Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Talked to Playa or we actually theorized about Kid and power ups. Doesnt it sound quite logical for Kid to build something like a big robot (Pacific Rim-Like) to fight giants on Elbaf?
And following that, he could, as next upgrade, reduce the massiveness of this robots/suits to something similar to iron man/hulk buster. And in endgame, he could create these suits for his crewmates too on the battlefield.
Imagine how strong kid would be if he went to egghead also i believe kid will be the one who gains control of the giants military force

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I noticed something when i read the chapter.

When they reached Elbaf, not only was Kid excited to reached the island, but more interesting was his crewmate:
"When did we ever missed the chance to explore an island?"

This shows us, they are not only more like a group of friends (like the strawhats, which we had seen already several times, They also love to explore islands and seem to be very lightheartly with that, exactly like the strawhats. So i can only repeat what i say since a loooong time. The strawhats are very similar to the Kid Pirates. Oda present them to us as exciting as the strawhats, so i am pretty sure they will get even more developement in the future.

I noticed something when i read the chapter.

When they reached Elbaf, not only was Kid excited to reached the island, but more interesting was his crewmate:
"When did we ever missed the chance to explore an island?"

This shows us, they are not only more like a group of friends (like the strawhats, which we had seen already several times, They also love to explore islands and seem to be very lightheartly with that, exactly like the strawhats. So i can only repeat what i say since a loooong time. The strawhats are very similar to the Kid Pirates. Oda present them to us as exciting as the strawhats, so i am pretty sure they will get even more developement in the future.
I really want to see Kid's own adventure on elbaf with his crew. We deserve at least 2-4chapters...