have some of the best and biggest growths as a person/character so I'm hopeful for Kidd too! Ambitious, hot-headed, no nonsense/straightforward, savage etc type characters like these guys are so much fun and hype to see in action too!

Oda did say he planned for Kidd to be far more important and didn't expect Law to be the one to get the shine and focus instead so I hope he still retains his plans for Kidd and lets him shine just as much too.
Kidd is another massive wildcard character and I've hoped Oda will reveal his backstory when he inevitably re-encounters Shanks imo and he will serve as the one who wants to truly take down Shanks and treat him like a threat and enemy too. Kidd will expose a much darker, more brutal side to Shanks and it will clash with Luffy having so much adoration/admiration for Shanks and being Luffys hero and pseudo father figure even so to speak.

I do feel Kidd and Luffy will teamup again at some point too, I like how they both attacked Bullet together in Stampede with similar attacks as well and I have a feeling they are gonna teamup vs Shanks maybe or at least Admirals/The WG somehow or Blackbeard or something.

I'd love Shiki to show up and see how his DF works vs Kidd's abilities and I'd love to see how Kidd would handle fighting Fujitora due to his DF for too.

I also really want Franky and Kidd to develop a major shared interest bromance, being huge fans of each other's work/creations and havin that same sort of engineering/tinkering passions and such too!

:fransuper:

Isn't it funny how Kidd used a massive bull attack and now Green Bull has shown up at Wano too?

:usosmug:

I wonder how Kidd's powers would interact vs Green Bull's plant powers, I love seeing art nature "fighting back" against technology/civilisation and thus even people lol, especially ruins and cities overcome by plants growing in them and "returning to nature". I'm also a big fan of Poison Ivy naturally too, pun not intended lmao.

I can see Green Bull making some kind of large, living creations to fight alongside him too, like treants or golems and they could clash with Kidds creations and thus have nature vs industry/tecnhology or whatever. Natural vs manmade even?

Enslaved: Odyssey to The West was a game I really enjoyed and its based on the famous Journey to the West that Dragonball and OP are both heavily inspired by and based on too and it was quite futuristic and tech heavy too, with that kind of overgrown cities aesthetic and setting that I mentioned and thus this is fuelling my wishes for a clash of Kidd vs Green Bull too understandably lol:

Also speaking of Kidd and Journey to The West, I saw someone say Kidd is inspired by the Demon Bull/Ox King from it too. Green Bull could be especially too obviously and he's shown up to Wano too now as well, which makes it even better ofc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/sbvyl6

Kidds animal likeness is a bull too! Its all making sense now especially!

:kidsmile:

I really hope we get plenty more of Kidd from now on, even though I'm not quite sure how Oda will do/write it. Me and a friend discussed before on how he should be the one leading most of the Supernovas and thus they act as his own personal fleet.

We don't know what happened to the Tobi Roppo as well as Jack so far too, I'm not sure if they're gonna join Kidd or Law anymore but I desperately want Kidd and Law to make MASSIVE gains to their crews somehow. The Beast Pirates would be so ideal for that especially if Kaido is dead too!

Now that Kidd and Law have an amazing 3 billion bounties and even a lot higher than Blackbeard's current bounty too, an actual Yonko at that, I cannot wait to see what this leads to for both of them too and how much attention its gonna draw to them!

I really want to see them take on other top tiers including an Admiral each so maybe with Green Bull here, we may have a chance of that hopefully! Even if they team up against him! Green Bull is SO outnumbered/outmatched though by far hahaha!

Typed up a lot more than I expected, apologies for such a wall of text but I am very excited for where Oda can take Kidd and what he does with him! Shame he didnt get to mount Kaidos head on his ship either, LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

My friend sent me this LOL!:

:saden::king::smoothieduck::risitameh:

I rather he didnt have his W over a commander like this be a gag/romance thing but I could see Oda doing this for the "jokes" ofc. I'm still hoping it was Cracker or it was Smoothie but without this gag idea too. I kinda hope it isnt Snack as hes the weakest as far we know and Urouge got to solo him, which downplays Urouge too if Kidd the other Supernovas attacked Snack beforehand too and injured him.

I really hope Kidd got the W against a fresh/not handicapped in anyway commander as he should. Forcing a commander to give him ponegylph rubbings or w/e is so badass! The Kidd downplayers eating their words already! I'm really excited about this burned mark man storyline Oda has brought up with him too!

If Killer being a 3 eye person theory is true too, that would be dope!

I think Kid is going to seize Hachinosu in order to become an emperor.

Hachinosu seems like one of the only major islands Luffy won't visit and befriend. All major arcs involve Luffy befriending people of a new island and then freeing them from their oppressors. But everyone on Hachinosu is a pirate, there's nobody to free.

Say Luffy beats Teach in elbaf, who would conquer hachinosu? Luffy isn't going to do it because the only island Luffy claims are people who are his friends, like fishman island.
Post automatically merged:

I'm guessing the EoS territory distribution will be something like this:

Luffy
  • FI
  • Wano
  • Elbaf
Kid
  • Hachinosu
Buggy
  • tottoland
Law
  • Lodestar

I think Kid is going to seize Hachinosu in order to become an emperor.

Hachinosu seems like one of the only major islands Luffy won't visit and befriend. All major arcs involve Luffy befriending people of a new island and then freeing them from their oppressors. But everyone on Hachinosu is a pirate, there's nobody to free.

Say Luffy beats Teach in elbaf, who would conquer hachinosu? Luffy isn't going to do it because the only island Luffy claims are people who are his friends, like fishman island.
Post automatically merged:

I'm guessing the EoS territory distribution will be something like this:

Luffy
  • FI
  • Wano
  • Elbaf
Kid
  • Hachinosu
Buggy
  • tottoland
Law
  • Lodestar
I think Lodestar is for Kidd, not Law.

As for Hachinosu, could happen but if Kidd finds the whole BBP there his crew will be overwhelmed.
If he only meets some Commanders there him and Killer could beat them up, realize there are no Road Poneglyphs and bounce. A la Totland.

But anyway I doubt Hachinosu is in their journey if they are looking for this Flame Scar Guy...

I think Lodestar is for Kidd, not Law.

As for Hachinosu, could happen but if Kidd finds the whole BBP there his crew will be overwhelmed.
If he only meets some Commanders there him and Killer could beat them up, realize there are no Road Poneglyphs and bounce. A la Totland.

But anyway I doubt Hachinosu is in their journey if they are looking for this Flame Scar Guy...
Hachinosu seems like a major island; it was the place where the rocks pirates were founded and its Teach's base

So someone needs to get this island after Teach is defeated. My guess would be Kid, because Luffy isn't going to claim islands unless he's friends with the people who live there.

Law should get Lodestar because its hinted to have some connection to the poneglyphs.