Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

The aftermath will be a fest. Just a few chapter till we will see the whole damage controll in the fandoms. We will switches to the Kid FC comming, while they claim "i always said Kid is strong", but even when we know they are wrong, we wont go down to the clowning level. We will just sit their, whiskey in the hand, smiling, and enjoying the Captain.
Basically what happened with my man Killer, but even greater

Lmao so many people acting like they weren’t calling Killer “fodder” and a “low tier Supernova”. Saying he wasn’t nerfed in his Zoro fight lol. Meanwhile we’ve been saying that Killer >> Kamazou. When Kidd’s time comes they are going to act like they weren’t calling him “Useless Midd” everyday :milaugh:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Killer showed extremely nice feats. He deserve his place on the roof. Were great weeks for him and i was pretty happy for him and for you.
And it was fun how many crawled out of their whole, suddenly wanking Killer, beside calling him fodder a week before.

Same will happen now. Just imagine all these trollthreads we have seen, i hope you guys have saved them for some good laughs!