Character Discussion Eustass 'Captain' Kid - Keep on rollin'

Lolby had more haki feat than midd

jagheadboys keep taking LLLLL
Kidd has been force fed humble pie many times now. But you have to remember that he is the most self made top tier young man out there as he hasn't had elite guidance from Garp, Rayleigh, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Dragon, Whitebeard, Hyogoro or Kaido. He has achieved his level alone unlike Coby, Luffy, Zoro, Law, Sabo, Ace or Yamato!

It's really a fantastic feat to have achieved that much on his own but even if you look at the older generation many of them needed teachers as well to help nurture and polish their skills. That includes Shanks, Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Kaido and probably Dragon.

Ironically the one top tier that really showed interest and was impressed by Kidd was ... Big Mom! We already know she mentored a young Kaido to some degree and taught him Ikoku (Hakai). If we get a new time skip it would be logical to have the roles reversed this time. Strawhats are pirating around the world while Kidd (and Law) stay put working on their fundamentals.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Kidd has been force fed humble pie many times now. But you have to remember that he is the most self made top tier young man out there as he hasn't had elite guidance from Garp, Rayleigh, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Dragon, Whitebeard, Hyogoro or Kaido. He has achieved his level alone unlike Coby, Luffy, Zoro, Law, Sabo, Ace or Yamato!

It's really a fantastic feat to have achieved that much on his own but even if you look at the older generation many of them needed teachers as well to help nurture and polish their skills. That includes Shanks, Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru, Kaido and probably Dragon.

Ironically the one top tier that really showed interest and was impressed by Kidd was ... Big Mom! We already know she mentored a young Kaido to some degree and taught him Ikoku (Hakai). If we get a new time skip it would be logical to have the roles reversed this time. Strawhats are pirating around the world while Kidd (and Law) stay put working on their fundamentals.
> self made top tier
:shocking:

I gotta see Koby damaging a yonko first before seeing him being compared to the likes if Kid Law and Zoro
Puncture Willie is insane and created a whole the size of onigashima
Dragon Damnation cut King's wings in his flames off mode
Damned Punk overpowered Big mom while she was trying to deflect it. She was arguably using acoc in the manga tp defend agaisnt it and she was def using it in the anime.

We gotta see Koby do better

Now that Elbaf Arc is pretty much confirmed I really feel like oda will deliver and make Eustass Kid grow as a character this is his worst L(worst than agaisnt Kaido) and he has completely been reset but as we know he has always been able to get back up after losing. Elbaf arc unlike Wano will be significantly less crowded. Wano had Kaido and his crew, Yamato, Big mom, Law, Marco, Luffy and his crew, Hiyori, Momonosuke and the scabbards, the cp0 and the list goes on...

Elbaf will be much less crowded. So far we know for sure that it will contain Luffy and his crew, Vegapunk , Bonney, Kid and his crew, Loki and other giants. The setups to speculate about Kid getting a major focus in the arc are already here. Elbaf is inspired by Vikings and Oda said Kid would be Scottish irl , He needs a new ship, Adam Wood could very well be in Elbaf, It was a special place for Mother Carmel an affiliate of the underworld(Kid also has some connections in the underworld) , we could get a more fleshed out backstory too. Everything seem to point at Kid benefiting from something in Elbaf one way or another. I am looking forward to see that

Last edited:
Hey does anyone remember the scene from the Naruto Shippuden Anime when Kakuzu's other heart returns to his body, and you just hear the heartbeat and this eerie background music playing as he starts reviving after Kakashi had impaled him through the chest?

With the announcement of Elbaf, that is how I picture the Eustass Captain Kidd Fandom right now. Kakuzu as he just revives himself.

Now that Elbaf Arc is pretty much confirmed I really feel like oda will deliver and make Eustass Kid grow as a character this is his worst L(worst than agaisnt Kaido) and he has completely been reset but as we know he has always been able to get back up after losing. Elbaf arc unlike Wano will be significantly less crowded. Wano had Kaido and his crew, Yamato, Big mom, Law, Marco, Luffy and his crew, Hiyori, Momonosuke and the scabbards, the cp0 and the list goes on...

Elbaf will be much less crowded. So far we know for sure that it will contain Luffy and his crew, Vegapunk , Bonney, Kid and his crew, Loki and other giants. The setups to speculate about Kid getting a major focus in the arc are already here. Elbaf is inspired by Vikings and Oda said Kid would be Scottish irl , He needs a new ship, Adam Wood could very well be in Elbaf, It was a special place for Mother Carmel an affiliate of the underworld(Kid also has some connections in the underworld) , we could get a more fleshed out backstory too. Everything seem to point at Kid benefiting from something in Elbaf one way or another. I am looking forward to see that
It always seemed like Kid's big moment in the series would be due to the Shanks plot. But I'm just worried that Oda will butcher it.

Kid needs his own subplot. Yeah, he's not going to get the dressrosa Law treatment and he honestly doesn't need to. He just needs a moment where he isn't overshadowed by or sharing a space with the other supernovas.

I feel like the best we could get is Kid vs Beckman, with Kid taking Beckman's arm as revenge.

It always seemed like Kid's big moment in the series would be due to the Shanks plot. But I'm just worried that Oda will butcher it.

Kid needs his own subplot. Yeah, he's not going to get the dressrosa Law treatment and he honestly doesn't need to. He just needs a moment where he isn't overshadowed by or sharing a space with the other supernovas.

I feel like the best we could get is Kid vs Beckman, with Kid taking Beckman's arm as revenge.
I’ve been thinking that’s the matchup too
Why reveal that beckman did it if they aren’t going to interact/ fight
At some point